你想再看一遍吗 小女孩 它不会吓着你的
Want to see it again, little girl? It shouldn’t frighten you.
宝贝·珍妮·汉德森
BABY JANE HUDSON
宝贝·珍妮·汉德森演出告示
BABY JANE HUDSON
对不起 到明天的音乐会才有票
Sorry. Nothing until matinee tomorrow.
女士 你介意把帽子脱掉吗
Lady, you mind taking off your hat?
哦 抱歉
Oh, excuse me.
珍妮 让他们瞧瞧
Attagirl, Janey. Show them how.
好了 谢谢 伙计们
All right. Thank you, folks. Thank you.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you very much. Thank you.
再来一首 好吗
One final request, all right?
《给爸爸的一封信》
“I’ve Written a Letter to Daddy.”
好的 谢谢
All right, all right, all right. Thank you.
给爸爸的一封信
“I’ve Written a Letter to Daddy.”
《给爸爸的一封信》
I’ve written a letter to Daddy
他的地址就是上面的天堂
His address is heaven above
我写道 亲爱的爸爸 我们想你
I’ve written, “Dear Daddy, we miss you
希望你和我们在一起去爱
And wish you were with us to love”
而不是我亲吻过的邮票
Instead of a stamp I put kisses
邮差说这样做最好
The postman says that’s best to do
我给爸爸写了这封信
I’ve written this letter to Daddy
信中说 爸爸我爱你
Saying, “I love you”
我给爸爸写了一封信
I’ve written a letter to Daddy
信中说 爸爸我爱你
Saying, “I love you”
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
看看这是什么
Well, what do we have here?
是给你的
All for you.
珍妮 这难道不是个漂亮的娃娃吗
Jane, isn’t that a beautiful doll?
谢谢你 年轻人 这真是个漂亮的洋娃娃
Thank you, young man, that’s gorgeous.
伙计们 你们见过这么可爱的娃娃吗
Folks, have you ever seen such a lovely doll?
好的 孩子们 谢谢
All right, children, thank you. Thank you.
哦 伙计们 请别忘记这有个真正的洋娃娃珍妮…
Now, folks, please don’t forget there’s a genuine Baby Jane doll…
正在大厅外面等着你们呢
…waiting for you out in the foyer.
你们现在要做的只是快去买♥♥一个吧
All you have to do is go and collect her.
记住 你们可以告诉你们的妈妈每一个娃娃…
Remember, you can tell your moms that each and every one…
…都是真实的 漂亮的…
…of these genuine, beautiful big dolls is an exact replica…
属于你自己的珍妮·汉德森的精细的复♥制♥品
…of your own Baby Jane Hudson.
谢谢
Thank you.
宝贝娃娃珍妮只需要3.25美元
Baby Jane dolls. Only three and a quarter. There they are.
很漂亮 很自然的头发
Very beautiful, natural hair.
每个只要3.25美元
Baby Jane dolls. Only $3.25.
我不去 我不回那个旧旅馆
I won’t! I don’t wanna go back to that old hotel!
我不想睡觉 你们别逼我
I don’t have to take a nap and you can’t make me!
哦 珍妮 别再闹了 宝贝
Don’t act up, sweetheart.
你要睡一会儿 你知道的
You gotta take your nap, you know that.
不 我不知道 我也不想知道
No, I don’t know, and I’m not going to!
珍妮 你不想让你的这些朋友…
Now, Janey, you don’t want all these friends of yours…
认为你是一个坏女孩 是不是
…to think you’re a bad girl, do you?
我才不管呢 我要吃冰激凌
I don’t care. I want an ice cream.
珍妮 我跟你说了…
Now, Janey, I told you…
我挣了钱 所以我想要什么就要什么
I make the money, so I can have what I want!
好了 珍妮
Now, Janey, that’s enough.
离我远点 我就想要个冰激凌
Leave me alone. I need an ice cream!
要是我的孩子…
If a child of mine…
好的 如果你想要冰激凌的话…
Well, if you need an ice cream,
…那我想你最好还是来点儿
I guess you better have some.
我是说 这里也还是挺热的
I mean, it’s pretty hot and all.
但记住 这是这周最后一次了
But remember, this is the last time this week.
好的 爸爸 布兰奇也要冰激凌
All right, Daddy. Blanche wants some too.
我们也要给布兰奇点儿冰激凌
We gotta have some ice cream for Blanche.
我不用了
Uh, I… I don’t want anything.
你以为你在做什么
What do you think you’re trying to do?
像那样的情况 一定是父母的错
It’s the parents’ fault in cases like this.
我真失望
I’m really disappointed.
今天真够热的
RAY: Sure is a hot day today.
布兰奇你很幸运 你真的很幸运
You’re the lucky one, Blanche, really you are.
有一天你也会得到所有人的注意
Someday it’s going to be you getting all the attention.
等到那时…
And when that happens, I…
…我想要你对珍妮和你♥爸♥爸好点…
I want you to be kinder to Jane and your father
…而不像他们现在对你这样
than they are to you now.
你知道我什么意思吗
Do you know what I mean?
我希望你能记住我的话
I hope you’ll try and remember that.
我不会忘的
I won’t forget.
你知道我一定不会忘记的
You bet I won’t forget.
苏打水代理处送给你的
The agency sent you.
看看我还有没有机会
Uh-huh. Think there’s any chance for me?
这要看韦伯先生是否喜欢你了
That depends if Mr. Weber likes you.
他喜欢哪种类型的
What type does he like?
很有个性的
Oh, uh, a lot of personality.
我会作到的 看着吧
I’ll catch on. Watch me.
哦 伙计…
Oh, boy, oh, boy, oh, boy.
用我的钱 我应该可以拍成那样的电影
With my money I should make a picture like that, huh?
早上好 韦伯先生 我是布伦特
Good morning, Mr. Weber. I’m Miss Brent.
是的 你走近一点可以吗
Oh, yes. Won’t you come a little closer, please?
她和我一样 说话有南方口音
She’s got a southern accent like I got a southern accent.
我知道现在是十一点 我到了会去那里的
I know it’s 11:00. I’ll be there when I get there.
有事吗
Yes, yes, what is it?
加德纳先生在这儿 他想见你
Mr. Gardner is here to see you.
加德纳
Gardner?
我这就去
I’ll come out.
我去去就回来 布伦特小姐
I’ll be right back, Miss Brent.
抽支烟吧
Help yourself to cigarettes.
请随意…
Make yourself at home.
那么这个工作是我的了
Then the job is mine?
这还用问
Need you ask?
停了吧
Kill it.
你觉得怎么样 本
What do you think, Ben?
你觉得应该怎么处理
What’s thinking got to do with it, huh?
她的名声已经不好了 是不是
She stinks, doesn’t she?
他们说这个结局还不错
They say the end’s pretty good.
也许我们不应该这么直白
Maybe we should’ve seen it through.
哦 别这样
Oh, please.
你今天想要那张照片吗 戈尔登先生
You gonna want that picture again today, Mr. Golden?
我想没有人会再想要那张照片了
I don’t think anybody’s ever gonna want that picture again.
当那个老人雇佣了汉德森姐妹她们…
When the old man hired them Hudson sisters…
…他最后也会雇下这幕戏吗
…how come he had to hire the back end of the act too?
伙计 珍妮是多么的没有头脑啊
Boy, what a no-talent broad that Baby Jane is.
她为什么不能安静下来呢
Why can’t she stay sober?
珍妮很傲慢 她是个很敏感的女孩儿
Jane’s got her pride. She’s a very sensitive girl.
你所谓的 很敏感的女孩儿 使苏格兰发生了六起闹事案件…
Your “very sensitive girl” guzzled her way through six cases of Scotch…
…掀翻了两个摄影棚
…and slugged two studio cops.
就更甭提其它有一两场公演了…
Not to mention one or two other less savory items of publicity…
…在我们看到这个所谓的史诗场面之前
…before we got that so-called epic in the can.
无论如何 我们也没必要和珍妮说
Anyway, you don’t have to talk to Jane.
如果布兰奇在和约中写明让我们…
If Blanche would let us
…也就是说我们要给珍妮拍照片…
out of that clause what says we have to make a picture with Jane…
…每张照片和布兰奇一起做好
…for every picture we make with Blanche…
那么珍妮的条约也就不成问题了
…Jane’s contract won’t be any problem.
你要知道 这就是我们要请律师的原因
See, that’s what we pay lawyers for.
也许吧
Possibly.
但 我真没想到布兰奇会这么做
I can’t see Blanche doing that.
你知道 我也想不明白
You know, I don’t get it.
今天布兰奇·汉德森在电影中最大的问题…
Blanche Hudson’s the biggest thing in movies today.
就是她可以自己有票 她拥有剧本的授权
She’s got script approval.
她赚的钱要比她想的还要多…
She’s got more money than she knows what to do with. Hi.
你知道吗 她刚买♥♥下了瓦伦蒂诺以前的那个大房♥子
Hey, she just bought that tremendous place Valentino used to have.
在他们住进去之前…
Gonna take her a year to fix it up the way she wants it
…她得用一年的功夫去修整那房♥子
before they move in.
我想他们能应付得来现在的这个状况
Well, I guess they can manage to struggle on where they are now.
但我的意思是她应该知道…
My point is she ought to have sense enough to know…
…她不可能使珍妮成为明星的
…she can’t make a star out of Baby Jane again.