太空堡垒
暗影编年
公元2044年
伴随着神奇的机器人技术将人类带入太空
地球自身也同时陷入了与神秘外星人的战争之中
现在 经过一代人的努力
机器人技术远征队回航
开始了收复家园的战役
野狼侦察机现已完成对4-1-2地区的扫描 未见敌影
Wolf Recon now completing scan of Sector 4-1-2. No sign of enemy ships.
哇哦 因维人航母比我过去想象中的大得多
Whoa, that Invid Hive is a lot bigger than I thought it would be.
亚历克斯 你能不能不要哼哼了
Alex, will you stop that humming?
行 当然了马库斯
Yeah, sure thing Marcus.
亚历克斯请你认真一点行不行
Alex, would you please get serious?
怎么了伙计 放松点
What the heck, buddy, you gotta relax.
小心 因维人巡逻队接近中
Heads up, we’ve got an Invid patrol approaching.
切换至守护神模式 我们隐蔽到碎片中去
Switch to Guardian mode, we’ll take cover in the debris field.
好了 保持姿态 我们就随着碎片漂浮吧
OK, now hold your position, and we’ll just drift with the debris.
你看到了吗
Would you look at that?
太美了 要知道这是我第一次如此接近地球
It’s beautiful. You know, this is the closest I’ve ever been to Earth.
她看上去是如此的安宁
It looks so peaceful.
是啊 安宁 只是在这儿看是这样
Yeah, peaceful… But only from up here.
真不敢相信这一切都只是从机器人技术
Hard to believe it all started with a single event…
被带到地球这一件事情开始的
that brought Robotechnology to Earth.
它同时也带来了数波的以寻找史前文化的秘密为目的的外星人的入侵
It also brought waves of alien invaders looking for the secrets of Protoculture,
也就是机器人技术的能量源的秘密
the power source behind Robotechnology.
最终地球被一个痴迷于
The Earth was finally overrun by the Invid,
获得史前文明的外星种族因维人所占领
a mysterious alien race obsessed with obtaining Protoculture.
但是没有什么能阻止我们为地球的自♥由♥而战
But nothing has ever stopped us from fighting for Earth’s freedom.
不能阻止我的姐姐玛琳
It didn’t stop my sister Marlene,
也不能阻止她的男朋友斯科特·伯纳德 以及其他所有的火星基地的同志们
her boyfriend Scott Bernard, or the rest of the Mars Division.
斯科特希望一旦地球解放战役结束就立刻娶我的姐姐为妻
Scott wanted to marry my sister once their mission to liberate the Earth was over,
可这场战役并没有按照我们所希望的结束
but the mission didn’t end the way we wanted.
他们为了试图拯救一个我们未曾谋面的世界而献出了他们的生命
They gave their lives trying to save a homeworld we never knew.
而现在则轮到我们来继续这场战斗了
And now it’s up to those who are left to continue the fight.
多保重 弟弟
Take care, little brother.
下一次我们相遇 就会是在地球上了
Next time we see you, it will be on Earth.
再见了 马库斯
Goodbye, Marcus.
马库斯 马库斯
Marcus, Marcus!
嗯 因维人巡逻队走了
– Huh? – The Invid patrol’s gone.
好的 让我们回基地吧
Right, let’s get back to base.
比赛 输的请客
Race you, loser buys drinks.
比赛 什么意思 嘿 亚历克斯
Race? What do you mean? Hey Alex!
野狼侦察机 你们可以降落到阿利斯12号♥对接舱了
Wolf Recon, you are cleared to land at Aluce Bay 12.
呜呼 终于到了狂饮时刻
Woo-hoo, it’s finally drinking time.
你可真够慢的
Took you long enough.
无所谓
Whatever…
你没事吧伙计
You okay there buddy?
嗯 我很好
Yeah, I’m fine.
亚历克斯 你是否曾经考虑过我们为什么在做这些
Alex, have you ever thought about why we’re doing all this?
为了吊马子 对吧
To impress the girls, right?
我们所知道的唯一的女孩是和我们一样的飞行员
The only girls we know are pilots like us.
给你
Here you go.
可乐 你期待什么
– Cola? – What did you expect?
知道吗 马库斯 你真的太严肃了 你需要好好放松一下 来吧
You know, Marcus, you’re way too serious. You need to lighten up, come on.
好吧 好吧
Alright, alright…
人类已经集结了他们的舰队 去收复他们的家园
The humans have assembled their fleet to reclaim their home world.
总攻即将展开
The final assault should begin soon.
好极了 一切都如先知所预言的进行着
Excellent, everything is transpiring as the Awareness has foreseen.
这份战术示意图来自我们最近一次在反射点经过因维人母舰的侦察飞行
This tactical diagram is from our last recon flight over the Invid hive at Reflex Point.
所有单位将在T形三角洲集结调整
All units will proceed to rendezvous coordinates at T-Vector Delta.
第三攻击梯队将会停留在后方
Attack Group Three will remain behind in reserve…
等待亨特司令的到来同时以备应急
awaiting the arrival of Admiral Hunter.
第二攻击梯队将继续向目标前进
Attack Group Two will continue to objective…
使用自身的暗影装置以避免被因维人探测器所发现
using their Shadow Devices to avoid detection by Invid sensors.
第一梯队已经在星球表面就位
Group One is already in position on the planet’s surface.
在攻击能够真正开始之前
We must wait until they have cleared a path to Reflex Point…
我们必须等待直到他们准备好前往反射点
before the invasion can truly begin.
长官 如果他们无法成功击破因维人防御圈
Sir? What if they fail to knock out the Invid defense shields?
如果那样 我们将停止攻击
If that happens, we will abort the invasion…
同时我们将无可选择的使用中子S导弹
and we may have no choice but to use the Neutron-S missiles.
可那样我们将会为击败因维人付出毁灭半个地球的代价
But, then we’d be decimating half the Earth just to defeat the Invid.
可是长官 地面上仍然生活着数百万人啊
But sir, there are still several million people living down there.
安静 同志们
Settle down, folks.
我明白你们的感受 可我的命令直接来自亨特司令
I understand how you feel, but my orders come directly from Admiral Hunter.
因维人的统治必须被终结
The domination of the Invid must be stopped.
这意味着位于反射点的因维人母舰必须被摧毁
That means the Invid hive at Reflex Point must be destroyed.
现在去准备行动 是 长官
– Now prepare to move out. – Yes, sir!
格兰特上校
Captain Grant?
长官 我很担心亨特司令和SDF-3仍未到达
Sir, I’m concerned that Admiral Hunter and the SDF-3 still haven’t arrived yet.
如果您允许的话 我想带领伊卡洛斯去找他
With your permission, I’d like to take the Icarus and search for him.
你想要搜索整个银河系直到找到他
You want to search the galaxy until you find him?
亨特司令也是我的朋友 文斯 可我们
Admiral Hunter is my friend too, Vince, but we…
莱因哈特将军 来自奥米克隆地区的视频传入
General Reinhardt, incoming eyes only transmission from the Omicron Sector.
是SDF-3
It’s the SDF-3!
哈哈 说曹操曹操到 显示到主屏幕上 斯帕克斯 稍等上校
Haha, speak of the devil! Put it on the main screen, Sparks and stay here Captain.
是 长官 接通吧 斯帕克斯
– Yes, sir. – Put him through, Sparks.
这里是SDF-3 请回答第一指挥官
This is SDF-3, come in Command One.
这里是莱因哈特将军 我们收到了SDF-3
This is General Reinhardt. We read you SDF-3.
将军 很高兴听到您的声音
General, it’s good to hear your voice.
他妈的 斯帕克斯 我们的信♥号♥♥不能好一点吗
Damn it, Sparks! Can’t we get a better transmission?
我们正在努力 长官
We’re trying, sir!
依据郎博士的计算
According to Dr. Lang,
最新的黑德耐特技术我们不会立刻进行应用
the calculations on the latest Haydonite technology weren’t adding up.
珍妮丝也同意 所以他们正进行一系列测试
Janice agreed, so they’re running a field test.
但他们所花费的时间比我们所预期的要长
But it’s taking longer than we expected.
我们是否要延迟进攻等你们到达
Should we delay the attack until you arrive?
不 就按计划进行 一旦我们赶上
Negative, just proceed as planned, we’ll catch up once…
瑞克那怎么了
Rick, what’s going on there?
出事了 我也不知道怎
There’s been an accident, I’m not sure what…
司令 瑞克 见鬼了
Admiral? Rick? What in the hell?
将军 我们必须要展开救援行动
General, we have to launch a rescue mission!
那好吧 文斯 带领伊卡洛斯到奥米克隆地区找到司令
Okay then, Vince. Take the Icarus to the Omicron Sector to find the Admiral.
确保史前文明矩阵的安全
Make sure the Protoculture matrix is safe!
是 长官 谢谢长官
Yes, sir. Thank you, sir.
还有 文斯
And Vince?
除了你的船员别告诉任何人此事
Don’t tell anyone but your crew about this.
明白了 长官
Understood, sir.
伊卡洛斯 准备升空
Icarus, stand by for pre-flight.
指挥官登舰
Captain on the bridge!
点燃史前文明 少尉 我们出发
Fire up the Protoculture, Louie. We’re moving out!
技术上来讲 舰长 史前文明不是被”点燃”
Technically, Captain, Protoculture isn’t “fired up”.
不过 我知道您的意思
But, I know what you mean.
听好了 各位 我们的命令改变了
Listen up, everyone, we’ve got a change of orders.
我们要领队第一攻击波吗 长官
Are we leading the first attack wave, sir?
不 设定前往奥米克隆地区的航线 3-5-J三角洲
Negative, set course for Omicron Sector, 3-5-J Vector Delta.
奥米克隆地区
Omicron Sector?
我们的命令是找到并且尝试救援司令和SDF-3
Our orders are to locate and if necessary, assist Admiral Hunter and the SDF-3.
是 是 长官
Aye, aye, sir.
伊卡洛斯 你们可以起航了
Icarus, you are cleared for departure.
启动暗影装置
Activate Shadow Device.
我们需要的最后一件事情 是让因维人发现我们
The last thing we need is for the Invid to spot us.
暗影装置已启动 长官
Shadow Device activated, sir.
暗影场已伸展至完全范围
Shadow dimensional field now at full strength.
折叠系统待命中
Fold system, standing by.
进行超太空折叠跳跃 是 长官
– Execute hyperspace fold jump! – Yes, sir.
坚持住 瑞克 我们来了
Hang on, Rick. We’re coming!
那么 已经开始了
So, it has begun.
是的 终于 先知的预言将被证实
Yes, at long last, the vision of the Awareness will be realized.
注意 注意 所有暗影飞行员登机 这是战斗警报
Attention, attention. All pilots to Shadow Fighters, this is a combat alert.
所有单位 现在是黄色警报
All stations, we are at Yellow Alert.
你喜欢她
You like her…
去 说点什么
Go on, say something.
呃
Uh…
瞧 呃 那个你的飞行服上的小”骷髅”很漂亮
Say, uh… that’s a nice little “skull” on your flight suit, there.