妈妈!
Maman!
塞西尔,亲爱的
Cecile, darling.
塞西尔,你记得梅尔黛依夫人吗?
Cecile, do you remember Madame de Merteuil?
当然记得
Why, yes, of course.
多漂亮的一位年轻女士啊
What a beautiful young lady.
上次我见你的时候, 你还只是个小女孩
The last time I saw you, you were just a little girl.
夫人,我要结婚是真的吗?
Madame, is it true that I’m getting married?
谁告诉你的?
Who told you that?
人们都在谈论
Everybody’s been talking about it.
我不应该说什么…
I’m not supposed to say anything…
…不过的确是真的
…but yes, it’s true.
和谁? 我不能说
– To whom? – I can’t say.
夫人,告诉我吧! 我不知道啊
– Please, Madame, please. – I mean, I don’t know.
你母亲口风很紧啊
Your mother’s been so secretive about it.
你能问出来的,求你了
But can you try and find out, please?
看到塞西尔对她的婚姻如此兴奋 真高兴
It’s really sweet to see Cecile so excited about her marriage.
是的,她非常兴奋
Yes, she’s excited, very excited.
这让我担忧 为什么?
– It almost has me worried. – Why?
她11岁后一直在修道院里
She’s been at that convent since she was 11.
她是这么纯真啊
She’s so innocent, so unprepared.
只要她丈夫不介意
As long as her husband doesn’t mind.
相反 看来已经被她的纯真深深吸引
On the contrary. He seems obsessed by her purity, virginity.
他是谁?
Who is he?
就是建议她在婚礼前一直呆在 修道院里的那人
It was he who suggested that she stay at the convent till the wedding.
这想法很好 一个男人这样想让我很高兴
That’s very thoughtful. I like this in a man.
那他到底是谁?
Who is he?
我不会说的
I’d rather not say.
我想让他自己说比较好
I agreed to let him make the announcement.
我明白了
I see.
亲爱的, 我想你和塞西尔相处一段时间
My dear, I’d love you to spend some time with Cecile.
她能从你身上学到很多东西
She could learn so much from you.
在她结婚时,我想让她 既纯真…
I want her to enter this marriage as innocent as she is…
…又能如你般聪慧
…and as wise as you are.
你过奖了
You flatter me.
塞西尔
Cecile.
你看到我怎么拿扇子吗?
Do you see how I hold my fan?
看到了
Yes.
子爵先生 夫人
– Vicomte. – Madame.
小姐
Mademoiselle.
你不介绍你这位迷人的朋友给我认识吗?
Won’t you introduce me to your enchanting friend?
塞西尔,如果你让你的手如此长时间 被握…
Cecile, if you allow your hand to be held too long…
…男人会认为你有点喜欢他
…men will take it as an encouragement.
这是你第一次看歌♥剧吗,小姐?
Is this your first opera, mademoiselle?
我要回答吗?
Should I answer?
如果你回答…
If you do answer…
…男人会把它当作邀请
…a man will take it as an invitation.
如果你不, 一位绅士会知道他该离开
If you don’t, a gentleman will know he should leave.
那么我应该怎么做?
So what should I do?
你想做什么?
What do you want to do?
是的,这是第一次
Yes, this is my first opera.
我以前还没来过 你唱歌♥吗?
– I’ve never been to one before. – Do you do any singing yourself?
维蒙特先生, 我能和你谈谈吗?
Monsieur de Valmont, may I have a word with you, please?
那位年轻的女士是我表亲的女儿…
That young lady is the daughter of my cousin…
…佛朗丝夫人
…Madame de Volanges.
她就要结婚了, 而我有负责保护她
She’s about to get married, and she’s under my protection.
所以你离她远点
So you keep away from her.
你认为她多少岁了?
How old did you say she was?
15岁,真讨厌
Fifteen, you monster.
我只想让你知道 我要离开巴黎一段时间
I just wanted to let you know that I’m going to leave Paris for a while.
你去哪?
Where are you going?
你真的想知道吗?
Do you really want to know?
如果你想告诉我的话
If you want to tell me.
我要去拜访我年老的姑妈
I’m going to visit my old aunt.
你年老的姑妈
Your old aunt.
是的,我年老的姑妈
My old aunt, yes.
你姑妈有多老?
How old is your old aunt?
你认识她的,罗塞蒙德夫人
You know her, Madame de Rosemonde.
罗塞蒙德夫人还活着?
Madame de Rosemonde is still alive?
如果你当监护人当厌了, 你也知道到哪能找到我
So if you get bored with playing chaperon, you’ll know where to find me.
如果你来的话,我会非常高兴
And if you come, I’ll be very happy.
非常高兴
Very happy.
替我向罗塞蒙德夫人问好
Give my love to Madame de Rosemonde.
那是谁?
Who was that?
塞西尔,接近那个男人 对一位女士的名誉是非常不好的
Cecile, that man is very bad for a young lady’s reputation.
你甚至不能让你母亲知道 他在我们包厢里
Your mother shouldn’t even know he was in our box.
他是你情人吗?
Is he your lover?
塞西尔…
Cecile…
你不应该问这样的问题
One doesn’t ask questions like that.
作为一个寡妇,他当然不是
Certainly not of a widow.
寡妇没有情人吗?
Widows don’t have lovers?
是的,没有
No, they don’t.
还要
More.
还要?
More?
我还想要
I want more.
那么…
Then…
…一个情人也许对你还不够
…you might have to find yourself another lover.
不
No.
我们现在这样一起很开心
I’m very happy with the one I have.
你还没厌倦?
You’re not bored yet?
说不出的厌倦,嗯哼
Unspeakably bored.
我什么时候能再见你?
When shall I see you again?
星期一?
Monday?
星期一,不行
Monday. I can’t.
星期二? 星期二…
– Tuesday? – Tuesday…
恐怕也不行
I’m afraid not.
星期三?
Wednesday?
我会让你知道的
I’ll have to let you know.
你是不是另外有人了?
Are you seeing somebody else?
当然没有
Of course not.
下午好,夫人
Good afternoon, Madame.
不,右手里的是A,不是B
No, it’s A in the right hand, not B-flat.
夫人! 不,别停
– Madame! – No. Don’t stop.
这是…
This is…
抱歉
I’m sorry.
席瓦里哀 de 德斯奈 是的,德斯奈
– Chevalier de Danceny. – Yes, Danceny.
他在教我音乐
He’s giving me my music lessons.
紧张吗? 夫人,你都能感觉到我的心跳
– Nervous? – Madame, feel my heart.
别傻了 每个人都喜欢听你唱歌♥
Don’t be silly. Everyone will love your singing.
并不是这样啊
That’s not it.
这是我丈夫,我的未婚夫
It’s my husband, my fiance.
我知道他会来的 我知道我母亲邀请了他
I know he’s going to be there. I know my mother’s invited him.
你能查一下他是谁吗?
Can you try and find out who he is?
请?
Please?
亲爱的
My dear.
塞西尔太紧张了 可怜的家伙
Cecile is so nervous. Poor thing.
她相信她的未婚夫在这里 是真的吗?
She believes that her fiance is here today. Is he?
她怎么知道的?真聪明
See? How does she know that? She’s so clever.
我没告诉她任何事 是哪个呢?
– I never told her anything. – Which one is he?
你会保密吗? 当然
– You’ll keep it to yourself? – Of course.
过来 我会介绍给你认识,不过…
Come. I’ll introduce you, but…
为什么他这么神秘呢?
Why is he so secretive?
我想他有个情妇, 他也许在摆脱那个情妇上有麻烦
I think he has a mistress, and he’s having trouble getting rid of her.
我听说她是个…
I heard she’s a little…
我明白
I understand.
让库先生,我能介绍你 认识梅尔黛依夫人?
Monsieur de Gercourt, may I introduce you to Madame de Merteuil?
你们两认识?
You two know one another?
我们认识?
Do we?
如果你记得我们认识,夫人…
If you remember that we do, madame…
…那你的记性一定比我好
…then your memory must be better than mine.
那我想我们不认识
Then I suppose that we don’t.