译名:亡命小鸳鸯
I read about this monkey the Russian Government sent outer space.
我读过有只猴子被俄♥国♥人送入太空
They figured it out that after a few weeks he would die because the heat from the sun would become unbearable.
他们知道几周后它会死于日晒
They said that his journey would proof to be invaluable to the advancement of the space programme. for spatial program’s future.
他们说这对于空间计划是无价之宝
I wonder how they chose that monkey?
我想知道为何他们选了那只猴子?
That specific one.
就那一只
And why if he was so special,
如果它如此特别
would they put him in the situation where he could die?
为什么他们要置它于死地?
If that monkey knew what they were choosing him for
如果那只猴子知道了选择标准
would he have behaved differently?
它还会表现得与众不同么?
did he cry he realized what they had done to him?
当它意识到他们做了什么时 它会哭么?
Ready?
准备好了?
Sometimes popular kids can be really cruel.
有时主流孩子们可以非常残忍♥
They can bully you into thinking that there is nothing special about you.
他们能让你觉得一无是处
They’ve tried to do that to me at Camp Tall Pine.
在高松营他们努力待我这样
I thank God, for sending me someone who changed mylife.
感谢上帝送来新朋友改变了我的人生
Guys, come on! Come one!
弟兄们 快!
Hey! Go grab some firewood We need you to keep the fire going.
去捡点柴火来
Alright. I go find some woods.
好的 我去找柴火
Good.
得了
It’s time.
时间到
Get off!
滚开 布莱斯!
Guys! Come one! Help!
弟兄们 救命!
Bryce, get off!! Come one!
别闹了
– I do not know about this Bryce. – Hey! Do I have to do everything by myself?
– 我不认识布莱斯 – 难道什么都得我做吗?快动手!
Let go of me!
放开我!
Stop it! Let go of me!
住手!放开我!
Let go of me, guys!
放开我!
Bryce, no!
不要 布莱斯!
Stop it! No!
住手!不要!
– Look, he’s cold. – Come on, man. Don’t you get it?
– 瞧他冷的 – 得了伙计 你不懂吗?
I don’t think he gets it.
我看他不懂
Let’s go.
我们走
– You think he’s ok? – Who cares?
– 他不会有事吧 – 谁在乎?
Go away!
走开!
– Hey.. hey.. they left me… – I said go away
– 他们丢下我… – 我说走开!
I can’t. They left me out here with nothing. Please let me in.
没办法 他们剥光了我的衣服 拜托让我进去
The mosquitoes are killing me, and I’m freezing.
蚊子咬死我了 我快冻死了
They ditched you too?
她们也这样对你?
Did they ditch you too?
她们也这样对你?
Yes.
是的
Did they leave anything?
她们留了东西没有?
Only a backpack with some junk in it.
只有个背包
Neither blankets or clothes?
里面没有毯子或衣服吗?
– I’m freezing. – There is only one blanket.
– 我冷死了 – 只有一条毯子
I have it.
我裹上了
So I guess we’re this year’s joke.
我猜我们要出大丑了
They’ll be back in the morning and they’ll laugh at us I’m sure.
他们肯定会明天回来笑我们
I hate them. I really hate them.
我好恨他们 真的好恨
There is a candle and some matches.
还有蜡烛和火柴
I’m gonna light it.
– 我点了
Don’t look at me. I mean it.
不准看我 我是说真的
I thought this was supposed to be a cook out.
我本以为我们要烧烤
I’m so stupid.
我好傻
What they get you?
她们怎么骗你的?
They told me we were going to desert Julia Christiansen.
她们告诉我要骗茱莉亚·克里斯琴
We were all supposed to go skinny dipping, and then we were going to ditch her.
我们去洗澡就能骗到她
Ditch Julia Christiansen?
骗茱莉亚·克里斯琴?
Isn’t she kinda popular?
她不是很吃得开吗?
I thought they liked me.
我以为她们喜欢我
What if we weren’t here, when they came back for us?
如果他们回来时我们远走高飞了呢?
What if we swam ashore? We get sneaked back into camp and get some clothes
如果我们游上岸 回营拿衣服 若无其事去吃早餐?
and we just show up for breakfast tomorrow, and act like nothing ever happened?
如果我们游上岸 回营拿衣服 若无其事去吃早餐?
I don’t ever want to see them again!
我再也不想见到他们!
I don’t want talk about this anymore, just kinda shut up, ok?
我再也不想谈那个 闭嘴 好吗?
I’m gonna get some wood to build a fire.
我去生火 我们要取暖
We need to stay warm.
我去生火 我们要取暖
They’re coming back!
他们回来了!
– What? – They’re coming back!
– 什么?- 他们回来了!
– Oh no. Oh no. Why? – They probably gonna take our picture
-为什么?他们也许会打得我们埋头啃沙
and makes us eat sand and stuff.
他们也许会打得我们埋头啃沙
Pictures?
想像一下
We can go down to the water. And when they come sneaking up, we grab their canoes.
我们下去水边 趁他们来这时抢条独木舟
– Are you gonna come with me? – I do not know.
– 你来吗? – 我不知道
– I’m going. – Wait!
– 我走了 – 等等!
I go.
我来
Should we put out the candle?
– 要灭蜡烛吗?
No. If they see the light, they’ll think that we’re in here.
– 不 如果它燃着 他们以为我们在这
There are still some kids down there. What do we do now?
下面有几个孩子 现在我们怎么办?
We swim. Come on.
我们游泳 快
– I can’t swim. – You tell me this now?
– 我不会游泳 – 你现在才告诉我?
All you have to do is hang on. Can you do that?
你只要抱着树 你能做到吗?
Yes. I can do that.
能 我能做到
Alright. Stay low.
偷偷下去
This will hold us. Come on out.
抱紧了- 快
I told you I can’t swim.
– 我说了 – 我不会游泳
You won’t have to. I push you on this. Come on.
你不用游 我推你 快点
Come on!
快!
It’s so cold! I’m gonna fall.
好冷 我抓不稳
No, you’re not. Just hang on.
不要 挺住
– They’re not here. – They wouldn’t try to swim for it, would they?
– 他们不在这里 – 他们游走了吗?
She can’t swim. She’s scared of the water. What about him?
– 她不会游 她怕水 他会吗?
He can swim, but that’s about a mile.
– 他会 但有1英里呢
I don’t understand how anyone could think this would be remotely funny.
我不明白有人会觉得这很好玩
That poor girl told me she want to go home and I convinced her to stay.
这可怜女孩告诉我想回家
that she’ll make friends here eventually.
我却误以为最后她会交上朋友
She’ll recover. That’s what kids do. It’s a tradition.
她会复元的 这只是儿戏 这是传统
Well, tradition sucks.
有病的传统
I feel sick.
我感觉很糟
There is a cottage up on the hill.
山上有间小屋
Can you walk?
你能走路吗?
I think so.
我想能
Come on!
快来!
– Where are we? – In the cabin. We broke into it.
– 我们在哪? – 小屋里 我们破门而入
– How far are we from the camp? – I am not sure.
– 离营地多远? – 我不知道
The current took us a bit off course.
当然对方已经败了
You put the blanket over me?
你给我盖的毯子?
On the beach? The blanket?
沙滩上那条毯子?
If you ever tell anyone about this I’ll kill you!
如果你张扬出去我会杀了你
I found you something new to wear.
我找到一些新衣服
Here.

Here eat this It might make you feel better.
吃点东西会感觉好点
The sink does not work. I gotta get some water out of lake.
龙头没水 我去湖边打水
I think we should move somewhere else.
– 我想我们得走
Move where?
– 去哪里?
– I do not know. Somewhere. – Somewhere?
– 我不知道 某个地方吧 – 某个地方?
I want to find a phone. I need to call my mom.
我想找到电♥话♥ 我要打给我妈
Okay. We’ll find a phone
那么我们去找电♥话♥
You should really call your parents.
你也应该打给你父母
They are somewhere in Greece right now.
他们在希腊
– What are they doing in Greece? – They are archaeologists. They’re working there.
– 他们在希腊干什么? – 他们是考古学家 他们在那工作
They didn’t take you with them?
他们没带你去?
No. They wanted me to make friends of my own age, so..
没 他们想让我交到同龄朋友
Yeah. My mom said the same thing.
没错 我妈也这样想
Maybe if I make my mom come get me, she..
也许我妈会开车送你回家
can take you and drop you off at a relative’s house or something.
或者亲戚朋友家
Your mom wouldn’t mind?
– 她会吗?
She gives rides to all my friends all the time after school.
– 她经常开车送我的朋友
I have lots of friends.
我有许多朋友
We should really pay for all these stuffs.
我们应该付钱的
I mean, the shirt, pants, all these food and the camera.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!