邦德先生
Mr Bond?
是的
Yes?
我是特警队的马赛中尉
I’m Lieutenant Mathis of the Special Police.
这是我的证件
These are my credentials.
似乎有点像是编造的
They appear to be in order.
请随我来
Come with me.
片名: 皇家夜♥总♥会♥
他们曾说要作一个优秀的间谍 必须是真正的间谍
They used to say a good spy is a pure spy,
表里如一
inside and out.
玫瑰 裸鼻雀雕塑和钢琴
Roses, Tanagra figurines and Debussy.
他每天下午都要弹奏钢琴
He plays Debussy every afternoon
从日落开始直到暗得看不到乐谱
from sunset until it’s too dark to read the music.
他踩碎它的头 吃着脑浆
Stands on his head a lot, eats royal jelly.
他用自己的手捏碎它的肠胃
Lets his intestines down and washes them by hand.
这是他早年在西♥藏♥逗留时所学的
Something he learned during his sojourn in Tibet.
M 这是什么?
M, what gives?
我忘了提到狮子
I forgot to mention lions.
一大堆的狮子
Lions and more lions.
我们被狮子包围了
We’re surrounded by lions.
我不是来这里被那些皇族的象征所吞食的
I did not come here to be devoured by symbols of monarchy!
我警告你 M 如果这是个陷阱…
I warn you, M, if this is a trap…
请各位别激动 这不是陷阱 我可以保证
Calm yourselves, gentlemen. It’s no trap, I assure you.
这些狮子只是好奇而已 它极少有访客
The lions are only curious. He has few visitors.
这点我相信
That I can believe.
一个很刺♥激♥的伊甸园 是不是? 各位
A veritable Eden, is it not, gentlemen?
没有夏娃的伊甸园真是荒谬
Eden without an Eve is an absurdity.
一个纯粹优秀的间谍
A good spy is a pure spy.
不是优秀 是伟大
Not good. Great.
伟大的特务已经是过去 各位
The greatest spy in history, gentlemen.
事实是 只有一个 最纯正的詹姆斯·邦德
The true, one and only, original James Bond.
客人们都来了 詹姆斯阁下 -谢谢!
The gentlemen are here, Sir James. – Thank you.
我亲爱的邦德 -我亲爱的M
My dear Bond. – My dear M.
詹姆斯阁下 我是中情局的蓝森
Ransome, CIA, Sir James.
我还在时你是…初级解码员 是吗? 蓝森
J-Junior cipher c-clerk in m-my day, weren’t you, Ransome?
是 阁下 联合通信中心 7级技术职称
Yes, sir. JCC, class G, SIC to SCCT.
中情局 华盛顿特区
CIA, Washington DC.
我是克格勃的史密洛特 阁下
Smernov, KGB, Sir James.
对 你以前是劳♥改♥营的督察
Ah, yes. L-Labour camp inspector.
我在西伯利亚分部988营区
Ikon 988, GPU, Siberian sector.
你的履历我记得很清楚
I remember your ch-chap Lenin very well.
一等安排 二等头脑
First-class organiser, second-class mind.
我是法国情报局的乐昂 阁下
Le Grand, Sir James.
终于从副处长升官?
Promoted at last from the vice detail?
你的气色看起来好极了 詹姆斯
How incredibly well you look, James.
在这里时间是不存在的 M
Time, my dear M, does not exist within these walls.
看来也不是真的
They ain’t for real.
对 一个跟残酷现实世界完全不一样的地方
Yes, a far cry from our embattled world.
在我的时代 谍报工作是战争的另一种形式
In my day spying was an alternative to war.
间谍是一个精挑细选 无懈可击的成员
The spy was a member of a select and immaculate priesthood,
他们有奉献的精神
vocationally d-devoted,
和不为私欲所动的性格
sublimely disinterested.
根本不是外界所描述的性感象征
Hardly a description of that sexual acrobat
也不会把女人像凋谢的玫瑰似地 致之于死地
who leaves a t-trail of beautiful dead women like blown roses behind him.
你意思是说 -你非常清楚我的意思
You mean… – You know very well who I mean.
是你给我加上这种名字和号♥码的
That b-bounder to whom you gave my name and number.
亲爱的詹姆斯 当你离开我们时我们还是个小部门
My dear James, when you left us we were a small service,
财源短少 设备落后
under-financed, ludicrously ill-equipped.
是你的重要才使我们能够生存
It was essential that your legend be maintained.
如果没有詹姆斯·邦德007 没有人会尊敬我们的
Without a James Bond 007, no one would have respected us.
那是利用小把戏宣传的结果
Him and his wretched g-gadgets.
我们必须好好运用当前的武器
We must make use of the weapons of our time.
我已经观察过了
So I observe.
你 蓝森 用沾有氰化物的康乃馨作你的镖
You, Ransome, with your trick carnation that s-spits cyanide.
你不羞吗?
You ought to be ashamed.
这是俄♥国♥人先开始的
The Russians started it.
而你 史密洛特 竟然把武器藏在那可笑的靴子里
And you, Smernov, with an armoury concealed in your grotesque boots.
还会叮当作响呢!
Listen to them tinkle.
还有你 乐昂
And you, Le Grand,
在不同的小纽扣里藏着药性不同的毒药
with a different deadly poison in each of your fly buttons.
对了 M 你竟然戴着那钢笔手♥枪♥
And you, M, with your flame-throwing fountain pens.
你…你们真是小丑特务 各位
Y-Y-You’re joke-shop spies, gentlemen.
我们都处在二十世纪的后半叶 阁下
We are in the last half of the 20th century, Sir James.
即使你也须面对现实
Even you have to face it.
为什么? 我可以面对那个
Why should l, when I can face that?
看我的花♥园♥ 那里有一枝黑玫瑰
Look at my garden. Out there, there is a black rose.
并不是深红色的 而是黑色的
Not dark red, but black.
像渡鸦夜间的翅膀
As a raven’s wing at midnight.
我就不愿意用你们的任何东西来换它一片花瓣
I would not exchange one single petal for anything your world has to offer,
包括一辆配上夺命武器的阿斯顿·马丁轿车
including an Aston M-Martin with lethal accessories.
你这根本是漠视工人阶级 阁下 这个我们知道
You have only contempt for the proletariat, Sir James. This we know.
要不是我太了解你 我会说你对民♥主♥失去信心
If I didn’t know better, I’d say you’d lost your faith in democracy.
你可以一意孤行 但你不能不听天由命
You can break the glass, but you can’t hold back the weather.
事情的演变已经愈来愈不好
Things are bad.
这二个礼拜来 我损失了十一名情报员
I’ve lost 11 agents in the last fortnight
7个被杀 4个失踪
seven killed, four missing.
我的同名在其中吗?
Is my namesake among them?
明天他可能也一样
He may well be tomorrow.
我们有8个人泄密 其中两个人在五角大楼任职
Eight of ours were given the works – two in the Pentagon.
失去了16个人 -克格勃快要支持不下去了
16. – KGB is depleted.
我不能透露具体数字
I cannot disclose exact figures.
敌人已经渗透了我们的核心机构
The enemy has penetrated our most secret inner circles.
他看穿我们了 -这些我们都知道
He reads our very mind. – For all we know,
他现在就在监视我们
he has his eye on us now.
你确定他不在你们之中?
Are you quite sure he is not one or m-more of you?
不 不可能 -我们很确定
No, no. – Absolutely sure.
除非这个困境过去
Until this danger is past,
我们所有的情报员都要团结一致
we must stand united in the defence of all spies,
不分你我 不分国籍 精诚相见
great or small, regardless of nationality.
连串的事故可以产生奇怪的合作伙伴
Calamity makes strange b-bedfellows,
但为什么 要把你们团结的努力
but why, in the strength of your unity,
用去骚扰一个退休的男士?
do you disturb a gentleman in his retirement?
我们需要你的激励和领导
We need your inspirational leadership.
求求你展现你无与伦比的魅力
Please give us the benefit of your incomparable powers of deduction.
为了全世界爱好自♥由♥的人们
For all freedom-loving peoples.
为了光荣的社♥会♥主♥义♥革命
For the glorious socialist revolution.
容我打断这些陈腔滥调
If I may interrupt this flow of cliche
现在是我弹奏钢琴的时候了
it is now that time of day I have set apart for Debussy.
这个人竟然有维多利亚的古风
Can this be the man who won a Victoria Cross at Mafeking?
一个没落时代的英雄人物
The hero of the Ashanti Uprising?
这种天才的才华 为什么会浪费在一个没落帝国之中
What genius to be wasted in the service of a crumbling empire.
为什么在邦德如日中天之时 竟然会毅然引退?
Why, at the height of his powers, did Bond decide to retire?
是因为海利夫人的关连 各位
Mata Hari, my dear friend.
有什么关连? -是他生命中的女人
What’s the connection? – The woman in his life.
我不了解 -那是他痛苦的任务
I don’t get it. – It was his painful duty
去说服她越过西班牙前线进入法国
to lure her across the Spanish frontier into France,
就在那里我们让她被枪决
where we stood her in front of a firing squad.
他深爱着那个女人
He really loved that woman.
如何? 詹姆斯
Well, James?
对不起 各位所要求的恕难办到
I’m sorry, old man, but what you ask is quite impossible.
也许这可以改变你的决定
Perhaps this will change your decision.
我有忠诚的历史 不行
My record speaks my loyalty. But no,
我不能因为海利夫人而答允
not even for her, McTarry.
抱歉 詹姆斯
Sorry, James.
我看到信♥号♥♥了 预备
There’s McTarry’s signal. Stand by.
时间到 -开始
Zero. – On.
发射
Fire!
向前200
Up 200!
管制中心 -请说
Authority to Control. – Go ahead.
进行老千B计划
Proceed with Smersh Plan B.
詹姆斯·邦德回来了 带来他的鼓励
Sir James Bond is back, with his morals,
他的承诺 和他那的神圣形象

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!