哦,男人。
Oh, man.
-我太兴奋了。-比平时还兴奋?
– I am so wired. – More so than usual?
更多
Way more.
昨晚我做了一个百周年纪念的模型,还有嘉宾。
I made a model of centennial last night complete with guests.
我整晚没睡。
I stayed up all night.
我都计划好了,每个细节。
I’ve got the entire thing planned out, every detail.
你没睡? 你应该睡一觉。
You didn’t sleep? You should have slept.
我是个怪胎,不是吗?
I’m a freak, aren’t I?
不,你只是太专注了。
No, you’re just very… focused.
完全正确。你觉得我妈妈的红色缰绳怎么样?
Exactly. So what do you think of my mom’s red halter?
来参加今天的面试?有点淫♥荡♥。
For your interview today? It’s a little slutty.
让我改述。你觉得布拉德会怎么看我妈妈的红色缰绳?
Let me rephrase. What do you think Brad’ll think of my mom’s red halter?
我觉得布拉德的品味比这高。
I think Brad has better taste than that.
真的吗?好的,一会儿见。
Really? Okay, see you in a minute.
有牛奶吗?
Got milk?
非常感谢。你是一个救星。
Thanks a lot. You’re a lifesaver.
——欢迎你。-很抱歉。
– You’re welcome. – Sorry about that.
羊奶。
It’s goat’s milk.
爸爸,把牛奶带回家。
Dad, bring the milk home.
来吧,爸爸。来吧。
Come on, Dad. Come on.
爸爸,我能帮你拿牛奶吗?
Dad, can I take the milk off your hands?
-早上好,蔡斯-早上好,马里斯夫人。
– Good morning, Chase. – Good morning, Mrs. Maris.
妈妈,我能借你的红缰绳吗?
Mom, can I borrow your red halter?
你能看看吗?
Would you look at that?
他们明年就要去上大学了。
They’ll be away at college next year.
时间过得真快。
Time flies.
仿佛就在昨天,他们还一起住在那间老树屋里。
Seems like only yesterday they were practically living together in that old tree house.
——爸爸,牛奶。——妈妈。
– Dad, milk. – Mom.
说真的,你俩以前什么事都在一起。
Seriously, you two used to do everything together.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
初中发生了。
Junior high happened.
嘿!
Hey!
嗨。你过得如何?
Hi. How you doing?
——你好!
– Hi!
醒醒吧,高时区。
Wake up, Time Zone High.
早上,汤姆。——早上,苏。
– Morning, Tom. – Morning, Sue.
头条新闻:百年纪念。只剩两个月了。
Our top story: Centennial. Only two months to go.
随着TZH成立100周年的临近,人们的兴奋之情与日俱增。-没错,苏。
And as the 100th anniversary of TZH approaches, – excitement mounts. – That’s right, Sue.
让这种兴奋更上一层楼的是《醒醒吧,时区》特辑:
And here to take that excitement up a notch is a “Wake Up, Time Zone” special:
纪念你的百年诞辰。
Centennial… your 100-year event.
再过六周,蒂莫西·佐宁创办蒂莫西·佐宁高中正好100年了。
In only six weeks, it will be exactly 100 years since Timothy Zonin founded Timothy Zonin High.
学生和校友都在准备一个难忘的百年纪念周。
And both students and alumni alike are preparing an unforgettable Centennial Week.
百年纪念委员会发言人尼科尔·马里斯期待一个巨大的十字路口我们的百年纪念盛会是为期一周的系列活动的高♥潮♥。
Centennial Committee spokesperson Nicole Maris expects a huge cro Our centennial bash is the culmination of a weeklong series of events.
这将是我们一生中最棒的一晚。
It’s gonna be the greatest night of our lives.
这么大的东西一百年才出现一次。
Something this big only comes along once every hundred years.
我们在充分利用它,这样你也能充分利用它。
We’re making the most of it so you can make the most of it.
高年级小品演得怎么样了?
So, where are we on the senior class skit?
-我们要做雕塑吗?-是的,这是个好主意。
– Are we doing the sculpture idea? – Yes, it’s a good idea.
妮可,剩下的预算怎么样了?
Nicole, how’s the rest of the budget looking?
– 16372美元……-很好,我们需要它。
– $16,372… – Good, we’ll need it.
鲁珀特和我在做一笔大屏幕的交易。
Rupert and I are working on a deal for a jumbo screen.
——这是病了。-邀请的是家长还是校友?
– It’s sick. – Are parents invited or only alumni?
两者都有。传统。每个人的邀请。
Both. Tradition. Everyone’s invited.
我们为什么又要这么做?
Why are we doing this again?
-作为抗♥议♥。——抗♥议♥什么?
– As a protest. – Of what?
——人,对吧?——羊。
– People, right? – Sheep.
检查,戴夫。我们这样做是为了抗♥议♥绵羊。
Check, Dave. We’re doing this to protest sheep.
我们特别反对羊的哪一点?
And what specifically about sheep do we object to?
——Chase。一般的羊群心态。
– Chase. – General herding mentality.
伙计,看看他们在下面。喝你的摩卡奇诺。
Man, look at ’em down there. Yeah, drink your mochaccinos.
跟着Céline迪翁一起唱。
Sing along to Céline Dion.
什么?
What?
-怎么回事?!
– What’s going on?!
洒水装置。
Sprinklers.
你们。
You guys.
洒水装置。
Sprinklers.
——我们男人。-没问题。
– Us guys. – You got it.
——洒水装置。——没错。
– Sprinklers. – Exactly.
——我们这些家伙。——没错
– Us guys. – That’s right.
洒水装置。
Sprinklers.
暂停使用
Suspension.
我已经死了。
I’m dead.
不是你,Ednasi。是这两个惯犯。
Not you, Ednasi. These two recidivists.
来吧。洒橙水的喷头
Come on. Sprinklers with orange water.
如果有什么要怪的,那就是学校精神
If anything’s to blame, it’s school spirit.
他是对的。学校精神就是罪魁祸首。
He’s right. School spirit… there’s your culprit.
你,把窗帘摘下来,站起来。
You, remove the shades, stand up.
-你也是,蔡斯。——我吗?
– You, too, Chase. – Me?
我需要一个比较。
I need a comparison.
我总是忘记。
I always forget.
瞳孔应该更小还是更大?
Are the pupils supposed to be smaller or bigger?
那要看情况了。
Well, that all depends.
我可以走了吗?
Am I free to go?
我觉得你今天真的打动了他们。
I think that you really got through to them today.
当橙色的水洒在百年纪念委员会的桌子上时,我差点哭了,我笑得很厉害。
When the orange water hit the Centennial Committee table, I almost cried, I was laughing so hard.
但你从来不笑。
But you never laugh.
好吧,在心里
Well, it was on the inside.
——嗨,布莱德。-妮可,怎么了?
– Hey, Brad. – Nicole, what’s up?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
只是在等我爸爸。我们的月度会议。
Just waiting for my dad. Our monthly meeting.
你知道的,每四个星期五,四点保持联♥系♥。
You know, to keep in touch every fourth Friday, 4:00.
-至少计划是这样。——很好
– At least that’s the plan. – That’s cool.
你今天在电视上表现得很好,谈论百年纪念之类的。
You were really good on TV today, talking about centennial and all.
谢谢。
Thanks.
虽然工作量很大,但很值得。
Well, it’s a lot of work, but it’s worth it.
嘿,你想和我一起去鞋世界吗?
Hey… do you wanna go to… down to Shoe World with me?
鞋的世界。
Shoe World.
我不能。我爸爸。
I can’t. My dad.
但是他总是迟到。能帮我把薯条吃完吗?
But he’s always late. You wanna help me finish these fries?
我最好别碍事。
I’d better not get in the way.
我得为今晚的比赛买♥♥些新鞋。
I gotta pick up some new kicks for the game tonight.
好吧。好吧,我们在那儿见。
Okay. Well, I’ll see you there.
你来了!-好极
You’re coming! Right on.
老虎队暂停!
It’s a time-out for the Tigers!
为什么他还没问我?
Why hasn’t he asked me yet?
布拉德利的百年纪念日还有一个选择。
Well, there is one other option for Bradley’s centennial date.
你说你对这整个地方的活动都不感兴趣,你会很乐意用吐司。
You said the whole provincial event barely registers on your radar, that you’d be happy to go with toast.
我说布拉德有吐司的魅力。
I said Brad has all the appeal of toast.
-有区别。-快看他
– There’s a difference. – Come on, look at him.
是吗?
Yeah?
我想说的是,这是一个过程。
All I’m saying is that there’s a process.
当然,没有写下来,但我已经给出了所有合适的标志,布拉德知道规则。
Sure, it’s not written down, but I have given all the appropriate signs, and Brad knows the rules.
看,这是指定戴夫。
Look, it’s Designated Dave.
艾丽西娅,布拉德给我捎了个口信。
Alicia, I’ve got a message from Brad.
我能私下跟你谈谈吗?
Can I talk to you for a second in private?
事实是,中国政♥府♥非常害怕达♥赖♥喇♥嘛♥,他们甚至宣布他的肖像为非法。
The fact of the matter is that the Chinese government is so afraid of the Dalai Lama, they actually outlawed his likeness.
雷,你什么时候能接手《醒醒,时区》开始真正的行动?
So, Ray, when are you gonna take over “Wake Up, Time Zone” and get some real moves on?
都是学校精神的狗屁宣传。
It’s all that school spirit bullshit propaganda.
随着百年纪念的临近,人们的兴奋之情与日俱增。
Excitement mounts as centennial nears.
雷是一个绘图家。
Ray is a plotter.
看着,你会看到的
Watch. You’ll see.
总有一天我们会在教室里抬头一看,“醒醒吧,时区”会是……——活体解剖。
One day we’re gonna look up in homeroom – and “Wake Up, Time Zone” will be… – Vivisection.
——完全彻底改变了。-嗨,我是Joshua Hill,来自ALF大学分会。
– Completely revolutionized. – Hi, I’m Joshua Hill, from the university’s chapter of ALF.
-那是动物解放阵线——阿尔夫?
– That’s Animal Liberation Front. – Alf?
我想当你们看到我将要向你们展示的在我们学校的实验室里正在发生的事情时,你们就会明白为什么我们只占用你们几分钟的时间。
I think when you see what I’m about to show you what’s going on in our laboratories right here on campus, you’ll understand why we’re taking just a few minutes of your time.
灯光
Lights.
“生物医学研究”…这是两个词的借口……-你准备好了吗?-蔡斯,我想看看
“Biomedical research”… that’s the two-word excuse… – you ready to go, go, go? – Chase, I wanna see this.
当被问及实验室中发生的虐待事件时……防守!
When asked about the abuses taking place in the laboratory… Defense! Defense! Defense!
塞尔登看起来没事,但这是老虎队的暂停。
Seldon appears to be okay, but it’s a time-out for the Tigers.
-我希望他没有受伤。-我也是
– I hope he’s not hurt. – Yeah, me, too.