好的
甜心 动作快点 我们就要关门了
Make it quick, honey. We’re closing.
呃 这我可不能接受
Well, this is unacceptable.
我可是昨天就预订了
Because I booked it yesterday.
是的 一小时谭雅服务的”日落狂欢”按♥摩♥
Yes, a one-hour sunset bliss massage with Tanya.
不行 就要谭雅
No, it has to be Tanya.
我要知道这家银行是安全的
I need to know that this bank is secure.
相信我吧 我已经给好多家银行升级过了
Just trust me. I’ve upgraded dozens of banks.
会做好的 – 我要的不是还好 我要的是保证
it’ll be fine. – I don’t need fine. I need guarantees.
戈登 那我就跟你保证
Gordon, you’ve got them.
这只是一个安全升级 又不是世界末日
It’s a security upgrade, not the end of the world.
凯特林 我发誓 要是他再让我加班 害我错过”熟♥女♥镇”(美剧)的话
I swear, Kaitlin, if he keeps me late again and I miss Cougar Town,
我就要把这个地方烧个稀巴烂
I am gonna burn this place to the ground.
哦 知道了 亲爱的 每个人都有计划的
Oh, I hear you, hon. We’ve all got plans.
沙利文先生 总是很高兴能见到你
Mr. Sullivan, it’s always a pleasure to see you.
听着 我在一个月前就预订了这次按♥摩♥
Look, I scheduled this massage a month ago.
不行 我就要谭雅 她的手就像小钻机一样
No, I need Tanya. Her hands are like little jackhammers
呃 我还有谁可以选呢?
Well, who can I get?
乔纳森? 呃 他的手劲大么?
Jonathan? Well, does he have strong hands?
喂!
Hello!
哦! 到姐这里来
Ooh! Come to mama.
嗯 嗯 嗯 呃 哦
Mmm. Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, oh, oh.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
先生 请问您要办什么业务? – 换100美元零钱
How may I help you today, sir? – Change for a hundred.
没问题 您要怎么换?
Absolutely. How would you like it broken?
7个5分硬币 31个25分硬币 919个1角硬币
Seven nickels, 31 quarters and 919 dimes.
什么?
What?
哦 你提醒得对 一角硬币太多了
Oh, you’re right, that’s too many dimes.
我要换107个5分硬币
I’m gonna do 107 nickels,
839个1角硬币 29个25分硬币
839 dimes, 29 quarters
和7个5角硬币 谢谢
and seven half-dollar pieces, please.
那是智利吗?
Is that Chile?
是巴西
Brazil.
你知道吗? 我应该不会用5角硬币的
You know what? I’m never gonna use the half-dollar pieces.
可以给我101个5分硬币 157个25分硬币和557个1角硬币吗?
Can I get 101 nickels, 157 quarters and 557 dimes, please?
你在开玩笑吧? – 不 我只是喜欢硬币而已
Is this a joke? – No. I just have this thing for coins.
我喜欢它们的重量和大小 喜欢听它们在我口袋里叮当作响
I like their weight, I like their size, I like the way they jingle in my pocket.
这挺怪的 – 什么挺怪?
That’s kind of weird. – What is?
你提到的数字 101 157 557 它们都是质数
The numbers you mentioned, 101, 157, 557. They’re all prime numbers.
以前从没有人注意到过那一点
No one’s ever noticed that before.
我每天都和数字打交道
I work with numbers all day.
你经常心算吗?
You do that in your head?
是的 在数学上有点天分
Yes. Good trick at math parties.
我相信 – 你叫什么名字?
I bet. – What’s your name?
我叫凯特林 – 凯特林 我叫特里普
Kaitlin. – Kaitlin. I am Tripp.
很高兴认识你 – 哦 嗨 我们其实不怎么 呃
It’s very nice to meet you. – Oh, hi, we don’t actually, um,
和客户握手 – 哦 好吧
shake hands with customers. – Oh, right.
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥干♥扰♥器♥启动
Cell phone scramblers live.
你什么时候结婚?
When are you getting married?
你怎么知道我要结婚了?
How do you know I’m getting married?
哦 我的结婚礼物
Oh, my wedding gifts.
这钻石可够大的 你要和杰斯(美国歌♥手)还是哪个名人结婚啊?
That’s also quite a rock. Are you marrying Jay-Z or somebody?
我未婚夫条件是还可以
My fianc茅’s well off, yes.
还可以? 他们两天后要在文莱结婚
Well off? They’re getting married in Brunei in two days.
我的丈夫连时时乐(西餐厅)都不肯带我去
My husband won’t even take me to the Sizzler.
哦 他很有钱嘛 那他幸福吗?
Oh, he’s rich. But is he happy?
我们在一起非常幸福 你这么问真是太友善了
We’re extremely happy. How kind of you to ask.
达里恩话筒测试
Check Darrien.
温斯坦话筒测试
Check Weinstein.
加特斯话筒测试
Check Gates.
好了 我们开始行动 给武器上膛
All right, we’re live. Go weapons hot.
是
Yeah.
把门打开 上 用遥控器打开它
Breach the door. Go on, hit it with the clicker.
快 快 快!
Go, go, go!
一 二 三 四 五 六
And one, two, three, four, five, six
再来一个 七
and one makes seven.
您还有什么其他业务要办理吗 先生?
Is there anything else I can do for you today, sir?
不用了 没有了 谢谢你
No, I’m good. Thank you.
感谢选择信贷国际银行 祝您今天愉快
Thanks for choosing Credit International. Have a great day.
你有东西响了 – 什么? 哦
You’re beeping. – What? Oh.
是的 提醒我该吃药了
Yes, it reminds me to take my meds.
附近有药房♥么? – 向北走两个街区
Pharmacy around here? – Two blocks up.
很高兴见到你 凯特林
Very nice meeting you, Kaitlin.
很高兴见到你 特里普 祝你一切顺利
Nice to meet you, too, Tripp. Good luck with your whole thing.
你们要被抢劫了 – 什么?
You’re about to be robbed. – Huh?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
抢劫!
This is a robbery!
你们他妈的在这里干什么?
What the fuck do you think you’re doing here?
老弟 这看起来像什么? 我们抢银行啊
What’s it look like, man? We robbing the bank.
是的 都用上枪了还不明显吗?
Yeah, ain’t it sort of obvious with the guns and everything?
不行 这是我们的活 赶紧滚开
No. This is our job. Stand down.
我可没在外面的招牌上看到你的名字
I ain’t see your name on the sign out there.
除非你叫信贷国际
Unless your name is Credit.
你知道吗 现在的确有不少父母 给孩子取这些稀奇古怪的名字…
And, you know, given all the weird names parents give their kids these days…
警报器没用
The alarm isn’t working.
手♥机♥也没信♥号♥♥
No cell phone reception either.
我们怎么办? – 按原计划行动
What do we do? – Proceed as planned.
停止安全升级
Stop the security update.
如果我不重启系统的话 整个银行都会被锁住的
If I don’t let the system reboot, the whole bank will lock down.
我们知道 照我们的话做 不然我就崩了你
We know that. Just do it or I’ll shoot you in the fucking face.
别着急 孩子 没有必要…
Now hold on, son. There’s no…
快点照做! – 好吧
Do it! – Okay.
给你们三秒钟离开 不然我就开火了
You have exactly three seconds to stand down or you will be fired upon!
伙计 算了吧 还是出去吧 外面有不少自动取款机呢
Come on, dude, let’s get out of here. There’s lots of other ATMs.
一… – 数到二 就开火
One… – On two, start banging away.
我听到了
I heard that.
二
Two,
三
three.
此时不动 更待何时 兄弟!
It’s now or never, bro!
他不行了 – 快蹲下来
He’s not gonna make it. – Get down.
内部广播是什么键? – 你说什么?
What do you push for the intercom? – What?
喂? 喂喂?
Hello? Hello?
喂喂? 听着 我知道你们正在一场枪战中
Hello? Look, I know you’re in the middle of a gunfight,
但是有个旁观者已经被击中了
but a bystander’s been hit.
我只是想确认他没事 好吧 我现在要出来了
I just wanna check to make sure he’s okay. Okay, I’m coming out.
不要开枪!
Don’t shoot!
出来了! 不要开枪
Coming out! Don’t shoot.
我有很好的射击位置 – 大伙都有 先退下
I’ve got a clean shot. – So does everyone. Just stand down.
先等等 好吗?
Just wait. Okay?
以前你遇到过这种事吗? – 谁会遇到啊
This ever happen to you before? – Hell no.
他死了
He’s dead.
听着 有时候在乱战下会发生这种事情
Look, sometimes that happens in these crossfire situations.
不要小题大做 好吗?
Don’t make a big production out of it, okay?
你们来这里是为了抢保险库 是吗?
You’re here for the vault, right?
他到底是什么人?
Who the fuck is this guy?
你们刚才说是要去抢自动取款机的?
And you guys said something about going after the ATMs?
也许
Maybe.
那 为什么会起冲突呢?
So, then what’s the problem?
你真的建议我们抢同一所银行吗?
Are you seriously suggesting that we rob the same bank?
当然 有何不可的?
Yeah. Why not?
只要假装这是两家不同的银行就行了
Just pretend it’s two different banks.
这人疯了
This guy’s nuts.
不要告诉我你真的在考虑这件事
Don’t even tell me you’re considering it.
听着 我不想在档案上再加几条谋杀罪
Look, I rather not add any more murders to my rap sheet.
我靠 他们中有人穿着短裤来抢银行 我们得杀了他们
For fuck’s sake, one of them wore shorts to a bank robbery. We gotta kill them.
我不清楚 你怎么想的 老哥?
I don’t know. What do you think, old man?
达里恩 我赞成你说的 我杀人够多了
I’m with you, D. I’ve had my fill of killing.
那我们揣着枪还有什么用? 我靠 我就想杀了这帮混♥蛋♥!
Why the fuck are we even carrying guns? Come on, I wanna shoot the motherfuckers!
枪是用来挟持人♥质♥的 这一直是计划的一部分
The guns are for taking hostages. That was always part of the plan.
现在我们只是多了两个人♥质♥而已 我没说错吧 迪?
Now we just have two more hostages. Am I right, D?
那么我们的计划是什么?