很酷,很有趣,有一份不错的工作,很可爱
Cool, funny, has some kinda job, uh, cute
喜欢旅行也喜欢去海边
Likes to travel and go to the beach
但也不会在意我玩不玩游戏
But also won’t care if I play some videogames
还喜欢做♥爱♥
And likes to fuck
可爱竟排在第四
Amazing that cute was fourth
我没排序,随口说而已
Oh, I wasn’t going by numbers is all mixed up in a…
所以我确实扮演了妈妈
So I did play mommy
还有他们的姐姐、导师
I did play their older sister, their mentor
我基本都在做实习工
I was basically running an internship
你明白我意思吗?
You know what I mean?
我一边他妈的实习
I was running a fucking internship
一边养活着二三十岁的老爷们
I was raising a twenty, thirty-something year old man
明白这意思吧?
You know what I mean?
对我来说就像是,操,为什么啊,凭什么啊,就他?
And for me I go like, oh fuck, well why, why, this guy?
为什么又是这种人?一样的人?
Why this guy again, the same guy?
何不安定下来,和别的女孩去约会
like settle, go out with a girl that likes
爱是什么
米尔德丽德
Mildred
你在这干嘛呢?
What’re you doin’ up there?
如果你爱他们,他们就会恨你
If, if you love ’em they hate you
如果你恨他们,他们就会爱你
If you hate them they love you
昨天很开心
哈哈,是吗?谢谢!
我们会再继续的对吧?
哈哈,好的,没问题
还记得当时我牵着你的手吗
哈哈,怎么?
我想再见到你,我已经很久
在此之前我已经很久没有心动的感觉了 今晚我想见你,还有明天,每一个明天
我是认真的
……如果想要孩子就好像……
…and to want children and have that like…
男首领可以和任何女性发生性关系
The alpha male is the one that gets to have sex with all the female
匹配成功!
和对方说些什么吧!
或者继续寻找……
我觉得有时我们想要得到的方式太糟糕了
I think sometimes we can want things way too bad
以至于一股力量将我们想要的东西推开
that the energy pushes that exact thing that we want away
这不再是一种渴望
It’s not a want anymore
这是一种痴迷
it’s an obsession
化学反应才刚刚开始
The chemistry is just thrown
他们不想和你有任何瓜葛
They don’t wanna have anything to do with you
因为绝望就在于此
because the desperation is there
是啊
Yeah
米尔德丽德
Mildred
跟我走
Come with me
米尔德丽德
Mildred
你♥他♥妈♥这段时间都在干嘛?
What the fuck you been doin’ all this time?
回家吧,好吗?
Come back home, will you?
我现在做得更好了
I’m doin’ better
回家吧
Come home
回家吧
Come home
我现在做得更好了
I’m doin’ better
当你想到自己时,会看到什么颜色?
蓝色
嗯,好吧
当你想到我时,会看到什么颜色?
红色
那你想到我们俩的时候,会看到什么颜色?
告诉我
会看到什么颜色?
现在就把你所有的爱都给我
Give me all your love now
因为我们都知道,我们可能明天就死了
’cause for all we know, we might be dead by tomorrow
我想就这样浪费我的时光
I count going wasting my time
我心中多了一道疤,因为我听到的都是“我还没准备好”
Adding scars to my heart ’cause all I hear is “I’m not ready enough”
我可以看出,你不必去面对你母亲失去她的爱人
And I can tell that you didn’t have to face your mother losing her lover
不辞而别,不辞而别
without saying goodbye, without saying goodbye
因为她没有时间了
‘Cause she didn’t have time
我不想评判你心中的想法
I don’t want to judge what’s in your heart
但如果你还没有准备好去爱
But if you’re not ready for love
你该如何为生活做好准备……
How can you be ready for life…
让我们全心全意地去爱,让我们大声地去爱,让我们现在就去爱
So let’s love fully and let’s love loud and let’s love now
因为我们很快就会死去……
‘Cause soon enough we’ll die…
……接下来会发生什么?
…what’s gonna happen next?
……你失去了那一刻……你失去了那个爱情的时刻
…you lose that moment of just…you lose that love moment
爱是什么
What is love?
爱是一个神秘的社会
Love is a secret society
……在这条路上,你意识到自己并非真正坠入爱河……
…down the road you realize you weren’t really in love…
没错
That ture
就在这条路上……
that’s down the road…
它总会映射在这条路上
So that’s again projecting down the road
而非恰好在十字路口
as opposed to being right in the intersection
好吧,我听到了
Yeah, I hear you
太可怕了
That’s terrible
在十字路口……在马路中间……
Ugh, be in the intersect… be in the middle of the street
我觉得当我放弃了
And I feel like when I let go of that
当我放弃了试图搞清楚要去哪里
when I let go of tryin’ to figure out wherewe are going
而不是沉浸在那一刻
as opposed to being in that moment
解决问题的方式会变得更容易一些,这是
the way that things unravel are a little bit easier and they are
这条路其实是我喜欢的方式
um, they actually go the way that I like

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!