绿山墙的安妮(再续)
野战医院就在那边
The field hospital’s through there.
尽快卸载这些卡车
Unload these trucks as quickly as possible.
小家伙饿得要命
Little tyke’s bloody hungry, he is.
给,看来从现在起他就是你的了
Here, looks like he’s yours from now on.
我来喂你
I’ll get you fed.
我去找找吃的
I’ll try and find some food.
谢谢你,神父(法语)
Merci, mon pere.
小心点(法语)
Soyez prudente.
真是奇迹,幸存的孩子(法语)
C’est un miracle, le petit qui a survi.
他妈妈怎么了?(法语)
Et qu’est devenue LA maman?
她死了(法语)
Ellest morte.
你呢,我的孩子,你来自哪里?(法语)
Et vous, mon enfant, d’ou venez-vous?
啊,我是…(法语)
Ah, je suis…
加拿大人,我是加拿大人(法语)
Canadienne, je suis Canadienne.
啊,加拿大人!(法语)
Ah, Canadienne!
非常好(法语)
C’est tres bon.
有很多加拿大人(法语)
On a beaucoup de canadiens
在我们村庄(法语)
ici dans notre village.
你在找一户人家(法语)
Vous cherchez une famille
照顾这个孩子,是吗?(法语)
pour s’occuper de l’enfant, c’est ca?
是的,啊…请(法语),照顾他
Oui, ah…S’il vous plait, watch him.
请留下吧(法语),我有麻烦事缠身
Garde-le, s’il vous plait, while I helples malades.
你在这里见过布莱斯医生吗?
Have you seen Dr. Blythe here?
他应该已经从伤员运输站
He’s supposed to have returned
回来了
from the clearing station.
据我所知,就在我们离开的时候
I know they were trying to…
他们正试图疏散运输站的人员
evacuate the station when we left.
他们部队还没有一个人回来
None of them troops have returned yet.
哦,我是那么接近他,我刚才看见他了
Oh, I’m so close. I just saw him.
你们会再次重逢的,亲爱的,冷静点儿
You’ll meet up again, love. Calm down.
对不起,我找他找了好几个月了
I’m sorry. I’ve been searching for months.
有美军来过这里吗?
Did any of the American troops come here?
抱歉,亲爱的,到处都是美♥国♥佬♥参战的风声
Sorry, love — all this noise about yanks joining the war,
但我从没见过一个美♥国♥佬♥踏上法国土地
and I haven’t seen one of them set foot on French soil yt.
明白了
I see.
我能帮忙吗?
Can I help?
他们有些人正处于极度痛苦之中
Some of them blokes are in dire pain.
把这些放在他们的舌头下面,再加一点水
Slip these under their tongues with a little water.
吗♥啡♥
Morphine.
安妮?
Anne?
安妮
Anne.
安妮
Anne.
哦,天啊
Oh, my Lord.
弗雷德?
Fred?
是你
It is you.
弗雷德
Fred.
哦,弗雷德,我们以为我们失去你了呢
Oh, Fred, we thought we’d lost you.
还没有
Not yet.
哦,仁慈的上帝
Oh, gracious Providence.
埃文利所有人都认为你死了
All Avonlea’s taken you for dead.
你能找个人来治疗吗?
C-can you find someone to treat this?
可以…可以,当然,当然
Yes…Yes, of course, of course.
弗雷德,给你
Fred, here.
给你,弗雷德
Here, Fred.
把这个放在舌头下面
Slip this under your tongue.
对,好了,我会回来的
Right, all right, I’ll come back.
哦,仁慈的上帝
Oh, Gracious Providence.
哦,弗雷德…坚持一会儿
Oh, Fred…Hang on.
护士,护士,你能找个人帮忙吗?
Nurse, nurse, can you get someone to help
给那个士兵清洁和消毒伤口
clean and disinfect this soldier’s wound.
对不起,亲爱的,医生一有空就会马上来的
Sorry, dear. Soon as a doctor’s free.
好吧
All right.
弗雷德,哦,弗雷德
Fred, oh, Fred.
我的孩子们怎么样了,安妮?
How are my little ones, Anne?
戴安娜怎么样了?
How’s Diana?
所有人都好,我想
Everyone was fine, I think.
唔…我给戴安娜写过信
Uh…I’ve written to Diana.
我四处跋涉,她不知道怎么…
I’ve been travelling around so much, she doesn’t know how to…
弗雷德…我真唠叨
Fred…I’m prattling on.
他们说我不能再战斗了
They say I can’t fight any more.
你能送我回家吗?
C-can you get me home?
吉尔会帮你的
Gil can help.
吉尔?
Gil?
我在野战医院看到他了
I saw him at the field hospital.
他正从伤员运输站赶来
He’s coming from the clearing station.
一切都好的,弗雷德
All right, Fred.
有人要回巴勒杜克吗?
Is anyone going back to bar-le-duc?
那里什么都没留下
There’s nothing left.
德国人把野战医院夷为平地
The Germans completely razed the field hospital.
你看到我丈夫离开吗?
Did you see my husband leave?
我不知道
I don’t know.
他没从伤员运输站离开?
Didn’t he leave the clearing station?
请告诉我发生了什么事
Please tell me what happened.
弗雷德!
Fred!
弗雷德?
Fred?
哦,天啊
Oh, my God.
哦,不,不
Oh, no, no.
多米尼克!
Dominic!
神父!(法语)
Mon pere!
神父…
Father…
哦,不
Oh, no.
多米尼克…多米尼克!
Dominic…Dominic!
我们走,我们走
Here we go, here we go.
帮帮我,请帮帮我
Help me, please help me.
我得把那个人带上车
I have to get this man loaded on.
我来
I’ll help.
我来帮你
I’ll help you.
车队要去哪里?
Where’s this convoy departing for?
我想,一直到布洛涅
All the way to Boulogne, I think.
我得把这些伤员带回英国
I have to get a few of these casualties back to England.
整个镇子都得继续前进
This whole town has to keep moving.
啊,布莱斯夫人
Ah, Mrs. Blythe.
我们这里需要你
We need you or here.
把救护车开过来!
Get that ambulance over here!
往这边走,快点
Step this way. Hurry now.
请问,我丈夫
Please, my husband
没出来,是吗?
didn’t get out, did he?
我不能说,请上车
I can’t say. Get in please.
我们连思考的时间都没有了
We’ve no time to even think.
不,请等一下,那婴儿
No, wait, please. The baby.
把他交给镇上的某个女人吧,拜托!
Give it up to one of the townswomen, please!
哦,好像被包围了,是不是?
Oh, it’s like a state of siege, isn’t it?
你不能把妈妈从她的孩子身边带走
You can’t take the mum away from her baby.
你能不能闪开这条该死的路,我们被困住了!
Will you get out of the bloody way, we’re trapped!
还有其他从巴勒杜克来的车吗?
Any other vehicles from Bar-le-Duc?
没有,就只有这辆
No, this is it.
其他留在战场上的人
Everybody else left in the field
不是被俘,就是被杀
is either captured or killed.
我得去开往布洛涅的车队
I have to go to the convoy that’s departing for Boulogne.
我有个朋友在车上,我必须看到他下车
I have a friend in the truck. I have to see that gets out.
你放松一点儿,对他来说不会更糟了
You relax. Can’t get any worse for him.
把这些人抬回去
Load the men back on.
不能在这个地区过夜,来吧
Can’t afford to spend the night in this area. Come on.
我这边需要人
I need someone over here.
他需要喂食
He needs to be fed.
我们可以得到一些牛奶吗?
Can we get some milk?
你帮忙卸货
You help unload.
我带他去医务室
I’ll take him to the infirmary.
我抬他
I’ve got him.
好了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!