赫尔曼·布劳恩 你愿娶这位女士为你的合法妻子吗?
Do you, Hermann Braun, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?
我愿意
I do.
结婚证在外面 我们需要它吗?
The marriage certificate’s outside. Do we need it?
当然需要
Of course we need it.
嘿 待在这儿 别跑!
Hey, stay here! Don’t run away!
待在这儿!待在这儿!
Stay here! Stay here!
救命!放开我!
Help! Let go of me!
民事登记处
CIVIL REGISTRY
赫尔曼!
Hermann!
你没事吧? -过来!
Are you all right? – Come here!
签名!签名!
Sign it! Sign it!
盖章!
The stamp!
《玛利娅·布劳恩的婚姻》
THE MARRIAGE OF MARIA BRAUN
导演:赖纳·维尔纳·法斯宾德
A film by Rainer Werner Fassbinder
给彼得·扎德克
For Peter Zadek
是你吗 玛丽娅?
Is that you, Maria?
我担心死了 我以为你出事了
I was worried to death. I thought something had happened to you.
现在没人想要婚纱了
Nobody wants wedding dresses now.
新娘太多 男人太少
Too many brides, not enough men.
这是我换到的全部东西
That’s all I got for it.
市面上有太多剃须工具
There’s so much shaving gear on the market.
没事 亲爱的 没事的
There, my dear! There.
我们用培根煎土豆吧
Let’s fry some potatoes with bacon.
现在中断贝多芬第九交响曲播放
We are interrupting this broadcast of Beethoven’s 9th Symphony
插播失踪人口寻人启示
to bring a search call for missing persons.
每一个提到的名字 都有一条对应信息
For each of the names mentioned we have a message.
5821号♥
5,821.
阿德勒
Adler.
名不详
First name unknown.
出生于1910年左右
Born around 1910,
维也纳出纳
paymaster from Vienna.
5822号♥
5,822.
阿尔巴茨 尤金
Albartz, Eugen,
出生于1925年左右
born around 1925,
士官 已婚…
non-commissioned officer, married…
看到他们中的一些人 我还是觉得难受
I still feel sick at the sight of some of them.
我现在想喝杯茶
I could do with a tea now.
医护说交叉状不是最糟的
The medical orderlies say crosswise is not the worst.
如果都打在身体一侧 你连拐杖都拿不了
If you get hit all on one side, you can’t even hold a crutch.
我看这种情况持续六年了 而我已成为寡妇五年
I’ve seen it going on for six years, and I’ve been a widow for five.
只要他回来 我就满足了
I’d have been satisfied with mine if only he’d come back.
你的婚姻之前持续了多久?
How long were you married?
我还是已婚
I still am married.
我只是想说 你没享受多少你的婚姻
I just meant you didn’t have much from your marriage.
是的
Yes, I did.
只有半天一夜
Half a day and a whole night.
我家那位一开始就战死了 在挪威
Mine was killed right at the start. In Norway.
他在海军服役 直到船被击沉
He was in the Navy until his ship was sunk.
请来两份汤
Two soups, please.
他活了下来 游过覆着燃烧的油的冰冷海水
He survived and swam through icy water covered with burning oil.
然后他不得不在陆地上作战
Then he had to fight on land.
然后他掉进冰缝里死了
Then he fell into a crevasse and died.
你为什么不再婚?
Why didn’t you marry again?
吊唁中 他们给我寄了张画:
In condolence, they sent me a painting:
画着个带丝带的花圈 漂浮在海浪上
a picture of a wreath with a ribbon floating on the waves
上面写着: “他们以死换取德国的生”
with “They died that Germany might live” written on it.
想象一下
Just imagine.
“他们以死换取德国的生” 而他死了
“They died that Germany might live” and he’s dead.
他们给我寄了张大海的画 而他掉进了冰川
They send me a picture of the sea, and he falls into a glacier.
在最后一个冰河时代之前 山脉…
There were once seas where the mountains are now
所在的地方曾是海洋
before the last ice age.
你怎么能这么肯定 你丈夫没死?
How can you be so sure your husband’s not dead?
因为我想要他回来
Because I want him to come back.
他说了什么? -下流话
What did he say? – Something indecent.
我不知道你说了什么 但你无权这么说
I don’t know what you said, but you had no right to.
你肯定是疯了!
You must be crazy!
离婚还在判决中
The divorce is pending.
所以他告诉我:因为他爱我
That’s why he told me: because he loves me.
但是那女人!
But her!
她说既然我现在拥有了她丈夫
Since I have her husband now, she said,
那她就要留下他的食物配给卡
she was going to keep his food ration card.
对不起 夫人 我道歉
配给卡?
Ration card?
那现在呢? -我不知道
And now? – I don’t know.
你真丢人!
Shame on you!
好了 伯格爷爷 试穿一下
All right, Grandpa Berger, let’s try it on.
人们犯的错 就是一辈子只爱一个人
The mistake people make is to love one person all their lives.
如果没有土豆 那就吃大头菜
If we don’t have any potatoes, we eat turnips.
如果没有大头菜 那就喝稀粥
If we don’t have any turnips, we eat gruel.
但在爱情里 只能有一个男人
But in love, there’s only one man,
如果他上战场 五个月后死了
and when he goes to war and is dead five months later,
你余生都要悼念他
you have to mourn for the rest of your life.
那讲道理吗 爷爷?
Does that make sense, Grandpa?
太宽了!
Much too wide!
是啊 是啊 一个人独处并不好
Yeah, yeah. It’s no good being alone.
卡尔上次来这 那还是1941年五月
It was almost too tight for Karl
他穿这件几乎还太紧
the last time he was here, in May ’41.
那时的男人看着还像男人
The men still looked like men then.
现在他们瞧着都像是缩了水
Now they all look as if they’d shrunk.
你可以把内♥裤♥拿走 它们很暖和
You can take the underpants. They’re warm.
没人介意它们太大
And no one will mind if they’re too big.
换三捆柴火怎么样? -好啊
Let’s say three bundles of firewood? – All right.
瞧瞧玛丽娅的遭遇!
Look what Maria had!
三周的恋爱 一天的婚姻
Three weeks of being in love and one day of marriage.
结果现在她得背着 寻人纸板站在那
Now she stands there with her search board.
知道为什么 我们总跟那一个男人吗?
Do you know why we always stick to one guy?
因为你只爱那一个男人
Because there is only one you love.
我不知道玛丽娅 还那么小的时候是怎么知道的这个
I don’t know how Maria knew it at such a tender age.
她来了
Here she is.
拿上你的东西 爷爷
Take your things, Grandpa.
她有她的自尊 -什么尺寸?
She has her pride. – How wide?
我说的是“自尊”
“Pride,” I said.
你终于来了
There you are, at last.
我在整理你父亲的东西
I was just sorting out your father’s things.
你好 伯格爷爷
Hello, Grandpa Berger.
回家发现 有个男人在家里感觉真好
It’s nice to have a man in the house to come home to.
而且还很暖和 -是的 还很暖和
And it’s warm, too. – Yes, it’s warm, too.
你为什么在这里做这些?
Why are you doing that here?
这是我纪念你父亲的方式
It’s my way of remembering your father.
伯格爷爷可以穿 反正父亲也穿不了了
Grandpa Berger can use them. Father won’t need them anymore.
我们也需要柴火
And we need firewood.
我也这么想 但这是你父亲的东西啊?
I thought the same, but father’s belongings?
父亲死了 我们还活着
Father is dead and we’re alive.
你拿什么换?你的胸针?
What will you give me for them? Your brooch?
我的胸针?
My brooch?
它值钱得很呢
It’s very valuable.
少了一根
There’s one missing.
好吧 -噢 玛丽娅!
OK, then. – Oh, Maria!
等等 我去拿
Wait, I’ll go and get it.
给!
Here!
两年前 看待事情的眼光完全不同
1944年 财政部长小亨利·摩根索建议
认为战争的结论是: 德国应该被改为农地
换句话说 德国应该分♥裂♥…
纳粹党!
Nazi gang!
流鼻涕的混♥蛋♥!
Snotty-nosed bastards!
他们不再是像样的男人了
They’re not proper men anymore.
如果衣不蔽体只能挨冻
What difference does it make
是男人是女人又有什么区别呢?
whether you’re a man or a woman if you’re freezing?
总得有什么发生改变
Something has to change.
你想改变什么? -我不知道
What do you want to change? – I don’t know.
但是 总得有事发生
But something has to happen.
你认识赫尔曼·布劳恩吗? -不认识