煎锅大世界
柏油厂
麻烦不断
This is the story of the day my life ended. -Eugene.
这是我生命结束那天的故事 -尤金
I’m kidding!
我开玩笑的
It was the happiest day of my life:our wedding day.
这是我生命中最开心的一天 我们结婚大喜之日
The biggest shindig to hit the kingdom in forever.
整个王国史上最隆重的盛典
Everyone dying to catch a glimpse of me. Us! I meant”us”
每个人都渴望能看到我 我们 我是说我们
Everything was perfect. Just like I always dreamed it would be.
一切都很完美 就像我梦想中的那样
Yeah. Everything was… Oh, come on!
没错 一切都很完 哦 拜托
They still can’t get my nose right?
他们就不能把我的鼻子弄对一回吗
It was a magical day, and everything went just as we planned.
这是神奇的一天 一切都按着计划顺利进行
Well… Almost.
呃 差不多是吧
Dearly beloved,
亲爱的各位来宾
we are gathered here today
我们今天在这里
to celebrate the joining of Rapunzel and Eugene in marriage.
出席乐佩和尤金的婚礼
They will live their lives together as husband and wife
他们将结为夫妻
in everlasting peace.
幸福地生活下去
May I have the rings?
请把戒指给我
Those were my grandmother’s wedding rings! -The kingdom is lost!
那是我祖母留下来的结婚戒指 -这个王国完蛋了
and the mutual respect which they bring to their life together
夫妻之间 相亲相爱
had their roots in the love and friendship and guidance you have given them.
善待亲朋好友
The union of two people…
相爱的人彼此走到
held in reverence,dignity,honor,respect…
尊严 荣耀 敬重
Frying pans! Commemorative frying pans here!
煎锅 皇室纪念煎锅 快瞧瞧啊
Get your frying pans here!
只属于您的煎锅
That’s the signal! Release the doves! -That’s the doves! Release the lanterns!
那是信♥号♥♥ 把鸽子放出来 -那是鸽子 快释放天灯
in everlasting peace.
永远 幸福平安地生活下去
May I have the rings?
请把戒指给我
I…I…I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss.
我 我现在宣布你们正式结为夫妻 你们可以亲吻对方了
Yay!
好哎
Happy birthday!
生日快乐
So! Who wants a piece of cake?
谁想吃块蛋糕