他喜欢那台旧相机
He loves that old camera.
快来 杨
Come on, Yang.
马上
One second.
别忘了过来一起拍
Don’t forget to join us.
记得的
I will.
看这里一下
Look here for a second.
你在做什么呢 快来
What are you doing? Come on.
过来 哥哥
Come on, gege.
黄色春分 这是新品吗
Yellow Equinox. Is that a new blend?
应该是吧
I think so.
我应该可以给你做个口味接近的
I’m sure I can make you something close to it.
你知道它用的是哪种茶叶吗
Do you know what kind of tea leaves?
哦 不是 不是那种茶
Oh, no. No, no. It’s not this kind of tea.
我是想买♥♥那种茶粉
I’m looking for your crystallized teas.
不好意思 我没有茶粉
Ah. Sorry, I… I don’t carry tea crystals.
你一个开茶店的怎么能没有茶粉呢
How can you be a tea shop and not carry tea crystals?
我好失望
How frustrating.
我给你配一种口味接近的吧
Why don’t you let me make you something that might be close?
不用了 这真是…我要走了
No. No, no, no. This is… I have to go.
感谢光临
Thanks for coming in.
爸爸什么时候回家
When’s Daddy coming home?
很快
Soon.
他总是很晚回来
He’s always late.
我有时候也会很晚回家
Well, I’m late sometimes, too.
你知道 我接下去几周会很忙
And, you know, I’ve got a busy few weeks coming up, so…
我知道 杨会在的
I know. Yang will be here.
爸爸也会在
So will Daddy.
美香
Mika.
美香 别对他太苛刻
Mika? Don’t be too hard on him.
他跟我说 快关门的时候
He told me there was a rush of customers
来了一拨客人
towards the end of the day.
这对他来说是好事 他需要生意
That’s good news for Daddy. He needed that.
我觉得饭很好吃
I loved that meal.
你喜欢那个辣椒酱吗
Did you like the gochujang sauce?
– 我喜欢 – 是我做的
– I did. – I made it.
你说过了
You mentioned that.
这是她第一次做
It was her first time.
所以是你把材料放到碗里
So you put the ingredients in the bowl
然后是你搅拌的
and you mixed them all together?

Yeah.
好吃吧
It’s good, huh?
真的很好吃 妹妹
It was really wonderful, mei mei.
谢谢
Thank you.
下次我要给胡萝卜去丝
Next time, I’m gonna Juliet the carrots.
是切丝
Julienne.
不过我不会让你切的
And no, you’re not.
美香长大得好快
Mika’s growing up so fast.
她一直问我们为什么总是这么忙
She keeps asking why we’re always busy.
她理解的
She understands.
– 而且杨… – 不 她不理解
– And Yang is… – No, she doesn’t.
我感觉…
I feel like…
我不知道 我…
I don’t know. I…
我不想有遗憾
I don’t want to regret.
我会多抽出点时间来的
Um… Um, I’ll make more time.
我会的 我保证
I will. I promise.
你知道我不会把这个负担强加给你的吧
You know I’m not putting this on you, right?
应该会吧
Hmm. Sort of.
– 我不会的 – 我开玩笑的
– I’m not. – I’m teasing.
我只是想让我们成为一个团队
I just want us to be a team.
成为一个家
A family.
开始
Starting
点火
Ignite
开始
Starting
重置
Reset
开始
Starting
点火
Ignite
开始
Starting
重置
Reset
开始
Starting
开始
Starting
开始
Starting
开始
Starting
欢迎四口之家
Welcome, families of four,
参加我们每月的舞蹈大赛
to our monthly dance-off.
今晚共有三万家庭参与角逐
We have over 30,000 families competing tonight.
你们准备好了吗
Are you ready?
保持同步
Stay in sync.
踩点增加
Precision points added.
开始飞行
Take flight.
准备格斗
Ready for combat.
开始格斗
Fight time.
第一阶段完成
Level one complete.
三千组家庭被淘汰
3,000 families eliminated.
继续努力
Stay together.
保持稳定
Steady.
前方同步加分
Sync bonus coming up.
搭车动作
The hitchhiker.
开始
Go.
过渡动作
Transition.
累积炸♥药♥
Collect the TNT.
引爆
Detonate.
微笑 合照时间
Smile. It’s time for family portrait.
开始地震
Earthquake.
龙♥卷♥风♥来袭
Tornado time.
第二阶段完成
Level two complete.
九千组家庭被淘汰
9,000 families eliminated.
耐力考验
Stamina round.
继续坚持
Keep up.
导演&编剧 郭共达
保持同步
Stay in sync.
淘汰
Terminated.
亲爱的
Babe! Babe!
不是我 是…
It wasn’t me. It was…
才不是我呢 美香?
It wasn’t me! Mika?
不是我 是爸爸!
Not me! It was Daddy!

Mm-hmm.
这已经是我们的最好成绩了
That’s the furthest we’ve ever gone.
确实
That’s true.
杨 我们已经淘汰了
Yang, we’re… we’re out.
杨? 杨!
Yang? Yang!
– 杨! – 杨?
– Yang! – Yang?
杨 之 后
我们应该还有三年的保修期
It looks like we have three years left
但他们不接我电♥话♥ 所以…
on the warranty, but they’re not answering, so…
– 你不能直接过去吗 – 可以 我准备去了
– Can’t you just go there? – Yeah, I’m going to,
但我都不知道那个店还在不在
but I don’t know if the store is even there anymore.
我查了一下 已经查不到了
I did a search. I can’t find them anywhere.
你给”兄弟&姐妹”打电♥话♥了吗
Did you call Brothers & Sisters?
我们不是直接从那里买♥♥的
We didn’t buy from them directly, so…
所以他们不能提供保修?
They won’t honor the warranty?
不行 保修要找”第二个孩子”
No, the warranty is with Second Siblings.
我就说我们应该买♥♥个新的
I told you we should’ve just bought a new one.
他是新的 算是吧
He was new. I mean, practically.
他是翻新的
He’s refurbished.
认证翻新的
Certified refurbished.
而且他之前只用了五天而已 五天
And he’d only been in use for five days. Five days.
– 我们就省了… – 但现在 他…
– And we saved… – But now he…
算了 快去把他修好吧
Never mind. Let’s just get him fixed.

Yeah.
你要送美香去学校
You need to get Mika to school.
美香 快来 我们要走了
Mika, come on, we need to go!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!