(格陵兰 根据1905年最新信息来源)
GREENLAND AS PER LATEST SOURCES 1905
(皮列地)
那边有东西
Something’s out there!
艾弗 跟着它们
Iver, follow them.
去看看是什么 快点 把提灯给我
Go see what it is, quickly. Hand me the lantern.
是船长
It’s the captain! It’s the captain!
长官 你找到什么了吗
Sir, did you find anything?
帮帮约根森 他的脚冻僵了
– Help Jørgensen. His feet are frozen.
好的 快
– Right, come on.
-霍尔姆在路上了 -快点 昂格尔 拿水
– Holm’s on his way. – Quick, Unger. Get the water.
约根森 抬起头来
Jørgensen, lift your head up.
-昂格尔 水快一点 -来了
-Unger, hurry up with the water. -It’s coming!
-抬起来 别急 -没事 有我们呢
– Raise it. Easy. – It’s all right. We got you.
-有我们呢 -别急 约根森
– We got you. – Take it easy, Jørgensen.
昂格尔 水
Unger, the water.
-快 -来了
– Come on! – It’s coming.
拿好 别急 约根森
Hold these. Take it easy, Jørgensen.
-有威士忌吗 -有 给他来点酒
– Do you have some whiskey? – Yes. Get the man a drink.
来
Here.
等一下
Wait, wait.
给我
I’ll take that.
埃纳尔 按住他 来
Ejnar, hold him down.
约根森 呼吸 加油 保持呼吸
Jørgensen, breathe. Keep breathing.
来吧
Let’s do this.
好
Okay.
-按住他 -一 二 三
– Hold him. – One, two, three.
(根据真实故事改编)
(1909年圣诞夜 格陵兰东北部)
好的
All right.
-谢谢 -你行吗
-Thank you. -Got it?
好 有圣诞节的味道
Good. Smells like Christmas.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
-谁饿了吗 -都饿了
– Who’s hungry? – Everybody.
-饿死了 -饿死了
Starving.
来吧 小伙子们
Here we go, boys.
-看着很棒 -终于能吃了
-Looks great. -Finally.
非常好 兄弟
You’ve done yourself proud, sunshine.
-你终于派上用场了 -谢谢
It’s about time we found a use for you.
-很不错 -先生们 容我说几句
Gentlemen, can I have your attention?
-派对结束了 -安静 波尔森
– Party’s over. – Quiet, Poulsen.
-大家举杯 -好的
– I want you all to raise your glasses… – Of course.
敬家中我们爱的人
…to…to loved ones back home,
敬为探索我们王国最后未知部分 而付出生命的探索者
to the men who gave their lives exploring the last unknown parts of our kingdom.
敬丹麦探险队
To the Denmark Expedition.
也敬你们
And to you,
与我一同为完成他们的任务而努力
for joining me in fulfilling their mission.
喝
Skål.
喝
Skål.
喝一半吧
Halfway there.
我们的漫长的搜索 并没有像计划中那样顺利
Our long search didn’t go quite as planned.
约根森最有发言权
Jørgensen can testify to that.
如我们所料
As expected,
寻找消失的探险队的踪迹非常困难
it was hard to trace any signs of the vanished expedition.
然而
However,
我们找到了这个
we found this.
这是其中一人的日记
A diary from one of the men.
还有一张地图
And a map
上面标注了一个石标的位置
that apparently shows the location of the cairn
米留斯埃里克森 把未知土地的最终记录留在了那里
where Mylius-Erichsen left his final records of the unknown land.
石标是什么
What’s a cairn?
就是一堆石头 在远处就能看到
A cairn’s a stack of stones you can see from far away.
因此 我会尝试再去一趟
So, therefore, I’ll attempt another journey.
什么
What?
再去
Another?
这次要走得更远 穿过冰盖
Well, this time further, across the ice cap,
找回他们留下的记录
to retrieve the findings they left behind.
那我们不回去
We’re not going home then?
我们来这里就是为了这个 兄弟们
This is why we’re here, boys.
没有这些记录 格陵兰北部可能会丢失
Without these findings, the North of Greenland could be lost,
美国人说这些土地是他们的
claimed by the Americans.
现在约根森已经不能活动
Now, Jørgensen is incapacitated,
而我也不能一个人去
and I can’t do it alone,
这也就给了你们其中一位幸运者 一个千载难逢的好机会
which provides one of you lucky boys with a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
我需要一个人自告奋勇和我一起去
I’ll need a volunteer to accompany me.
有人提出愿意去了吗
Has anyone volunteered yet?
你在开玩笑 是吧
You’re kidding, right?
约根森的脚都残废了
Jørgensen’s feet were wrecked.
下一位不是你吗 劳布
Aren’t you next in line, Laub?
闭嘴 波尔森 我们有的人毕竟是有家庭的
Shut up, Poulsen. Some of us have family.
你们为什么都不想和他一起去呢
Why don’t any of you want to go with him?
地图你也看见了
You saw the map.
就像从莫斯科走去罗马寻找一堆石头
It’s like walking from Moscow to Rome looking for a stack of stones.
更不用说是和船长一起去
Not to mention doing it with the captain.
艾弗很了解他
Iver knows him all right.
他来参加之前就很了解他了 对吧
He knew all about him before he came aboard, right?
我看过关于他的文章
I mean, I’ve read about him,
但大家都看过 不是吗
but everybody has, haven’t they?
并非所有人都崇拜他 艾弗·艾弗森
Not everyone’s a fan, Iver Iversen.
不是所有人都识字 对吧 昂格尔
-Not everyone can read. Right, Unger?
这你肯定看得懂
-Try reading this!
来
Come on!
(阿♥拉♥巴马号♥)
船长
Captain.
我在想啊
I was…just wondering…
我不知道已经有多少人报名…
I don’t know how many volunteers you’ve had already–
一个都没有
Well, that would be none.
我是想说
What I’m trying to say is
严格地说我现在没有工作
technically, I’m out of a job.
只要我们船停在这里 就不需要电机
As long as we’re parked up here, the motor won’t be needed.
我想跟你去 如果你同意
I’d like to come with you, if you’d allow me.
我很擅长打步♥枪♥ 而且我在学习驾驭狗
I’m good with a rifle, and I’m learning how to drive the dogs.
我真的很想去 船长
I’d really like to come, Captain.
我知道了 谢谢你 艾弗森
I’ll keep that in mind. Thank you, Iversen.
谢谢 船长
Thank you, Captain.
波尔森 把鞍具给我
Poulsen, hand me those harnesses.
-艾弗森想干嘛 -来
– What’s Iversen up to? – Come on.
-看来他需要帮忙 -别乱走
– Looks like he needs a hand. – Stay there.
哎
Hey! Hey!
你们都待在这里 好吗
All of you stay here, okay?
好
Okay.
哎
Hey! Hey!
哎 停下
Hey, stop!
别跑
Stay there!
-你跟他说说 -哎
– You talk to him. – Hey!
来 我来帮你
Here, let me give you a hand.
艾弗森 狗为你工作
Iversen, the dogs work for you.
记住这一点
Remember that.
在冰上
Out on the ice,
每一条狗从一开始能拉100斤
each dog can pull a hundred pounds of weight from the start.
100斤吃完之后
Once that hundred pounds has been eaten,
这条狗就成了累赘
well, that dog becomes surplus to requirement.
到时候我们就枪毙最坏的狗
So we shoot the worst dog,
喂给其他狗吃
feed it to the others.
艾弗森 所以不要和它们交朋友
So, Iversen, don’t become best friends.
艾弗森提出要和我一起去 你听说了
You’ve heard Iversen volunteered.
-我听说了 长官 -你对他有什么看法
– I have, sir. – What are your thoughts on him?
-艾弗森 -嗯
-Iversen? -Yeah.
他是一个好小伙儿
He’s a good lad.
非常勇敢
-Very brave.
性格很强
Strong character.
你见他和狗在一起的样子了吗
Have you seen him with the dogs?
很明显 他得更努力一些以提高技能
Clearly he needs to work a bit harder to improve.