本物业已售予
纽约房♥屋局
事由 贫民窟清理
林肯表演艺术中心
火箭帮!
Jets!
施工人员
平价药房♥
达克药行收方售药
嘿!
Hey, hey!
过来吧
Come on.
克里奥尔美食
爱尔兰酒吧
来吧!
Yeah! Come on, come on!
波多黎各
让让
Beat it.
来吧!
Oh, yeah!
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!
Hey!
说你呢!站住!
Hey, you! Come on!
火箭帮!
Jets!
挺住 小约翰!
Come on, Baby John!
嘿!
Hey!
都听好了 立刻住手!
Alright now, all you separate!
都分开!
Separate! Separate!
你们这些乡巴佬真是会气死我
You’re driving me to my grave, ya pack of jackals.
库拉普奇警员 您自己要保重
Watch yourself, Sergeant Krupke,
这么大喊大叫会让您的哮喘病发作
you’re gonna inflame your asthma, shouting like that.
里夫 你能不能不招惹这帮波多黎各人?
Why don’t you leave the Puerto Ricans alone, Riff?
老天爷啊 还有你们这帮…
Christ almighty. And you lot,
你们这是在纽约 出了事情你们要报♥警♥
you’re in New York now. You got a problem, you call the cops.
不能自己出头
Youse can’t play at being cops yourselves.
但是如果我们报♥警♥ 你们一来就要逮捕我们!
Pero we call the cops, you show up and arrest us!
这些混♥蛋♥把我们的商店和我们的街道弄得一团糟时
You’re never around when these hijueputas
你们连个影子都没有
mess up our stores and our streets.
这话说的 我不明白你说什么“我们的街道…”
See, I get confused when you say “our streets,”
这地方归我们这些土生土长的人 朋友
seeing how these streets are ours by right
火箭帮!
of being born here, amigo. – The Jets!
博纳多 我得我得提醒你多少回?
How many times do I gotta tell you, Bernardo?
我不会说你们的方言
I don’t speak spic.
嘿!
Hey, hey!
够了!
That’s enough! That’s enough!
好了!都住手!
Come on! Break it up!
真吓人啊 小约翰
Jesus wept, Baby John.
你这耳朵是谁弄的?
Who did that to your ear?
哪个鲨鱼帮的人给你打了耳洞?
Which one of them nailed you?
还有你 你头上这口子是谁干的?
Who cracked your head open, hombre?
说英语
In English.
也许就是给你打耳洞的那个人吧?
Same guy who nailed your ear, maybe?
好像是吧 我不记得了
Maybe. I don’t remember.
我明白 如果有人肯帮我的话
I realise if any of you helps me out,
你们就会失去 为了这片人间天堂而互相屠♥杀♥的机会
you might spoil your chance to murder each other over control of this earthly paradise.
这里火箭帮说了算 你都知道的
The Jets control it and you know it.
是吧 巴尔坎 但不凑巧的是…
Uh-huh, yeah, but, golly gee, Balkan, not according
纽约市贫民窟清理委员会 可不买♥♥这个账
to the New York City Committee for Slum Clearance,
他们已经拿了主意 这片破烂地方都得平了
which has decided to pull this whole hellmouth down to the bedrock,
你们还在这里碍事
and you’re in the way.
反应挺快啊 小伙子
Nice reflexes, muchacho.
所以不出几天你们就要被撵走了
So, any day now, all of you are gonna be evicted.
说西班牙语的话 你们得”瓦姆斯“
You’ll have to “vamoose,” as we say in Spanish.
我们不走
We’re not relocating.
我们有权利
We have rights.
对啊 是吗?权利在哪儿呢?
Rights, huh? Where are they?
博纳多 往后退 别找麻烦
You back down, Bernardo. Don’t be stupid.
小子 说不定哪天晚上
Some night, muchacho,
你能见识我的拳脚
maybe you’ll get to see me fight.
探长 你的枪肯定得留在家里
‘Course, you’ll have to leave your gun at home, Lieutenant.
博纳多 离开我这片犯罪现场
Evict yourself off my crime scene, Bernardo.
叽叽
Chick, chick, chick.
叽叽
Chickie, chickie, chickie.
会拳击的歌♥手
A boxer and a singer.
看看这家伙
Get a load of this guy.
你们想让我给你们都记上案底?
You want me to book the whole bunch of you?
继续得瑟然后看看…
Keep up the serenade and see what…
现在我命令你们这帮蠢货散开!
I am ordering you clowns to disperse!
马上!
Now!
孩子们 我们人单势孤
We’re outnumbered, boys.
上千人正在赶过来…
Thousands more are on their way,
他们一到这里就玩命生孩子 我说的对吧?
and once they’re here, they pop out kids like crazy. Am I right?
告诉我是谁订穿了小约翰的耳朵
Tell me which one of them nailed Baby John’s ear
我好把他关起来
and I’ll put him out of circulation.
伙计们 跟我合作 要不然他们会把你们都打包扔走
Work with me, fellas. Or they’re gonna drive you off your turf.
你刚才说是贫民窟清理委员会要赶我们走…
You said it was the Slum Clearance Committee that was driving us off,
现在又说是波多黎各人
now it’s the PRs.
什然克探长 您这话可得说清楚
You gotta get your story straight, Lieutenant Schrank.
这个对我们的影响非常大
We’re very impressionable.
出身在这一片贫民窟的白人 大多数都混出了模样搬走了
Most of the white guys who grew up in this slum climbed their way out of it.
爱尔兰人、意大利人、犹太人
Irish, Italian, Jews.
现在他们的后代住着好房♥子…
Nowadays, their descendants live in nice houses
开着好车 泡着你们眼馋的漂亮妞
and drive nice cars and date nice girls you’d want to marry.
你们的上一辈或者上上一辈选择躺平…
Your dads or your granddads stayed put,
以酒度日 随便找个本地货色生下了你们
drinking and knocking up some local piece who gave birth to you.
白人里最后一帮没法成功的窝囊废
The last of the can’t-make-it Caucasians.
没有地盘的黑帮算是什么玩意儿?
What’s a gang without its terrain, its turf?
不出一两个月 拆房♥子的大球砸下之时
You’re a month or two away from finding out,
你们就知道了…
one step ahead of the wrecking ball.
这副烂摊子里 你们能指望的人只有我
And in this uncertain world, the only thing you can count on is me.
直到最后一座楼被拆掉 这里的社会秩序归我管
I’m here to keep the civil peace until the last building falls.
而且如果你们这帮小屁孩在我的地盘上撒野 里夫 我保证…
And if you boys make trouble on my turf, Riff, hand to heart,
送你进北边乡下的监狱好好蹲几年
you’re headed to an upstate prison cell for a very long time.
等你出来的时候…
By the time you get out,
这里会变成金光闪闪的富人区…
this will be a shiny new neighbourhood of rich people
全是漂亮的公♥寓♥楼…
in beautiful apartments
看门的波多黎各人 会撵你这样的盲流滚蛋
with Puerto Rican doormen to chase trash like you away.
等等!
Wait!
探长 我有件事情想问问您
I got a question for you, Lieutenant.
您以前知道自己叫“什然克”时 会不会说成“屎壳郎”?
How tall did you used to be before you, you know, “schrank”?
警长 来坐我的车吧
Come on, Sergeant, ride with me.
里夫 要我看你真是个不识抬举的蠢蛋
Long as I know you, Riff, you ain’t had the sense, God gave a pigeon.
都过来看看他的伤
Come here, let’s see what he done.
来啊
Come on.
哥们儿 你这看起来会留个疤
Well, that’s gonna scar, buddy boy.
真的? -男人的记号♥
You think so? – Frankenstein time.
他们不能强迫我们卷铺盖走人 这里难道不是我们说了算?
They can’t make us up and leave. We’re here, ain’t we?
我们是美国公民 他们西班牙佬可不是!
American citizens, which them spics ain’t!
他们可以被赶来赶去 赶我们可不行
Them they can chase off, not us.
笨蛋 波多黎各人是美国公民
Puerto Ricans are Americans,
滚蛋!
go eat a green banana!
波多黎各不是个州吗? 所以迪兹说得对…
Puerto Rico’s like a state, ain’t it? So, Deez is right…
不对 是别的花样
No, it’s something else.
一共就48个州 你个笨蛋
There are only 48 states,
你都知道什么?
What do you know?
不管他们是公民还是什么狗屁玩意儿 我们都清楚…
Whatever they are, citizens or who gives a fart, what we know is…
他们跟我们不一样
They ain’t us.
所以疯猫里夫 你有什么主意?
So, spill it, Krazy Kat, what are you thinking?
我在琢磨有场仗早就该打了
I’m thinking it’s past time for a rumble.
所有人全力出击 一了百了
For a all-in, all-out, once-and-for-all,
赢家通吃…
winner-takes-all, high-noon-shootout-
一战定生死的决战时刻!
at-the-O.K. Corral rumble!
出发吧!现在就走!
Wild blue yonder! About time!
我们就像收拾埃及王帮一样收拾他们
We do ’em like we done the Egyptian Kings.
还有绿宝石帮 -还有主教帮
And the Emeralds. – And the Bishops.
好吧 托尼和我去跟他们…
Alright, so Tony and me will sit down with…
托尼?
Tony? – Yeah, Tony.
对 托尼 -跟他有什么关系?
What’s this got to do with him?
他自从出狱之后就没给大家出过头
He ain’t stood with us once since he got out.