纽约西侧百老汇大街和72号♥街的交叉口是谢尔曼广场
那里被吸毒者们称为“针筒公园”
片名:毒海鸳鸯
主演
阿尔·帕西诺
吉蒂·温
42街
42nd street.
34街 宾州站
34th Street. Penn Station.
痛吗?
Hun?
很痛
It hurt.
手术顺利吗?
Did they treat you all right?
那地方很脏
The place was dirty.
当然 宝贝 毕竟是…免费人流
Well, sure, baby. It was a-It was a free scrape.
人家白送的嘛 你总不能指望去哥伦比亚长老会医院做手术吧
It was a favor. Can’t expect Columbia Presbyterian.
我再也不要这种福利了
No more favors.
你抽大♥麻♥了吗?我和你说过抽大♥麻♥可以止痛的
Smoke a joint? I told you to smoke a joint.
做手术的说抽大♥麻♥违法
He said it was illegal.
这妞病了
The chick is sick.
她没事
She’s all right.
你是打算继续摆弄你的画笔还是给我钱?
You gonna play with your brushes, or you gonna pay me?
多少? – 50块
How much?- $50.
哇靠! – 你说什么?你昨天说你有钱的
Come on!- What are you talking about? You said you had it yesterday.
昨天是昨天
Well, yesterday was yesterday.
所以今天是今天咯? – 没错
Today’s today, right?- Right.
我走了
I’m splitting.
行行行 50块 有个家伙还欠我100块呢
Okay. Okay, $50. Okay. I know a guy. He owes me 100.
行吧
All right.
它好在哪?
Is it any good?
我没用过 不知道
I don’t know. I don’t use it.
丹吉尔:摩洛哥城市
你想让我告诉你什么 马尔科?它是从丹吉尔来的吗?没错它是
What do you want me to tell you, Marco? It’s from Tangiers? It’s from Tangiers.
好的 我去拿外套 – 好
Okay, I’m gonna get my coat. – Okay.
你怎么了?还好吗?
What’s the matter? You all right?
你冷吗?
What, are you cold?

Here.
盖好这个
Put this over you.
改天我到这边时再来拿
When I’m around, I’ll pick it up sometime.
好了 我们走吧 – 好
Okay, let’s go. – Okay.
我等会就回来
I’ll be back soon.
马尔科!这谁画的? – 她
Marco! Who did that?- She did.
噢 是吗?
Oh, yeah?
好的 请问Reeves怎么拼?
All right, how do you spell Reeves?
R-E-E-V-E-S.
好的 您是蓝十字保险的会员吗?
R-E-E-V-E-S.You a member of Blue Cross?
不 我不是
No, I’m not a member of the Blue Cross.
那您拥有其它医疗保险吗? – 天哪 我在流血啊
Member of any other medical plan? – Jesus, I’m bleeding.
不过这些信息一定要记录
Look, I have to have this information for my records.
10分钟里我已经用了三条卫生棉了
Three pads in 10 minutes.
噢 有什么事吗?
Oh, can I help you?
呃 没事 我要去424号♥病房♥
Uh, no. I’m going over to 424. Yeah.
噢 今天的探视时间已经过了 你明天再来好吗?
Oh, well, visiting hours happen to be over. Come back tomorrow, okay?
啊 那是我妹妹 她病了
Aw, that’s my sister. She’s sick.
我刚从泽西飞过来 – 好 麻烦明天下午2点再来
I just flew in from Jersey City. – Well, tomorrow at 2:00.
2点? – 对 2点到5点
2:00? – Right. 2:00 to 5:00.
你来这干什么?
What are you doing here?
我来 拿围巾
I come, uh, for my scarf.
噢 – 还记得吗?
Oh. – Remember?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
你怎么知道我在这?
Um, how did you know I was here?
我认识一个在楼下大厅办公的家伙 他告诉我的
I know a guy down the hall in one of the rooms, and he told me.
他说424病房♥里有一个非常好看的姑娘
Said there’s this terrific-looking chick in room 424,
我觉得我应该上来看一眼
…so I thought I’d come and take a look.
你见到马尔科了吗?
You seen Marco?
噢 马尔科
Yeah, Marco.
他走了
He split.
他…呃…他在某个地方有个演出
He, uh… He had a gig somewhere.
你知道的 他们这些搞艺术的人 经常见不到的
Well, you know them artists. They’re always splitting.
你是怎么进来的?
Hey, how’d you get in here?
我自有办法
I got my ways.
出院后打算做什么?去哪儿?
Um, what are you gonna do? Where you gonna go?
回家
I’m gonna go home.

Oh.
你家在哪?
Where’s home?
韦恩堡
Fort Wayne.
伊利诺斯州 我在那坐过牢
Illinois. I did time there.
不对 是印第安纳州
No, I-it’s Indiana.
印第安那州吗? – 嗯哼
Indiana? – Mm-hmm.
我在那也坐过牢 是的 印第安纳州
I did time there too, I think. Yeah. Indiana.
哪的监狱我都蹲过
Did time all over.
那个…我弄丢了你的围巾
Hey, uh, I lost your scarf.
它从我头上被吹走了 – 太可怕了吧
Blew right off of my head.- Terrible.
这样吧 你给我画幅肖像画 就当作补偿了
I tell you what. To make up for it, you can draw a picture of me.
我行吗? – 当然
I Can?- Sure.
你是个很棒的艺术家 – 喂!
You’re a great artist.- You!
我说了探视时间已经过了 – 是啊你跟我说了啊
I said visiting hours are over. – That’s right. You told me that.
你该走了 – 我和我妹妹说声再见
Time to leave. – I was just saying good-bye to my sister.
今天也没有从泽西飞过来的航♥班♥ – 有的啊
And there are no planes from Jersey City, either. – Oh, there are.
有架直升机降落在泛美航♥空♥公♥司♥大楼
There’s a helicopter, lands on the Pan Am building.
然后一辆机场巴士来接人 真精彩
Then a limousine takes you down. It’s terrific.
你知道吗 你是个超棒的舞者
You’re a wonderful dancer. You know that?
肯定是女同
Dyke.
嗨!
Hey!
替我向你老婆问好 – 好的一定
Give my best to your old lady. – Okay, I’ll do it.
你真是无处不在
You’re everywhere.
我的围巾
My scarf.
你知道我去过两次KY吗? – KY?
You know I been in KY twice? – KY?
肯塔基州列克星顿市 噢
KY. Lexington. Oh.
另外 我蹲过8次监狱
Another thing. I’ve been in jail eight times.
和我坐牢的次数比起来你没什么好得意的
Don’t congratulate yourself on my time.
哇哦!10次吗?
Oh! Ten times?
那我12次如何? 噢我没法吸引你了
How’s 12 times? I can’t impress you.
我跟我哥哥汉克说过你 – 是吗?
I told my brother about you…my brother Hank. – You did?
对啊 他会爱上你的
Yeah. He’s gonna love you, man.
不过他最好别太爱你 否则我一定会殴打他的
Only he better not love you too much ’cause I’ll kick his ass.
钱的问题你不用担心 我有很多钱
You don’t have to worry about money either. I got plenty of that.
是吗? – 对
Yeah?- Yeah.
兄弟 我没钱
I got nothin’, man.
嘿 我们来个小旅行吧 你想去玩吗? – 嗯哼
Hey, we’ll take a little trip. Want to take a trip? – Mm-hmm.
去过费城吗? – 没有
Ever been to Philadelphia? – No.
我也没去过
Neither have I.
你想去费城做什么? – 啊?
What do you want to go to Philadelphia for? – What?
我从没和女人交往过 她们会束缚住我
You know, I never had an old lady around before. They tie you down.
你现在也不必交女朋友 – 别这么说
You don’t have to have one now. – Don’t say that.
我…
I…
他不太愿意负责任
He didn’t like responsibility much.
谁? – 马尔科
Who? – Marco.
你是迷上他了还是怎样? – 没有
You stuck on him or something? – No.
那就好 说明你不傻
Well, proves you ain’t dumb.
这是谁? – 是我
Who’s this? – Me.
他是那孩子的父亲吗?
He the father of that kid?
谁?
Who?
马尔科啊 不然是谁
Marco who.
大概吧
I guess so.
你这回答真厉害
That’s some answer.
你真的有地方待吗?
You really got a place?
没啊 我没有固定的地方 我有很多地方可以待
Nah. Not a regular place. I got a lot of places.

Mmm.
能帮我个忙吗? 你就一直往前走
Listen, you wanna do me a favor? Just keep walking. Go ahead.
不要回头 我马上回来 你一直走就好
Don’t look back. I’ll be right back. Just keep going.
圣诞快乐 – 你拿它干什么?
Merry Christmas. – What are you gonna do with it?
它是你了的 走吧 – 我没地方放它 我没有…
It’s yours. Go ahead. – I don’t have a place for it. I don’t even have a…
好啦拿着吧 偷东西的感觉怎样?
…come on. Take it. How’s it feel to steal something?
12美元
Twelve dollars.
这可是超高频的 什么频道都有
This is UHF.You get everything on here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!