♪♪ One, two A one, two, three ♪♪
(警犬出生证明 露露)
(比利时牧羊犬 第75游骑兵团)
(收养契约 莱利罗利兹中士)
(训练结果:迅速 稳定可靠)
今天我走在常徘徊的街头
♪♪ Today I walked down The street I used to wander ♪♪
摇头 跟自己打赌
♪♪ Yeah, shook my hand And made myself a bet ♪♪
好多往事我已不记得
♪♪ There was all these things That I don’t think I remember ♪♪
(敏捷度记分表)
我如此幸运
♪♪ Hey, how lucky Can one man get? ♪♪
(伊♥拉♥克♥ 巴格达)
我把鞋擦亮 吊在后视镜
♪♪ I bronzed my shoes and I hun ‘Em from a rearview mirror ♪♪
钦佩自己的矛盾与遗憾
♪♪ Bronzed admiration In a blind spot of regret ♪♪
好多往事我已不记得
♪♪ There was all these things That I don’t think I remember ♪♪
(露露最爱的《实习医生》集数)
(游骑兵与警犬的义行)
我如此幸运
♪♪ Hey, how lucky Can one man get? ♪♪
(内有恶犬 哈哈)
(陆军游骑兵与警犬救援任务)
今天我走在常徘徊的街头
♪♪ Today I walked down The street I used to wander ♪♪
摇头 跟自己打赌
♪♪ Yeah, shook my hand And made myself a bet ♪♪
(永远是你的主人)
(临床评估:焦虑 对光敏感)
好多往事我已不记得
♪♪ There was all these things That I don’t think I remember ♪♪
(退伍令或退役证明)
我如此幸运
♪♪ Hey, how lucky Can one man get? ♪♪
(你曾中弹 但这次更严重)(我仍内疚不已)
(你是勇士 也带来无私的爱) (你的兄弟 莱利)
我如此幸运
♪♪ Hey, how lucky Can one man get? ♪♪
(阿富汗巴格兰任务)
我如此幸运
♪♪ Hey, how lucky Can one man get? ♪♪
(你不仅仅是只狗)
(片名:逍遥上路)
-要干酪吗?-要
– You want cheese? – Sure.
生菜和西红柿?
Lettuce, tomato?
我要生菜 西红柿
Uh, let me get some lettuce, tomato,
和一些青椒
and let me get some of those peppers.

Done.
你傻了吗?
Yo, are you high?
我说青椒 不是黄瓜
I said peppers, not cucumbers.
抱歉 我搞错
Sorry, sir, my bad.
美乃滋和芥末酱?
Mayo, mustard?
美乃滋 还要
Uh, mayo, and, uh,
盐和胡椒 老兄
give me some of that salt and pepper, buddy.
全球安全中心你好
Black Canopy Global Security.
嗨 多莉 我是杰克森布里格
Hi, Dorith. This is Jackson Briggs.
请问我轮调巴基斯坦的进度
I was just checking on my status for the Pakistan rotation.
我想确认我的派驻
Um, just trying to sort my travel.
布里格先生 有脑损伤病史的士兵
Mr. Briggs, you know the agency can’t send a soldier
不能派去战区
with a history of brain injuries to a war zone.
不 我有提供康复的医疗报告
No, no, I just got you guys a full, clean medical.
对 但你少了指挥官的担♥保♥
Yes, but we need your commanding officer to certify that.
我提醒募兵的人好多次了
Yeah, and I’ve told the recruiter, like, 12 times.
他们还无法提供
You know these guys. They’re impossible to reach on deployment.
但快了 不如先跑报到流程
But it’s coming. So let’s just get the on-boarding process going
确定我的派驻
and, I don’t know, get my travel sorted.
布里格先生 别为难我们
Mr. Briggs, you know we can’t do that.
听着 各单位都抢着要我
Look, I got other agencies beating down my door,
所以…
so, look…
我无法等到明年才轮调
So, look, I can’t wait till next year’s rotation, okay?
没长官推荐就不能分发
And we can’t staff you without that recommendation.
好吧 推荐期限到什么时候?
Okay, uh, when do I need to have it by?
轮调申请只到下周三
The rotation closes next Wednesday.
好 等我的消息
All right, you’ll hear from me.
-喂?-布里格 我是琼斯
– Hello. – Briggs, this is Jones.
嗨 上尉
Hey, Captain.
你在忙吗?
Are you in the middle of something?
不忙 请说
No, no, it’s a good time.
我刚打去问外交安全申请的事
Yeah, no, I was calling about that diplomatic security application
正希望你能帮我
I was hoping you’d help me with.
我打来是想通知罗利兹的事
Look, I’m calling about Rodriguez.
他昨晚去世了
He passed away last night.
你可能有听说
Stop me if you already heard this.
不会吧
No.
我没听说
No, I didn’t hear.
请节哀
I’m sorry, Briggs.
我们会在老地方办告别式
We’re all going to Patton Barracks to say goodbye to him.
-什么时候?-明晚
– When? – Tomorrow night.

All right.
-布里格? -是 我会到场
– Briggs? – Yeah, I’ll be there.
罗利兹中士是个传奇人物
Sergeant Rodriguez was a legend
他从不放弃
who never quit.
他发光发亮 令人难忘
He burned bright and then he burned in.
敬空降游骑兵
Airborne Ranger in the sky.
敬空降游骑兵
Airborne Ranger in the sky.
看靴子就知道他是空降游骑兵
You can tell an Airborne Ranger by his boots!
靴子万岁
By his boots!
荣耀 胜利
♪♪ Glorious! Victorious! ♪♪
咱们四人再来一桶啤酒 颂赞上帝
♪♪ Ay! One keg of beer For the four of us! ♪♪
(刮刮乐)
(烧烤酒吧)
我只要他打去说我没问题
Just need you to call and just be like, “He’s good.”
-不会吧 -小事一桩
– No. – That’s it.
我想赚钱
I’m trying to get some money.
我只是想赚钱
I’m trying to get some money, that’s it.
年薪20万就够了
200K a year,
你想派瑞会帮我打电♥话♥吗?
that’s all I want. Just, like, make the call for me.
真希望我能帮忙
Yeah, I wish I had that power,
可惜我是小咖
but your boy’s still an E-6, so…
没人鸟我
that’s not happening.
我喜欢他 闭嘴啦
I love him. You shut your mouth.
别扯我后腿就好
You shut your mouth when you talk about him.
祝好运 兄弟
Good luck, brother.
戒律 戒律
Taboo! Taboo!
起来 基南 快点
Get up, Kiernan. Come on.
-噢 不 -你要惹毛我了
– Oh, no. – You’re pissing me off.
-走吧 -振作点
– Let’s go. – Come on. Hey, hey, hey.
我们会搞定 我们会搞定
Hey, hey, figure it out. Figure it out.
布里格 别烦我了
Okay, Briggs, get on with it.
-什么?-你心知肚明
– What? – You know what.
谁叫你
Hey, you’re the one who’s
不接电♥话♥又不回简讯
screening my calls and ghosting my texts, sir.
要是你马子早就爆气了
Like, what’s a girl supposed to think?
都怪有人不识相
He’s supposed to get the hint.
「嗨 我是琼斯上尉」
“Hi, it’s Captain Jones
「我代表布里格上士来电」
calling on behalf of Staff Sergeant Briggs.
「他是个狠角色」
He’s a total badass,
「他准备好了 可以上工」
he’s squared away, good to go.”
你帮50个士兵打过这通电♥话♥
You made that call for 50 other soldiers.
对 医生可没诊断
Yeah, who haven’t been flagged for TBIs.
他们脑受损
Take it up with the doctors, not me.
拜托 巴瑞只剩一只手
Look, Bear’s got half a hand.
你的屁♥股♥里也积了一堆炮弹碎片
You got a, like a chunk of shrapnel stuck in your tramp stamp.
基南连名字都记不得
Kiernan can barely remember his name.
-闭嘴啦 -停车场放眼望去
– Shut your mouth. – There’s a hundred concussions
大家都有脑震荡
walking around this entire parking lot.
但你们还是照样冲
And it’s not stopping y’all.
快进去
In, in.
我们的伤没有建档
Ours aren’t on paper.
检查你的信 我有康复的医疗报告
Maybe check your email. I got a full, clean medical.
你花多少钱买♥♥的?
Yeah? How much you pay for that?
那不是重点
That’s not the point.
开出你的条件吧
Sir, name it, what do you want? Tell me what you want.
抱歉 回家吧
I’m sorry, get home safe.
你要走了?
You’re just gonna get in… Okay.
那我跪给你看
You want me to get the… All right, I’m getting the knee pads.
我跪给你看 求你了
I’m getting the knee pads, sir. Come on.
你要闪人了?
Are you really just gonna pull out right now?
你最好去拿把枪毙了我
Might as well just get the strap out of the center console
不让我归队
and put me down if I can’t get back in the game,
就把我毙了吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!