墨尔本
Melbourne
天娜,宝贝
Tina, baby
你真漂亮
You are so beautiful
饿狼帮真是舍得,派你来做卧底
The Elang help really willing to, to send you to do undercover
招呼她进贵宾房♥住
Greeted her into the VIP room to live
住得开心点
Live happy
你逃不掉的
You can not escape
可惜你没有机会看见
Unfortunately, you do not have the opportunity to see
各位观众,由国际名厨 巴治奥和积奇主持的
Dear viewers, by international chefs Baggio and chaired by Jacky
“今晚想吃什么”又跟大家见面了
What would you like “Tonight” any connection to meet
今晚介绍的菜式是 叉烧焗意大利面
Introduction dishes tonight is barbecued pork Baked pasta
各位观众你们好
Dear viewers, you
现在先教大家做意大利面
First spaghetti
揉面粉的时候, 如果想意大利面有弹性
Knead flour, pasta flexible if you want to
就要大力摔打面粉
We must vigorously beat flour
如果想吃软滑的意大利面
If you want to eat creamy pasta
揉的时候要力度均匀
The rub when to uniform intensity
还要加点爱心
But also add a little love
好像跟爱人按♥摩♥一样
Seems like love massage
自己动手做意大利面 还有一个好处
DIY pasta, a benefit
就是一边做,一边可以运动
Is while doing side movement
锻炼肌肉,很有功效的
Muscles, are very effective
积奇说,他这种拉面的心得
Jacky said his ramen experience
是从他和女朋友 相处的过程中领悟出来的
Insight from the process he and his girlfriend to get along out
一分二,二变四, 四变八,八变十六
One point two, two become four, four become eight, eight becomes sixteen
很快,面粉就变成意大利面了
Soon, flour, pasta becomes
是不是比去超级市场买♥♥还快
Than go to the supermarket to buy faster
而且每个人都可以在家里做
And everyone can do at home
积奇也是学了半天就学会了
Jackie also a school for a long time to learn
饿狼帮的女人你竟敢介绍给我
How dare you hungry wolf to help the woman introduced to me
你收了他们多少钱?
You closing them how much money?
没有,我没有收钱
No, I do not have the money
我看她的样子不错,以为你会喜欢
I see her look good, and I think you will like
我想拍你的马屁而已
I want to make your ass only
你知不知道就是 因为你喜欢拍马屁
Do you know that because you like flattery
连累我一批货不见了
Troubled me to shipment disappeared
我无论如何都帮你把货找回来
I help you in any way to get it back the goods
大哥,饿狼帮来了
Brother, a hungry wolf to help
曾卡劳,我们有什么好谈
Zeng Kalou, we have nothing to talk about
我有一批货在你手上
I have a number of goods in your hands
是吗?你有什么证据?
Is not it? What evidence do you have?
贱♥人♥
Slut
扮纯情,你出♥卖♥♥♥我
Play innocent, you betrayed me
小心呀,过来我斩开你九块
Carefully Yeah, come over I cut open nine
不好意思, 我们是不是来谈生意的?
I am sorry, we are not to do business?
把枪收起来
Put the gun
对,这样子才对嘛
Like fishes Well
这里五十万,你把货还给我
Here five hundred thousand, you put the goods back to me
那些钱就是你的,我既往不究
The money is to you, I Jiwangbujiu
五十万?你想要多少货?
Five hundred thousand? How much you want the goods?
全部
Whole
你的胃口真大, 我全部的货是值一千万
Your appetite is really big, all my goods to the value of ten million
我已经很给你面子
I’ve given you face
我自己的货要我用钱买♥♥, 你还想怎么样?
My goods will be purchased with money, do you want?
什么是你的货? 在我手上就是我的
What is your cargo? In my hands that I
你想要就一定要花钱买♥♥
You want to be sure to spend money on
要买♥♥东西来找我
Come to me to buy something
贱♥人♥
Slut
你去死吧-你先
You go to hell – you first
走呀
Zouya
谁在上面?
Who in the above?
快点走-抓住他们
Hurry up – catch them
李察,快点
Richard, hurry
刚哥,刚哥
Gang brother, just brother
刚哥,你怎么样?
Gang brother, how are you?
这边
Side
李察-走呀
Richard – Zouya
不用管我
Do not mind me
是什么?-摄录机,他们留下的
What is it? – Camcorder, they left
录影带呢?-那个女人拿走了
Videotape it? – The woman took
还不追?-是
Still not chase? – Is
抓住那个女人
Seize the woman
一定要把录影带找回来-是
Must videotape back –
把所有东西收拾好
Everything up
跟我来
Come with me
干什么?
What are you doing?
发生什么事?
What happened?
危险
Danger
他们为什么追你?
Why are they chasing you?
我不知道,我什么都没做过
I do not know, I have nothing done.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
没有子弹的-没有?
Bullet – no?
现在真的没有了
Really no

Go
干什么?
What are you doing?
对不起
I am sorry
你真快
You are really fast
快走
Brisk walking
他怎么过去的?怎么我不行呀?
His past? How I can not do it?
现在你走你的,我走我的,OK?
You go you now, let me go, OK?
OK
OK
等一等,你走那一边
Wait a minute, you go that side
我走那边-拜拜
I walked over there – bye
在那里
Where
我根本不认识她,别再追了
I do not know her, do not chase
谢谢
Thank you
雪糕
Ice cream
不好意思,借来避一避
Sorry, borrowed a hike
怎么不见他了-到处找
How to not see him – to find that
你有没有看见一个中国人?
Have you ever seen a Chinese person?
有呀,我不就是吗?
Yeah, I do not do?
不是你,我说另一个
Not for you, I say another
告诉你,在这里
Tell you, here.
喂,他在这里
Hey, here
告诉你不要说
Told you not to say
我以为你们在玩耍
I thought you were in play
要不要雪糕?
Want ice cream?
我现在宣布你们正式成为合法夫妻
I now pronounce you man and wife officially became
放我出来
Let me out
停车呀
Parking!
这边
Side
岂有此理
Outrageous
别紧张,我认得他是谁
Take it easy, I know who he is.
想撞死人?-对不起
Want to killed people? – I’m sorry
这边
Side
快点,快点
Hurry up, hurry
我的录影带呢
I videotape
我想我们现在安全了
I think we’re safe.
希望啦,究竟什么事?
I hope you, What things?
不要问了,我怕连累你
Do not ask, I’m afraid to incriminate you
已经连累了,这车要修理了
Have been implicated, this car to be repaired
很对不起-算了
I am sorry – Forget
谢谢你救了我-不用客气
Thank you for saving me – You’re welcome
对了,我叫戴安娜-我叫积奇
By the way, my name is Diana – My name is Jackie
积奇,我认得你了
Jackie, I know you
你在电视台表演烹饪的-是
You perform on television cooking – is
积奇
JACKY
原来你这么好人-我好人?
So you are such a good man – a good man?
想知道发生什么事, 今晚看“大件事”
Want to know what happened tonight to see the “big thing”
“大件事”我有看的
I have to see the “big thing”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!