宝石室的安全警报响了
Security breach in the gem room.
完美
Yes.
酷毙了 蕾妮
Sweet, Renee.
做的不错 特瑞莎
Awesome, Teresa.
你好 芭比
Hi, Barbie.
好呀 切尔茜
Hey, Chelsea.
那是我的姐姐
That’s my sister.
你真棒 特瑞莎
You rock, Teresa.
谢谢你 米拉
Thanks, Mila.
上啊 蕾妮 姑娘加油
You go, Renee. Go, girl.
耶!
Yeah.
谢了 佐伊姑妈
Thanks, Aunt Zoe.
她能来真是太好了
It’s so sweet that she came.
不过 她好像从来没缺席过?
Actually, has she ever missed a meet?
大概是吧
Probably not.
除了看电视和织毛衣
Other than watching TV and knitting,
她也没有别的事可做了
I don’t think she has much going on.
各位选手 请做好准备
Athletes, take your places.
比赛马上就要开始了
The competition will begin momentarily.
加油 芭比
Go, Barbie!
耶!
Yeah.
可是我还没做好准备
But I’m not ready yet.
我想再练习一下 不会耽误太久
I wanna practice one more time, real quick.
放轻松 你可以做到的
Relax, you’ll be great.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
现在进行的是黄金杯锦标赛的资格赛
these are the golden cup championship qualifying trials.
哇 帕特丽夏的动作也太完美了
Wow, Patricia just raised the bar.
你知道的 这就是说…
You know what that means.
是时候拿出我们的真本领了
Time to bring our A game.
潘多拉金字塔!
Pandora’s pyramid.
芭比! 芭比!
Barbie! Barbie! Barbie!
芭比! 芭比!
Barbie! Barbie! Barbie!
专心点 芭比
Get it together, Barbie.
芭比! 芭比!
Barbie! Barbie! Barbie!
噢 不
Oh, no!
我完全是自己吓自己
I totally psyched myself out.
别对自己这么苛刻
Don’t be so hard on yourself.
我们已经拿到锦标赛资格了
We still qualified for the championship.
勉强通过
Barely.
你不要再想这件事了
You just need to get out of your head.
没错 不要太担心
Yeah. Stop worrying so much.
是佐伊姑妈
It’s Auntie Zoe.
嘿 佐姑妈 什么事
Hey, Auntie Z. What’s up?
请问我最爱的3位体操选手
How would my 3 favorite gymnasts
是否愿意跟我一起去野餐放松下呢
like to join me for a relaxing picnic?
我们最爱野餐了
We do like picnics.
没问题 应该会很好玩
Sure. Sounds like fun.
真是太好了
Oh, great.
我知道一个地方
I know just the spot.
等我发位置给你们
I’ll text you the location.
好的 回头见
Okay. See you.
你看 一切都会好起来的
See? Things are looking up already.
哇 多美的景色呀
Wow, what an amazing view.
没错 可是这里完全是荒郊野岭
Yeah, but it’s kind of in the middle of nowhere.
她给我发的位置就是这里
It’s exactly what she texted me.
这里确实很适合野餐
It is pretty perfect for a picnic.
别这样 你们知道我喜欢提前准备的
Come on, guys. You know I like to be prepared.
你带什么吃的了吗
You got any food in there?
姑妈还没到呀
She’s really late.
我们再等一会儿她吧
Let’s give her a few more minutes.
什么
What?
这里是做什么的
What is this place?
来吧 我们进去看看
Come on. Let’s check it out.
去干嘛呀
Why?
你难道不好奇吗
Are you kidding?
好莱坞标志后面藏着这个地方
The Hollywood sign just opened up.
我们怎么能不探索一番呢
How can we not go inside?
好吧 我同意你说的…
Well, if you put it like that…
那佐伊姑妈怎么办?
What about your aunt Zoe?
接下来呢
Now what?
有什么不一样吗
What just happened?
它扫描了我们的身体
We just got body-scanned.
太酷了
Cool.
各位 我认为我们不应该进去
Guys, I don’t think we should go in.
来吧 相信我不会有事的
Come on, what’s the worst that could happen?
你觉得它背面会是什么
Where do you think it goes?
哇哦
Wow.
我们试着混进去
Just try to blend in.
哇 那是融合动力型喷气背包
Wow, that’s a fusion-powered jetpack.
带伸缩绳的背包 太酷了
Zip-line backpack? Cool!
要是我有那种背包 就可以不用走路了
If I had that backpack, I’d never walk again.
好炫酷的车啊
What a sweet ride.
真实太棒了
Awesome.
那是自选口味披萨机吗
Is that a build-your-own-pizza bar?
你们也试试看
All you can eat.
24小时营业哟
Open 24 hours.
看来你们找到野餐地点了
I see you’ve found the picnic spot.
佐伊姑妈?
Auntie Zoe?
你怎么会在这里
What are you doing here?
姑娘们 欢迎来到I-3基地
Girls, welcome to I-3,
这里是国际智能创新局
the International Intelligence and Innovation Agency.
我带你们来这里不是为了野餐
I didn’t really bring you here for a picnic.
实际上
I brought you here
是要你们去完成一项很重要的任务
because we have a very important mission for you.
等一下 你是国际智能局的负责人
Wait, you’re the head of an international intelligence agency?
而且你还要我们去当特工?
And you want us to become secret agents
理由呢
’cause why?
请容我向你们解释
Allow me to explain.
哇
Wow.
过去五周 已经发生了五起盗窃案
There have been 5 robberies in the last 5 weeks,
被偷的都是古老且珍贵的宝石
all involving rare ancient gemstones.
现在还剩下三块这样的宝石
There are 3 remaining gems that,
如果也被偷走并组合在一起
if stolen and assembled correctly,
产生的力量足以毁灭一切
can be quite destructive.
很多年前
Many years ago,
机构研发了宝石供能的DCMC武器
the agency developed a gem-powered EMP weapon.
通过电磁脉冲技术
Electromagnetic pulse technology.
但是那种力量过于危险
But it was deemed too dangerous.
我们终止了该项目 以及销毁有关技术
We disbanded the program and destroyed the tech.
现在看来 这个项目又被重启了
But it looks like it’s been reassembled.
当务之急 是要阻止珠宝大盗
It is imperative we stop the jewel thief
防止她偷走剩下的三块宝石
before she steals the 3 remaining gems.
难道不能让你们自己人找吗
Why not just get them yourselves?
好吧 首先 我们认为珠宝大盗是某人派来的
Well, for one, we think the thief is working for someone.
你想让我们找出那个人是谁?
And you want us to find out who?
可是我们也不知道怎么办呀
How are we going to do that?
如你们所见 那位飞贼女士并不是一般的小偷
As you can see, the suspect in question is no ordinary thief.
飞贼们运动技能高超 而且身手敏捷
Our cat burglar displays a level of athletic skill and agility
让人根本看不清她们的身影
that has made them virtually uncatchable.
相信我 我们早就试过了
Believe me, we’ve tried.
但是你们三个不一样
But you girls could change all that.
我们能不能先停一下
Can we just back up for a sec?
你究竟来英国多久了
How long have you been British?
认真的吗 你只想问这个?
Really? You’re hung up on that?
对啊 我记忆中的佐伊姑妈
Yeah. The Auntie Zoe I know
是个喜欢穿运动外套 织猫花纹毛衣的人
loves to wear tracksuits and knit cat clothing.
亲爱的 这都是为了隐藏身份
Aunt Zoe is my cover, dear.
现在的才是真正的我
This is the real me.
你觉得我们做特工就能抓住那个盗贼?
You think we can be secret agents and catch this thief?
不必怀疑 亲爱的
Without question, my dear.