感觉我…感觉…
♪ Feels like I’m–Feels like– ♪
不行…
It’s not–
我不怕坠落
♪ I’m not scared to fall ♪
-三、四 -海军陆战队
-Three, four! -Marine Corps!
-一、二、三、四 -海军陆战队
-One, two, three, four! -Marine Corps!
-帕里斯岛 梦之开始 -海军陆战队
-Parris Island, where it all began! -Marine Corps!
NETFLIX 出品 合并双语 西少
当你作为海军陆战队的一员 被派遣到伊♥拉♥克♥
When you’re deployed out there with the Marines in Iraq,
务必记住 你所做的任何决定 都会产生影响深远的后果
remember, the decisions you make have lasting consequences.
永远不要忘记 你的战友在看着你 指望着你
Never forget that. Never forget that your marines are looking at you.They rely on you.
我永远无法触及
♪ I’ll never touch ♪
天空湛蓝的一面
The blue side of the sky.
我从未感觉…不 感觉我永远无法触及
I’ll never feel– No. Feels like I’ll never touch.
我们在备战 海军陆战队 我们一直在勤奋训练 加油
We are working, marines. We’re working the whole time! Let’s go!
你们今日所经历的训练与磨难
The things that you experience today, the adversity that you went through
就是正义的模样
is what right looks like.
你们各位就是正义的化身
You, ladies and gentlemen, are what right looks like.
准备好为国征战了吗
-Y’all ready to deploy? -Yeah!
-我们去给敌方点颜色瞧瞧 -好
-Let’s go out there, and let’s get some! -Yeah!
卡茜 如果你还想分小费 那就过来切青柠
Cassie, come cut up some limes if you wanna stay in the tip pool.
别烦我
Leave me alone.
听着 我知道走气啤酒的味道 会激发你的灵感
I love that the smell of stale beer inspires you,
但我们十分钟后就要开业了
but we open in ten minutes.
我马上就来 我爱你们
I swear I’ll be right there. I love you guys.
大家今晚过得如何
How we doing tonight?
耶
Yeah!
我叫卡茜 我们是忠诚乐队
My name is Cassie, and we are The Loyal.
老兄 那可是你要求的
Dude, that was your request.
给比利鼓个掌
And give it up for Billy,
他是这家店的老板 显然他说只能唱两首时是认真的
the owner who apparently really meant it when he said only two songs.
还有 别忘了给服务生小费
Oh, and please don’t forget to tip your servers,
补充一下 因为我们也是服务生
’cause, PS, we’re also your servers.
干得漂亮
-Great job!
天哪 刚才的演出真成功
Oh my God, that was such a good set.
-再见 各位 太棒了 -明天见
-Bye, guys. That was awesome. -See you tomorrow.
快看 卡茜 你的最爱
-Look, Cassie, it’s your faves.
嘿 怎么样 兄弟
Hey! Hey, how’s it going, buddy?
真好 海军陆战队
Oh, great. Marines.
九点还是轻中度小混混 到十点就变成混世魔王
Mild to medium harassment by nine, chaotic evil by ten.
嘿 陌生人
Hey, stranger!
-小卡 -弗兰基
-Cass! -No. Frankie?
-小卡 -不是吧
-Cass? -Stop.
-嘿 -弗兰基
-Hey! -Frankie!
惊喜
Surprise!
-我好想你 -我也想你 怪胎
-I missed you, you freak. -I missed you too, Salazar.
天哪 看这短寸 我可接受不了
Oh my God. Look at the buzz. No, I’m not okay with this at all.
-这是诺拉 这是弗兰基 -很高兴认识你
-Uh, Nora, Frankie. Frankie, Nora. -Nice to meet you.
诺拉也是我们忠诚乐队的 我和弗兰基打小一起长大
Nora, they’re in The Loyal with me. Frankie, we grew up together,
我曾是他的保姆
and I was his babysitter.
好了
Okay. Okay.
-别在大家面前这么说 -娃娃脸弗兰基
-Don’t say that in front of everybody. -Baby-faced Frankie.
瞧你干的好事 好了
You see what you did?
卡茜刚还告诉我她有多喜欢兵哥哥
Cassie was just telling me how much she loves military boys.
是啊
Oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
他们是我的战友 还有两周我们就要去伊♥拉♥克♥了
Uh, these are the guys. We’ve two weeks ’til we ship out to Iraq.
-等等 伊♥拉♥克♥战争还在打 -还没撤军
-We’re still in Iraq? -Not out yet.
又一场永无止境的战争 你们想喝什么
Another war that never ends. In that case, what you guys wanna drink?
-第一轮我们请 -多谢
-First one’s on the house. -Thank you.
-嘿 -龙舌兰
-Hey! -Tequila?
-他看起来到喝龙舌兰的年纪了吗 -当然没有
-Does he look old enough to drink tequila? -Absolutely not.
-我也一样 -好的
-Double that. -Copy that.
我要杯可乐
-I’ll have a Coke. -Mmm. Okay.
-好 是我喜欢的类型 -那当然
-My kinda guy. -Hell, yeah.
你能在里面放一些柠檬片吗
Could you throw in some lemon slices with that?
你悠着点 兄弟
How about you pace yourself, bro?
她对你有意思 哥们
She’s into you, bro.
不行
No.
知道吗 就是不行 永远不行
Okay? Just no. It’s not gonna happen, never.
放弃吧 帅哥
Just let it go, cheekbones.
-怎么了 你俩… -不是 她跟我情同姐弟
-What? You two? -No, she’s like an older sister to me.
卡茜不会泡兵哥 抱歉
Uh, Cassie has a “no soldiers” policy, sorry.
-我们是海军陆战队 -怎么回事
-We’re marines. -What’s that about?
那你就更有得选了
-Well, that means more of us for you then. -Oh.
真是诱人 我去跟我女朋友说一下
-Tempting. -Let me check with my girlfriend.
三杯龙舌兰 一杯可乐
Uh, three tequilas and a coke.
我们可以为你而战 但不能摸你分毫
So we’re good enough to fight for your ass, but not enough to touch it?
-你说什么 -好了
-Excuse me? -Okay.
这次我不跟你计较
I’ll excuse you, this time.
我懒得跟你争论
I can’t with this.
-真不错 -什么鬼 别这样 兄弟
-Real smooth. -What the hell? Come on. Bro.
我看看能做些什么
Let me see what I can do.
祝你好运 乖一点 别跟他学
Good luck, behave yourself. Don’t do what he did.
那哥们没有失手过
Dude has a perfect track record.
嘿 我想为我的朋友道歉 他有点…
Hey, I just wanted to apologize for our friend. He’s a bit…
好
Okay.
我是卢克 你呢
Uh, I’m Luke, by the way. What’s your name?
我是你的服务生兼酒保 祝你今晚玩得开心 卢克
Your waitress/bartender. Have a fun night, Luke.
-其实我跟他们不一样 -真的吗
-You know, we’re not all alike. -Oh, really?
真的
Yeah.
因为你的朋友说他有权摸我的屁♥股♥
Because your friend is talking about his right to touch my ass.
很显然你也觉得如此
Which apparently, you also feel entitled to.
好了 我们只是在发泄情绪
Okay, we’re just blowing off some steam.
今晚对我们很重要
It’s, uh…It’s actually a pretty big night.
休假的最后一晚 过几周我们就要出征了
Last night on leave. We ship off in a few weeks.
我明白 但这不是随便不尊重女性的借口
I get it, but, uh, not really an excuse for casual misogyny though.
你是很帅 但是…
You’re cute and everything, but…
好了 我明白了
Okay, all right. I, uh… I get this.
你明白什么了
What do you get?
你 对
You. Yeah.
-我 -对
-Me? -Yeah, yeah.
你这种姑娘很好看穿 我之前遇见过你这种类型的
You’re kind of predictable. I’ve… I’ve met your type before. Yeah.
说说看
Do tell.
开着一辆你父母买♥♥的雷克萨斯
Drive a Lexus that your parents paid for,
但是混合动力车 所以没关系
but it’s a hybrid, so it’s okay.
你可能在推特上 经常谈论其他人的权利
You… You probably tweet a lot about other people’s rights,
但一旦涉及到真正…
but when it comes down–
这真是太吸引我了 你是有男人说教学的博士学位吗
Sorry, it’s just fascinating to me. Do you have a PhD in mansplaining?
一旦涉及到为权利而战
When it actually comes down to fighting for these rights,
你就会束手旁观
you don’t wanna do anything, right?
因为枪不是好东西 你是和平主义者
‘Cause guns are mean. You’re a pacifist.
我想为你出外征战 是我们的本职 对吧
I guess it’s our job to go off and fight those battles for you, right?
我敢说你后背上纹着的“和平鸽” 可以证明这一点
I bet you have a little “peace-dove” tattoo on your back to prove it.
其实是在我屁♥股♥上 你不能摸 但你可以滚了
On my ass, actually. Which you can’t touch, but you can kiss.
漂亮
Nailed it.
她真难搞啊
She’s a pistol.
或者他们直接进入混世魔王状态
Or they’ll skip straight to chaotic evil.
-快回来 -回来
-Come back.
看到那个看起来像12岁的人了吗
You see the guy that looks like he’s 12 years old?
他告诉我应该重新考虑对男人的态度
He told me that I should reconsider my stance on men,
因为如果我嫁给他 我会有很好的医疗保险
because if I marry him, I would get incredible health insurance.
医疗保险
Wow. Health insurance.
-真会说小骚话 -真让人“性奋”
-That’s some dirty talk right there. -So hot.
-什么声音 -我的手♥机♥ 铃♥声♥聒噪些让我无法忽视
-Where’s that coming from? -Mine. Made it annoying to not ignore it.
是的
Yes.
-嘿 你能替我五分钟班吗 -好 没事吧
-Uh, hey, can you cover me for, like, five? -Yeah. You okay?
你懂的
You know.
最后通牒
胰岛素
该死
Shit.
看来
Oh, it looks like
再过四天我才能为你配药
I can’t refill your prescription for another four days.
好