劳勃瑞福
黛咪摩儿
伍迪哈里逊
桃色交易
失去黛安娜就像失去了自己
Losing Diana was like losing a part of me.
我以为任何事情都改变不了 我俩对彼此的想法
I thought nothing could change the way we felt about each other.
以为我俩的关系牢不可破
I thought we were invincible.
有人说如果你很想要一件东西
Someone once said, “If you want something very badly…
就得放手
set it free.
如果你失而复得
If it comes back to you,
它就永远属于你
it’s yours forever.
不然的话
If it doesn’t, ”
它根本就不是你的
it was never yours to begin with.
我知道一件事
I knew one thing…
我和大卫是对方的初恋情人
I was David’s to begin with…and he was mine.
你燃亮了我的生命…
You light up my life
我们在高中相识
We met in high school.
大卫念高三 我念高一
David was a senior, and I was a freshman.
每次练完合唱
On Wednesdays after Glee Club…
他都会开车送我和好友回家
he’d drive me and my best friend home from school.
我习惯从后视镜看他
I used to watch him in the rearview mirror.
我爱上了他的眼睛
I fell in love with his eyes.
我十九岁那年
When I was 19,
大卫在天堂湾的渡口向我求婚
David proposed to me on the pier at Paradise Cove.
我们的父母都反对
Our parents were against it.
说我们太年轻 彼此了解不深
They said we were too young, we really didn’t know each other.
但是大卫说 人生没有风险就不是人生
But David said that a life without risk is like no life at all.
所以我们私奔了
So we eloped.
编剧:艾美荷顿琼丝
制片:莎莉蓝辛
我读建筑学校毕业后 在一家小公♥司♥上班
I graduated from architecture school… and got a job at a small firm.
导演:奥德瑞连恩
黛安娜销♥售♥房♥地♥产♥ 帮忙养家
Diana helped support us by selling real estate.
我空闲时会设计自己的房♥子
I spent all of my free time working on a design of my own.
它包含了我所有建筑理念
It summed up everything about architecture that mattered to me.
它是我的“梦之屋”
It was my dream house.
大卫
D?
我说过我爱你吗?
Have I ever told you I love you?
没有!
No.
我爱你 – 仍然爱?
I do. Still?
永远爱
Always.
我们也有磨擦
We had our differences.
他习惯脱了衣服随地乱丢
He used to take his clothes off and leave them on the floor.
让我很生气
It made me crazy.
这算什么?
What do you think this is?
把鞋子放在桌上
Leaving your shoes on the table?
干嘛呢 – 我不必洗你的臭衣服
What is the problem? – I don’t need to do your laundry!
我来捡 你用不着对我动武
Honey, I’ll pick it up. You don’t have to get violent.
刀子用过也不擦? – 把刀放下!
What about this? Peanut butter sandwich?
我认真的 你会弄伤别人
Put that down! That is serious. You’re gonna hurt somebody.
你也知道我要伤人? – 你疯了
Hurt somebody, huh? – You’re out of your mind.
好了 够了!
Okay, now, fine.
可恶
Goddamn it!
来吧 放轻松点
Come on. Let’s just relax.
我打伤你了?
Did I hurt you?
没有 – 对不起
I’m sorry.
气消了?你在说笑吗?
Really? – Yeah. You were kidding?
你的裤子着火了
D, your pants are on fire.
你不知道
You have no idea.
我们没钱 空闲的时候
We never had much money, so for entertainment…
大卫会带我去看 他喜欢的建筑物
David would show me architecture that moved him.
我有时候会问
But sometimes I’d have to ask…
干嘛这么无聊 看别人洗车?
“Why are we looking at a stupid car wash?”
他说:不无聊
And he’d just say, “No, not stupid.
别只用眼睛看
Don’t just use your eyes. ”
他教会我用不同的角度看事物
He made me look at things differently.
这是偷拿的 资料才刚到 别人还不知道
David, this is a steal. Nobody even knows about it yet.
好美! – 你可以在这里盖房♥子
It’s beautiful. – You could build a house here.
你会因此成名
Make a name for yourself.
因为房♥子会很美
The house will be brilliant
它将是大卫墨菲的家
because it will be a David Murphy house.
我在圣大蒙尼卡海边 找到一块好地
I found an incredible property in Santa Monica by the ocean.
这里最适合盖大卫的房♥子
It was the perfect site for David’s house.
我们怎么做得到? – 我们跟别人一样贷款
How are we supposed to do it? – Borrow money, like everybody else.
这些炒作股票的掮客
I’m telling you, these leverage- stockbroker- buyout guys…
买♥♥的房♥地♥产♥逊毙了
You should see the junk they buy.
你的房♥子会让他们爱死了
They would go crazy for a house of yours.
这很棒
It was brilliant,
尽管我一句也听不懂
even though I didn’t understand a word of it.
我们为了偿还贷款要省吃俭用 但这房♥子是我们的将来
We had to tighten our belts for the loan payments…
我得盖自己的房♥子
but it was our future, and I got to build my house.
可是我们却遇上不景气
Then the recession hit.
房♥地♥产♥市场干涸
The real estate market dried up…
我有六个月没完成过买♥♥卖♥♥
and I hadrt closed a sale in six months.
建筑业跌到几年来的最低点
Construction fell to its lowest point in years.
到处都在裁员 我也在被裁之列
People were being laid off everywhere, and I was one of them.
对此我也很难过
I feel really bad about this.
我不明白 怎么回事?
I don’t understand. What happened?
银行要你们拿出即期票♥据♥
The bank has called in the demand note.
他们可以这样做吗?
Can they do that?
你们目前没有收入 所以…
You don’t have any income right now…
他们可以扣押你们的资产
so they could attach your assets.
什么资产?
What assets?
你们的房♥子
Your house.
你们必须按时付款
Gotta keep up those payments.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
大卫 我好怕!
David, I’m scared.
我们没有钱
We don’t have any money.
要怎么办呢?
What are we gonna do?
我去当服务生或开计程车
I’ll wait tables or drive a cab or something.
我会照顾你
I’ll take care of you.
让困境消失
Make it go away.
我绝望了 我们束手无策
I was desperate. We stood to lose everything…
我在盖的房♥子 甚至住家 都快要失去
the house I’d been building, even our own home.
我厚着脸皮向父亲借了五千元
I swallowed my pride and borrowed $5,000 from my father.
但还是不够
It wasrt enough.
我们需要五万元
We needed $50,000.

Money…
黛安娜 – 怎么了?
D.- What?
起来穿衣服 我有个主意
Get up. Get dressed. – What’s the matter? – I got an idea. Come on.
现在几点? – 快点
What time is it? – Chop, chop.
你们好吗?
Hi! How you doing? Okay! Cigars. Cigarettes.
转把
Lighted yo- yos.
好 – 我的天
Oh, yeah! – Oh, my God!
就是这样
Oh, honey. That’s the spirit!
继续来吧 五万是我们的目标
Keep ’em coming. $50,000! That’s what we want!
我们赢了
We’re winners!
中…让我们多赢一点
Go, skinny, skinny! Put some money in the kitty!
十一点 赢了!
Eleven. It’s a winner.
现在有人要掷骰子
We got a shooter now, folks. We got a shooter.
一个幸运的女士 下注把
A lucky, lucky lady shooter. Keep it coming.
下把 停止下注 – 7
Stack it, don’t rack it. – Seven, come!
要九点开九点
Nine! Denzel Washington ain’t fine!
像施魔法一样
All set, folks? – Who’s the one?
我有
And I have…
你何不♥穿♥上?你穿很合适
Why don’t you put it on?It suits you.
我买♥♥不起
Well, I can’t afford it.
那很遗憾
That’s too bad.

Yup.
我认为你该拥有这条裙子
I really think you oughta have the dress.
让我买♥♥给你
Let me buy it for you.
你要买♥♥这裙子给我?
You want to buy me this dress?
是的
Yeah.
为什么? – 我喜欢看到你穿

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!