体热
我的天哪,真热
My God, it’s hot!
刚冲完澡又一身汗
I got out of the shower and started sweating again.
还在烧啊
Still burning?
天哪,火势更大了
Jesus, it’s bigger!
是哪里?
What is it?
是海水饭店 二十五年前我们一家人常去那里吃饭
It’s the Seawater Inn. My family used to eat there 25 years ago.
现在居然有人把它烧掉,把那块地清出来
Now somebody’s torched it to clear the lot.
真可惜 可能是我的客户之一
It’s a shame. – Probably one of my clients.
我要走了
I’m leaving.
你在乎什么?你在欣赏火灾
What do you care? You’re watching the fire.
你跟我办完事了
You’re done with me.
你舒服了,爽呆了
You’ve had your fun. You’re spent.
我的过去被烧掉了
My history is burning up out there.
我无所谓,我要走了
I don’t mind. I’m leaving.
我要把制♥服♥穿上
I’m just getting into my uniform here.
这些裙子的拉链怎么做得这么难拉?
Why do they make these damn skirts so hard to zip?
“爽呆了”这句话哪里听来的
“You’re spent?” Where did you hear that?
罗辛先生,我不在乎这些所谓的厕所
Mr. Racine, I no longer care whether these alleged toilets…
到底在不在从印地安那到这里的路上
…were ever actually en route from Indiana.
我觉得我们根本是在浪费时间
I think we’re wasting our time here.
明摆着你的客户想骗郡政♥府♥
It’s clear that your client has attempted to defraud the county…
手段又不高明
…in a not very ingenious manner.
助理检察官提的条件 我觉得非常宽厚
The assistant prosecutor has made what I consider a generous offer.
既然你又提不出像样的辩护…
Given no semblance of a defense…
康斯坦萨法官如果我把 所有的证据都提出来…
Judge, perhaps when I’ve presented all the evidence…
是是是,你听着 如果我是你
Listen, if I were you…
我会建议你的客户 赶快照洛文斯丁先生的建议去做
…I would recommend to your client to do as Mr. Lowenstein suggests.
提出不愿争辩 但又不承认犯罪
Plead nolo contendere, file chapter 11…
同意以后再也不跟欧奇兰大郡做生意
…and agree to never do business with Okeelanta County again.
你觉得那么做好吗?
You’d agree?
他可以脱罪
He could walk.
但是不要考验我的耐心,五分钟也不行 – 如果他犹豫我就逮他
But don’t test my patience. If he hesitates, I’ll nail him.
我去跟他谈
I’ll talk to him.
罗辛先生
And Mr. Racine…
下次你再上我的法庭 希望你能有好一点的答辩
…next time you come to my courtroom, either get a better defense…
或是格调好一点的委托人
…or a better class of client.
谢谢法官
Thank you, your honor.
我看我低估你了,耐德 我不知道为什么这么久才认清这点
I underestimated you. Don’t know why it took me so long.
你开始利用你的无能做为一种武器
You use your incompetence as a weapon.
我正要展开答辩,你们害怕了
My defense was evolving and you guys got scared.
康斯坦萨不喜欢我 我对他做过什么了? 嗨,丹尼
Costanza doesn’t like me. What’d I do to him?
他不快乐,他觉得现在他应该在巡回法♥院♥了
He thinks he belongs in circuit court.
可是他却待在这个最贪污腐♥败♥的州 被郡立厕所的官司缠住
He’s here with top-notch corruption and stuck with the county toilets.
我很意外那宗厕所案你没份 也许那就是你一直在找的马上发财的方法
Surprised you weren’t in on the caper. Could’ve been your quick score.
也许康斯坦萨有份 所以他才那么生气
Or maybe Costanza was in on it. That’s why he was so mad.
神圣的法♥院♥有什么好事? 有什么精采的内♥幕♥?
What’s the good word from the halls of justice? Anything juicy?
也许史黛拉有份 史黛拉你们这里什么时候 才要装一台真的冷气?
Maybe Stella was in on it. When will you get a real air conditioner?
你要不喜欢,还有很多别的地方
You don’t like it, there are other places.
可是却没有你,我要走了
They don’t have you. I’ve got to go.
你贿赂不了我的
You can’t buy me.
我没那么廉价
I don’t come cheap.
洛文斯丁你真无聊
Lowenstein, you’re a fag.
他为什么那样? 他人不错,怪就怪在这里
Why does he do that? – He’s good. That’s the weird part.
有没有听说布拉克医师的事 没有,我该知道吗?
You hear about Dr. Block? – No. Do I want to?
爱格妮丝马歇尔
Agnes Marshall.
一定是布拉克太太想出来整人的办法
Must’ve been Mrs. Block’s idea of punishment.
没错,你怎么知道?
That’s right. How did you know that?
天哪,你的消息比我还灵通
You are better plugged in than I am.
那你大概知道布拉格太太 在海洋路的男朋友了
I guess you know about Mrs. Block’s friend in Ocean Grove.
史黛拉,你未免太逊了,生意一定不好
Stella, this is beneath even you. Things must be slow.
天气太热的关系
It’s the heat.
如果你愿意可以陪我站在这里 不过你得同意不讨论高温
You can stand here with me, but you must agree not to speak of the heat.
我是有夫之妇
I’m a married woman.
什么意思?意思是说我不想找伴
Meaning what? – Meaning I’m not looking for company.
那你应该说你是快乐的有夫之妇才对
Should’ve said “a happily married woman.”
那是我的事
That’s my business.
什么事?
What?
我有多快乐 那你有多快乐
How happy I am. – And how happy is that?
你也不怎么聪明
Not too smart, are you?
我喜欢男人这样
I like that in a man.
你还喜欢什么?懒惰?难看?好色?我全都有
What else do you like? Lazy? Ugly? Horny? I’ve got them all.
你看起来并不懒
You don’t look lazy.
我问你这样搭讪,对大多数的女人有用吗?
Tell me, does chat like this work with most women?
对某些人有用,如果她们不常出门的话
If they haven’t been around much.
我看未必 我还以为我算孤陋寡闻呢
I wondered. I thought maybe I was out of touch.
我请你喝一杯 我跟你说了我有先生
Can I buy you a drink? – I told you, I’ve got a husband.
我也请他喝一杯 他出门了
I’ll buy him one too. – He’s out of town.
我最喜欢那样了,为他干一杯
My favorite kind. We’ll drink to him.
他只有周末才来
He only comes up on weekends.
我越来越喜欢他了
I’m liking him better all the time.
你最好接受我的提议 四十五分钟以后我就要起床离开了
Take me up on this quick. In 45 minutes I’ll get up and go away.
你想请我喝东西? – 是呀 我要吃一个那个
Want to buy me something? I’ll take one of those.
什么口味? – 樱桃 樱桃口味,来两个
What kind? – Cherry.
你不住米兰达海滩
You’re not staying in Miranda Beach.
不然我早就看到你了 这个镇有那么小?
I would have noticed you. – Is this town that small?
松港镇?
Pinehaven?
你住在松港镇
You’re staying down in Pinehaven.
在水道旁边
On the waterway.
你有一栋房♥子 你怎么知道?
You have a house. – How do you know that?
你的样子很有松港味
You look like Pinehaven.
松港味是什么味?
How does Pinehaven look?
不愁衣食 我是不愁衣食
Well-tended. – I’m well-tended, all right.
不愁衣食
Well-tended.
那你呢?
What about you?
我?
Me?
我需要人家照顾 我需要有人来照顾我
I need tending. I need someone to take care of me…
给我疲劳的肌肉按♥摩♥,给我铺床
…someone to rub my tired muscles, smooth out my sheets.
结婚啊
Get married.
只要今天晚上就好
I just need it for tonight.
你真拙,马蒂
Nice move, Matty.
马蒂,我喜欢这个名字 就在你的心口上
Matty? I like it. It’s right over your heart.
至少很凉快,我快热死了 我跟你说过不要讨论高温
At least it’s cool. I was burning up. – No talking about the heat.
请你帮我拿一张纸巾来好不好?沾一点冷水
Would you get me a paper towel, dip it in cold water?
马上去,我甚至还能帮你擦掉
Right away. I’ll even wipe it off for you.
你不想用舔的?
You don’t want to lick it?
(松港镇)
(松港酒馆)
看看谁来了?真巧
Look who’s here. Isn’t this a coincidence.
我认识你吗?
I know you.
你是那个不想讨论高温的人
You’re the one who hates talking about heat.
真糟糕,我本来想跟你讲我的风铃 怎么样?
Too bad. I’d talk about chimes. – What about them?
我阳台上的风铃
The wind chimes on my porch.
风铃要是一直响,我就出去吹吹凉风
They keep ringing and I go out, expecting a cool breeze.
那本来就是它们的作用 可是今年却不是那样
That’s what they always mean. But not this year.
今年只有热风
This year it’s just hot air.
我让你想起了热风?
Do I remind you of hot air?
随便那一种波本酒都行,加冰块 – 还要再来一杯吗? – 好
Bourbon, any kind, on the rocks. Do you want another?
你到松港镇来做什么?我不是乡巴佬
What are you doing in Pinehaven? – I’m no yokel.
我来过迈阿密一次
I was all the way to Miami once.
有些男人只要闻过味道 就像猎犬一样跟着你
Some men, once they get a whiff of it, they trail you like a hound.
我没有那么饥渴
I’m not that eager.
你叫什么名字?耐德罗辛
What’s your name, anyway? – Ned Racine.
马蒂沃克
Matty Walker.
你没事吧? – 没事
You all right? – Yes, I’m fine.
我的体温比常人高几度,大概三十八度
My temperature runs a couple of degrees high, around 100.
我无所谓 大概引擎什么的有问题
I don’t mind. It’s the engine or something.
也许需要给人调一调
Maybe you need a tune-up.
拜托你别跟我说 你刚好有合适的工具
Don’t tell me. You have just the right tool.
我不会那样说话
I don’t talk like that.
你是怎么找到我的,耐德?
How did you find me, Ned?
松港镇只有这家酒馆