我看到塔里亚了
I’ve got Talia.
好了,让我们做这件事吧!
All right,let’s do this thing.
转帐已经确认
Transfers confirmed.
行动 那太好了
Move in. That’s very good.
我们是联邦调查局
This is the FBI.
建筑物已经被包围了 你们都被逮捕了
The building is surrounded. You’re all under arrest.
我重複一遍,你们都被逮捕了
I repeat,you’re all under arrest.
把你们的双手举起来
Put your hands up.
我们是联邦调查局!
This is the FBI!
桑尼·塔里亚,你被逮捕了
Sonny Talia,you’ re under arrest.
噢,是吗?为了什麽?进出口?
Oh,yeah? For what? Import export?
冷静点,伙计 这是我的装货清单
Calm down,buddy. Here’s my bill of lading.
咖啡、涂料、计算机芯片以及麻布椅
Coffee,paint,computer chips and lawn chairs.
这儿除了麻布椅什麽都没有
There’s nothing in here but lawn chairs.
嘿,宝贝,你是个漂亮的女孩
Hey,sweetheart,you’re a beautiful girl.
如果你厌倦了联邦调查局的工作
If you get tired of the FBI
你可以来我的一个舞厅为我工作
You can come and work for me in one of my dance joints.
把11号♥特工带过来!
Bring in Agent 11!
11号♥特工! Agent 11
去搜索! Search!
这是什麽?What’s this?
走,走,走,行动!
Go,go,go! Move!
离我远一点!离我远一点!
Get away from me! Get away from me!
11号♥特工!Agent 11!
伯里克街,狗市镇
Bleeker Street. Dog Town.
狗巷 Canine Alley.
不,你不要过来 不,你不要过来
No,you don’t. No,you don’t.
拜託,斯派克 我们就不能好好地做这件事吗?,就一次?
Come on,Spike. Can’t we do this nice,just once?
好的 是你自找的
All right. You asked for it.
我们在这裡发现了什麽?去拿鸡肉吧!
What do we got here? Go get the chicken.
去咬鸡肉
Go get the chicken.
神精病,斯派克!
Psych,Spike!
拜託,博德尔斯
Come on,Boodles.
我告诉你 我们不能再这样见面了
We gotta stop meeting like this. I’m telling you.
这样的肉丸子每週要花掉我20元钱
It costs me 20 bucks a week in meatballs.
我们再来一次吧! 去把肉丸拿来!
Let’s do it again. Go get the meatball!
你在哪啊?那隻臭狗在哪裡?
Where are you? Where is that stinking dog?
噢,噢,噢!
Well,well,well.
怎麽了,泰森?你被锁住了吗?
What’s up,Tyson? You on lockdown?
想要这封信吗?想咬邮差吗?来啊,试试看!
Want to get the mail? Want to get the mailman? Come on,try!
太快了!Too fast!
我是谁?MC哈默!你知道为什麽吗?因为你碰不到我
Who am I? MC Hammer! You know why? Because you can’t touch this.
今天不行,泰森!
Not today,Tyson!
给你,宝贝 签名,密封,交付
Here you are,baby. Signed,sealed,delivered.
谢谢,班尼,我明天能见到你吗?
Thank you,Benny. I’ll see you tomorrow?
噢,是的 并记住,有任何需要我帮忙的地方
Oh,yeah. And remember,if there’s anything I can do for you
你所要做的就是升起那面旗帜
All you have to do is raise that flag
而我会为你而来,宝贝 风雨无阻
And I’ll come through for you,baby. Rain,sleet or snow.
我这个邮递员永远为你送信
This postman always delivers.
该死的 Damn.
噢,嘿,高登,怎麽了,伙计?你看起来气色不错,老兄
Oh,hey,Gordon. What’s up,man? You’ re looking smooth,brother.
又是泰森?Tyson again?
是的,但我很酷
Yeah,but I’m cool.
那隻狗只吃白色的肉 他从来没有对任何兄弟做过这种事
That dog’s on an all white meat diet. He never did that to no brother.
一点都不好笑 是的,它是的
That’s not funny. Yes,it is.
如果他让你难受的话,你为什麽不要求换条路线?
Why don’t you request a different route if he’s giving you a hard time?
这个星球上没有一条狗能吓倒我
There’s not a dog on this planet that can scare me.
好吧,老兄 Okay,brother.
那真好笑 这太歇斯底里了
That’s funny. That’s hysterical.
拜託,宝贝 它们只是个笑话
Come on,baby. They’ re just jokes.
别把名信片丢在我身上
Don’t get postal on me.
名信片? 我不是邮递员
Postal? I’m not postal.
别甚至这样跟我玩 你知道所有的白人都是疯子
Don’t even play with me like that. You know all white people are crazy.
我会在到粮仓时再和你联繫.
I’ll check you back at the crib.
嘿,高登,你可以留下那条狗玩具狗,无赖
Hey,G. You can keep that dog,dog.
明白了吗?,小狗?
Get it,dog?
塔里亚先生,这裡有些好消息
Here’s some good news,Mr. Talia.
我们植入你体内一个金属球以替代你失去的附属器官(睾丸)
The metal ball bearing we inserted to replace your missing appendage
应该能帮助你保持自然的外表
Should help you maintain a natural appearance.
幸运的是我们总算保留了另外一个(睾丸)
Luckily we were able to save the other one
否则我们必须植入两个金属球,而当你行走的时候
Or else we’d have to put in two,and when you walk .
这只是一个泌尿学上的小玩笑
It’s just a little urological humor.
桑尼,算了吧,拜託!听着,桑尼,没关係的
Sonny,let it go,please! Listen,Sonny,it’s okay.
检方根本无法起诉你
The prosecution has absolutely nothing on you.
你是一个持有有效进口提单的商人
You’re a businessman with a valid bill of lading for importation.
他们不能证明事先知道或持有(那些被查获的毒品)
They can’t prove prior knowledge or possession.
他们没有证据!
They got no case!
我现在根本没有担心那些事
I’m not worried about that right now.
我担心的是11号♥特工犬,总是这隻狗坏我的事
What I’m worried about is this Agent 11 dog. It’s always this dog.
在过去三年裡,牠已经让我损失了2,200万美元
He made me lose 22 million dollars in the last three years.
而如今牠又让我失去了,牠让我
And now he made me lose,he made me.
你知道,桑尼,你只需要一个(睾丸)
You know,Sonny,you only need one.
那麽把你的一个给我 仅仅往好的方面想
Then give me one of yours. Just looking on the bright side.
你对那条狗无能为力的 是的,我可以
You can’t do anything about the dog. Yes,I can.
人类最好的朋友?坏狗!
Man’s best friend. Bad dog!
对不起,伙计
I’m sorry,buddy.
嘿,宝贝 Hey,baby.
斯蒂芬妮,有人寄给你一隻绒毛玩具狗
Steph,someone has mailed you a stuffed dog.
瑞克,史利克和史莱米已被击倒在大厅了
Rick,the shoot for Slick and Slimy is down the hall.
高登! 嘿,斯蒂芬妮
Gordon! Hey,Steph.
现在不是我的好时机
This isn’t a good time for me right now.
我这裡给詹姆斯带了个小礼物
I got James a little present here.
噢,我的天哪,那太可爱了 他一直在说的都是狗
Oh,my God,that’s so sweet. All he’s been talking about is dogs.
他不明白你不能在公♥寓♥裡养一条狗
He doesn’t understand you can’t have one in an apartment.
宝贝,过来 高登有东西要给你
Honey,come here. Gordon’s got something for you.
怎麽了,小子?瞧你高登叔叔给你带了什麽?
What’s up,little man? Look what Uncle Gordon got you!
我不是你真正的叔叔,所以如果我吻你妈妈
I’m not really your uncle,so if I kiss your mom
那没关係 That’s okay.
别担心,詹姆斯 那是不可能发生的
Don’t worry,James. There’s no chance of that happening.
嘿,伙计,我们该说什麽呢?
Hey,pal,what do we say?
谢谢 Thank you.
我喜欢狗 我要留你很长一段时间
I like dogs. I’m gonna keep you for a long time.
哟,史蒂芬 这傢伙是个疯子
Yo,Steph. This guy’s whack.
你好 是的,黛斯?我的航♥班♥是9点钟
Hello. Yeah,Daisy? Flight’s at 9.
你带着那个玩具大摇大摆地走进来
You waltz in here with that toy
以为你能通过斯蒂芬妮的儿子得到她的心吗?
Thinking you can buy back Stephanie through her son?
你疯了 你没有先想想这一点
You’re mad you didn’t think of it first.
我不需要 我来这裡因为她需要这间屋裡有一个真实的男人
I don’t have to. I’m here because she wants a real man around the house.
你要去逮捕一个人然后把他带回家见她吗?
Are you gonna go arrest one and bring him home to her?
好了,两位 Okay,guys.
警♥察♥事务 我要走了
Police business. I gotta go.
我送你到门口
I’ll show you to the door.
好了,再见 保重 别中枪了
All right,bye now. Take care. Don’t get shot.
出去 什麽?Out. What?
出去 马上 走 拜託,斯蒂芬妮
Out. Now. Go. Come on,Steph.
噢,斯蒂芬妮 你不能抗拒它的,宝贝
Oh,Steph. You can’t fight it,baby.
我很酷 I’m cool.
甚至没开始 Don’t even start.
你需要一些手铐而不是邮票 瑞克有的就是手铐
You need some handcuffs instead of them stamps. Rick got them.
听着,高登,我懂你的意思,伙计 斯蒂芬妮只是个一角硬币
Look,G,I’m feeling you,man. Stephanie’s a dime.
一角硬币?那是什麽意思?
A dime? What’s that mean?
十分 A ten.
但她还带了随身行李
But she comes with carryon.
一个孩子 The kid.
你想说什麽?
What’s your point?
这就像你在和珍妮约会,但珍妮还带了提托来
It’s like you’ re dating Janet,but Janet’s bringing Tito.
你不会想那样的!
You don’t want that!
我们只是朋友 我给她爱情生活上的建议
We’re just friends. I’m giving her advice on her love life.
爱情生活建议?那她还不如给通灵朋友网路打电♥话♥
Love life advice? She’d be better off calling the Psychic Friends Network.
如果你想和那个妈妈在一起,你就得像个爸爸
If you want to get with that mommy,you got to be a poppy.
你准备好承担这样的责任了吗?不!
Are you ready for that? No!
我对目前所承担的责任很满意,谢了
I’m cool with my current responsibilities,thank you.
比如什麽呢?Like what?
记得用牙线
Remembering to floss.
喂我的鱼 Feeding my fish.
而且,在某个时候,把黑客帝国的录影带归还给百视达
And,at some point,returning The Matrix video to Blockbuster.
一个被遗弃在邮箱裡的孩子应该抓住这个机会
A kid abandoned in a mailbox should jump at the chance
去搞砸他自己的家庭 你非得提起这事吗?
To screw up a family of his own. You have to bring that up?
是啊,我必须提出来,伙计!这是怎麽回事?
Yeah,I have to bring that up,man! What the?
你的养父母没有教育你要去尊重他人的财产吗?
Didn’t your foster parents teach you to respect other people’s property?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!