上 帝 之 城
CITY OF GOD
操 鸡跑了 快去追那只鸡
Fuck, the chicken’s got away! Go after that chicken, man!
快点 捉住那只鸡
Get that chicken!
小霸王会宰了你
If Li’l Zé catches you, he’ll kill you.
他得先找到我
Yeah, well, he’s gotta find me first.
捉住那只鸡
Get that chicken!
小子 捉住那只鸡
Hey, kid! Get that chicken!
捉住那只鸡
Get that chicken!
妈的 条子
Shit! The cops!
不准跑
Hell, don’t fucking run off!
给我
Give me that.
梅隆海 娘娘腔
Hey, Melonhead! You fucking fag!
一张照片可以改变我的人生
A picture could change my life,
但在天主之城 逃走会被逮到
but in the City of God, if you run away, they get you,
留下来也会被逮到 他们正朝着我们来了
and if you stay, they get you too.
从我小时候就是这样
It’s been that way ever since I was a kid.
(60年代)
(Cheering)
你真没用
You’re useless, man!
去捡球啦 -废物
Go get the ball! -Fucking useless!
小子 把球给我玩
Hey, kid! Give me the ball. I wanna play.
又不是你的 -你想惹我吗
You wanna mess with me?
滚开 你叫什么
Fuck off. What’s your name?
抱歉 忘了自我介绍
Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself.
阿炮 -阿炮 听我的话
I’m Rocket. -Some advice, Rocket…
别让小豆子碰球 他逊毙了
Don’t let Li’l Dice touch that ball. He sucks.
你输了 -走 阿毛
You lose, pal.
这是阿毛
That’s shaggy-.
天主之城的故事得从他说起
To tell the story of the City of God, I have to start with him.
8 9 10 11
…eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve…
不过要讲他就得提到少年三侠
But in order to tell Shaggy’s story,
阿毛 瓦斯车来了 你还混
I must tell the story of the Tender Trio.
不是怕了吧
Well, Shaggy? The gas truck’s coming.
(少年三侠的故事)
What are you fucking around for? -You’re not gonna chicken out.
少年三侠在天主之城很有名
The notorious Tender Trio was legendary in the City of God.
阿毛
Shaggy’.
阿夹
Clipper
还有阿呆
and Goose.
小豆子和阿毛的弟班尼是跟班
Tagging along were always Li’! Dice and Benny, Shaggy’s brother.
我没胆跟着我哥阿呆
I never had the courage to follow my brother.
快点
OK, let’s go.
阿呆 快 上
Come on, Goose. -Let’s go!
停车
Stop this fucker!
停车 否则开枪
Stop or I’ll shoot, motherfucker!
下车
Get out!
快下来 把钱拿来
Hurry up, asshole! Gimme the money!
谁要瓦斯
Who wants gas?
你想为老板的钱送命
More! You wanna die for your boss’s damn money?
这里有好多钱
Shitloads of money here!
你活该 混♥蛋♥
You see, asshole?
靠 条子
(Siren)
我们快离开这里
Fuck! The cops!
快闪 到处都是条子
(Tyres screech)
阿毛 -阿呆 给你
Clear out! Everything is fucked up.
我曾以为少年三侠
Back then, I thought the guys in the Tender Trio
是里约热内卢最狠的角色
were the most dangerous hoods in Rio.
拿去买♥♥新球
Here! Buy some new balls.
其实他们只是半调子
But they were just amateurs.
我哥也一样
Even my brother, Goose.
这些给爸
Give this money to Dad.
别说是我给的 好吗
But don’t tell him it’s from me. OK?
嗨 阿猛 -什么事
Hey, Stringy! -Yeah?
阿猛 我有好多钱
Let’s go. -Look how much I’ve got.
我们来天主之城寻找天堂
We came to the City of God hoping to find paradise.
许多家庭毁于水灾
Many families were homeless
和贫民区常见的纵火案
due to flooding and acts of arson in the slums.
路灯 要有电了
A street light! We’ll have electricity!
政♥府♥高♥官♥不是盖的
The bigwigs in government didn’t joke around.
无家可归 去天主之城
Homeless? Off to City of God!
这里没电 路没铺 没公车
There was no electricity, paved streets or transportation.
但权贵者才不管我们死活
But for the powerful, our problems didn’t matter.
里约热内卢
We were too far removed
早已遗忘了我们
from the picture postcard image of Rio de Janeiro.
你觉得我会成为救生员吗
Do you think I can become a lifeguard one day?
我不知道
I don’t know.
当救生员比卖♥♥鱼好
Being a lifeguard is better than a fishmonger.
我不想卖♥♥鱼 好臭
I don’t want to sell fish. It stinks.
你在骂你♥爸♥ -不是
Are you insulting your father? -No.
那你想当什么
So what do you want to be?
不知道
I don’t know.
反正不当流氓或警♥察♥ -为什么
Not a hood or a policeman. -Why not?
我怕中枪
I’m scared of getting shot.
把枪收起来
Put that thing away, kid.
拿枪指着我 你疯啦
Are you nuts? Pointing that gun at me?
别这么凶 小豆子是我弟
Take it easy with the kid, Goose. Li’l Dice is with me.
对啊 我也是流氓
Right, I’m a gangster too.
这次没抢到多少
That gas truck didn’t bring much.
反正我们每天都抢
So what? We rob gas trucks every day.
一天一台
One today, another tomorrow.
我们得抢有钱人
No, we need to rob some rich guy’s house.
才能离开这里
That’s the only way to get outta here.
不对 你们应该听我的
Hell, no. What you need is to follow my plan.
就是这样
That’s it.
小鬼头很屌♥喔
The little fart’s getting too big for his britches!
哈了麻就开始胡扯
He gets high and starts talking bullshit.
你们两个还不及他的一半
You two junkies aren’t worth half as much as that kid.
你有什么主意
What you got in mind, Li’l Dice?
混兄弟除了有枪 还要有点子
To be a real hood you need more than just a gun. You need ideas.
小豆子就有
And Li’! Dice had them.
就是这家 -对
ls that the motel? -Yeah.
进去抢了钱就闪 不要杀人
We grab the money and get out. No killing.
我需要枪
I need this. -Don’t touch my gun.
别碰我的枪 -不准再打我
Don’t do that again. -Don’t point at me.
别指着我 -笨蛋
Don’t point your finger at me!
别用手指着我 少幼稚了
Stop acting like a baby!
这把给你
Here’s yours.
酷 -走吧
Awesome! Let’s go!
等一下 -干嘛
Not so fast! -What?
你留着把风
You stay here and keep watch.
条子来了就射那扇窗户
If the cops come, shoot that window over there.
为什么 叫那个呆子做 -听着
Why me? Let that dork do that. -Calm down.
我免费提供计划
I gave you this great plan for free while that guy’s absolutely useless!
那家伙最没用了
You just had the idea. -Exactly!
你只有点子 -没错
You’re just a kid, remember?
你还小
You cover us, OK?
你掩护我们
Let’s go.
迟早会轮到你 不要心急
You’ll get your turn. Stop trying to rush things.
留在这里
You stay there.
(出口)
EXIT
这是抢劫
This is a hold-up, bitch.
你们应该去上学或工作
You should be studying or working.
你们甚至不像流氓
You don’t look like hoodlums. You can’t even tell.
你们应该去工作
You should be working, studying.
闭嘴 烦死了
Shut up! What a pain in the ass!
好了吗
OK, Clipper?
进去吧
Shall we go in?
我没有点东西
I didn’t order anything.
旅馆请客 把钱交出来
It’s on the house, sir. Hand over the money!
别怕 我只要你的现金和皮夹
Keep calm. All I want is your cash.
别指着我 -你的皮夹
Don’t point that… -Your wallet…
老兄
Hey, man.