今天我站在白宫条约厅讲话
BUSH: I’m speaking to you today from the Treaty Room of the White House,
这是美国总统为实现和平而奋斗的地方
a place where American presidents have worked for peace.
我们是个和平国家
We’re a peaceful nation.
然而 我们突然明白一个悲剧
Yet as we have learned so suddenly and so tragically,
在突发恐怖的笼罩下 世界是不会和平的
there can be no peace in a world of sudden terror.
今天军事行动的名字是亘久自♥由♥
The name of today’s military operation is Enduring Freedom.
我们捍卫的不仅是 我们自身宝贵的自♥由♥
We defend not only our precious freedoms
还有世界人♥民♥的自♥由♥
but also the freedom of people everywhere
让他们无惧地生活 养育后代
to live and raise their children free from fear.
同胞们 我们已经在战争的乌云下
OBAMA: My fellow Americans, we’ve traveled through more than a decade
前行十多年了
under the dark cloud of war.
然而 在阿富汗黎明前的黑暗中
Yet here in the pre-dawn darkness of Afghanistan,
我们看到新一天的曙光即将到来
we can see the light of a new day on the horizon.
我们每一代人都与邪恶对抗过
TRUMP: In every generation we have faced down evil,
而且总能获胜
and we have always prevailed.
但我们不能永无止境地奉献
But our commitment is not unlimited.
你们还要我把多少代美国子女
BIDEN: How many more generations of America’s daughters and sons
送去参加阿富汗的内战?
would you have me send to fight Afghanistan’s civil war?
我的答案很清楚
I’m clear on my answer.
我不会再重蹈覆辙
I will not repeat the mistakes we’ve made in the past.

Hey!
阿富汗喀布尔机场

Hey, hey!
2021年8月
持有美国护照才能通过
Only American passports.
别白费力气了
Don’t waste your energy.
退后
Back up.
嘿…
Hey.
我说退后
I said back up.
退后
I said back up.
回去
Go back.
兄弟 回去
Get back, brothers.
求你们快点回去
For God’s sake, get back.
我对天发誓 我有绿卡
I swear to God I have a green card.

Okay. Okay.
走开
Move away.
嘿!
Hey!
爸爸
Dad?
贾韦德
Javed?
贾韦德
Javed?

Hey, hey.
《 撤离阿富汗 》
八个月前
2021年1月
阿富汗赫尔曼德省 休拉基地
12名美国陆军特种部队成员
为萨米·萨达特将军领导的 1.5万名阿富汗国民军
提供建议与协助
这是长达二十年的投资
MATTHEW: It’s two decades of investment
我们在努力找出谁是阿富汗的关键领导人
and we’re trying to identify who the key Afghan leaders are.
我们想让他们长♥期♥任职
We wanna position them for the long term…
这样就能让这里的一切继续下去
so that we can keep what we’ve started here going.
这些人… 他们和我们关系密切
These guys have… They have our DNA, right.
马修·查尼中校 特种部队第10大队第3营指挥官
他们已经采纳了 有那种抗战精神
They just… They have adopted it now and they have that worst period,
有动机…
that motivation that… That’s, uh…
我的直觉告诉我 他们能做到
Just gut instinct that they can get it done.
在与萨达特将军坐下开会时 你可以看得出来
When you sit down with General Sadat, you can see it.
现在只有我们在这里 只有我们
We’re the only ones out here right now. It’s only us.
你和他共处一室时
You, being co-located with him,
就会感觉到真正需要的是什么
you have a sense of what the real need is.
在萨达特将军说出需求时
When General Sadat is asking for something,
我们能感觉到他的压力程度
we could sense his stress levels.
我们要同舟共济
We’re in this together.
这是我们必须承认的事实
That’s the reality. We got to recognize it.
萨米·萨达特将军 阿富汗陆军第215军指挥官
弟兄们 稍息
Brothers, at ease.
是 长官
Sir, yes sir.
弟兄们 稍息
Brothers, at ease.
是 长官
Sir, yes sir.
长官
Sir.
站立稍息
Stand at ease.
以神之名
In the name of God.
所有为自♥由♥而战的 战士 朋友和同胞 你们好
Greetings freedom fighters, friends, and fellow soldiers.
每一步 我都将与你们同行
I’m standing with you every step of the way.
带着爱心 耐心和互相感谢的心
With love, patience, and appreciation for each other
你们会成功的
you can succeed.
你们永远不会被抛下
You will never be left alone.
千万不要怜悯塔♥利♥班♥恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Never feel mercy for the Taliban terrorists.
别让他们前进
Don’t let them advance.
无论如何都不行
Don’t let them advance under any circumstances.
和他们奋战
Fight them hard.
不杀光塔♥利♥班♥恐♥怖♥分♥子♥绝不回来
Don’t return until you’ve killed the very last Talib.
向左看 向右看 向上看 向下看
Look left, look right, look up and down.
看到能和你们对抗的力量吗?
Do you see any force that would be able to stand up to you?
没有
No.
朋友们 你们准备好了吗?
Friends, are you ready?
准备好了
Yes.
我是90年代在喀布尔长大的
I grew up in the ’90s in Kabul.
我爸参加了抵抗军
My father was in the resistance.
最后被俘虏
He was ultimately arrested and put in jail by the Taliban.
被塔♥利♥班♥关入监狱
因此我以为自己将永远失去他了
My father’s imprisonment made me think that I will never get my father back.
所有被监禁的人都消失了
Everyone that was imprisoned has disappeared
或是被塔♥利♥班♥绞杀了
or was hanged by the Taliban.
但我看到我爸与军队一起进入喀布尔
But I saw my father coming with his army into Kabul,
解放了整座城市
and they liberated the whole city.
在心中 我仍能感到那种喜悦
I still feel that joy in my heart.
这给了我前进的动力
That gives me motivation to move forward.
这项事业需要几个月 几年
It takes years, months,
或是我的一生 都无所谓
the whole of my life, it doesn’t really matter.
这就是我所坚持的信念
This is the kind of faith I cling onto.
早安 -早安 长官
Good morning. -Hi, sir. Good morning, sir.
将军 你见过查理吗?
General, have you met, uh, Charlie?
大新闻啊 你现在是二星上将了
So, big news, huh? You’re a two-star general now.
对 -这可是个大新闻
Yeah. -I mean, that’s huge news.
我昨晚在想
I was thinking about it last night, how…
你升到这个军衔是多厉害的事
how freaking amazing it is for you to be in your position.
心想“你干得真棒 还有一些领土需要收回”
And just like, “Hey, you’re doing such a good job. Here’s some more territory.”
责任重大
It’s a lot of responsibility.
对 你没问题吧?
Yeah. Are you gonna be okay with that?
等一下 -我别无选择
Wait. -I don’t have a choice.
确实没有选择 对吧?
You don’t have a choice, do you? Yeah.
我能怎么办?每天 -对
What can I do, you know?
都有我的手下死亡 -每天都很重要
My guys are dying every day. -Oh, yeah. Everyday matters.
两天前 十名国♥军♥士兵
Two nights ago, ten ANA soldiers were killed
在卡什罗德被一名狙击手杀害
在卡什罗德被一名狙击手杀害 -嗯
by one sniper man in Khash Rod. -Hmm.
整整十名士兵
Ten ANA soldiers.
你说就一名狙击手?
You said that was a primarily a sniper there?
对 -那…
Yeah. -That…
没有爆♥炸♥和弹片
Yeah, there was no other explosion, no shrapnels.
就是狙击 -嗯
Sniper shots. -Hmm.
我们还需要一些时间才能对塔♥利♥班♥发动大规模攻击
We need time before we’re ready to stage large scale attacks on the Taliban.
再过几天我们就会知道
In a couple days we’ll know
美国政♥府♥是否真的想撤离阿富汗
if the administration really wants to leave Afghanistan.
别期望决策会
Don’t expect the decision to be one day…
好 -在一天内反转 但是
Okay. -…a switch is flipped, but…
希望会朝这个方向踏出第一步
hopefully it’ll be the first step in that direction.
我们和你一样期待更明确的信息
We’re looking forward to more clarity as much as you are.
没错 对
True. True. True.
我们来此的主要目的
The main purpose, right? The main reason why we are here
就是要增强你们的生存能力以及战场上的杀伤力
is to increase your survivability and lethality on the battlefield.
今天的重点是枪法和狙击训练
Today we will focus on marksmanship and sniper training.
二六点五
Twenty-six fifty.
二六点四一
Twenty-six forty-one.
好 开枪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!