*赛昂人是由人类创造的*
*他们是为了使 十二个殖民地的生活更为便利而创造的*
*直到有一天 赛昂人决定去杀害他们的主人*
*经过了漫长而又血腥的争斗后* *签署了停战协议*
*赛昂人去了另外一个属于他们 自己的世界生活*
*赛昂人和人类可以通过所建立的一个…
遥远的空间站保持外交联♥系♥*
*每年 殖民地会派出一位官员*
*赛昂人却毫无声息*
*四十年来 没有人见过或听过有关赛昂人的消息*
你还活着吗
Are you alive?
是的
Yes.
证明一下
Prove it.
这一刻到来了
It has begun.
太空堡垒-卡拉狄加
借过
Make a hole!
正如我所说的 外形决定功能
As I was saying, form follows function.
这句设计上的公理在…
Nowhere is this axiom of design more readily apparent…
这艘战星卡拉狄加得到了完美的体现
than on board the world-famous Battlestar Galactica.
这艘战舰是现役的中最后一种 如此类型的…
This ship, the last of her kind still in service…
它建成于五十年前 在早期和赛昂人 战争的年代
was constructed over 50 years ago during the early days of the Cylon War.
原本有十二艘战星 每艘代表科波的一个殖民地
Originally there were 1 2 Battlestars, each representing one of Kobol’s 1 2 colonies.
卡拉狄加代表卡布里卡殖民地 并首先 有那什指挥官统帅…
Galactica represented Caprica and was first commanded by Commander Nash–
“赛昂人战争早已结束 但我们不能忘记 导致战争的原因…”
“The Cylon war is long over, yet we must not forget the reasons why–”
阿达玛指挥官 – 舰长
Commander Adama, if I may? – Captain.
我只想说为您效劳是我的荣幸
I just wanted to say what a pleasure it’s been serving with you in your command.
凯利舰长 这也是我的荣幸 祝你在下次任务中好运
Captain Kelly, it’s been my honour. Good luck in your next assignment.
谢谢 长官
Thankyou, sir.
“赛昂人战争早已结束 但我们…” – 早上好 长官
“The Cylon war is long over, yet–” – Good morning, sir.
早上好 星芭儿 你听到了什么
Good morning, Starbuck. What do you hear?
只有雨声
Nothing but the rain.
拿起你的枪把猫带进来 – 啪 啪 啪
Grab your gun and bring in the cat. – Boom, boom, boom.
注意 请荣誉卫队…
Attention. Honour guard detail…
到右舷机库详细报告退役排练情况
report to star board hangar bay for ceremonial brief in gandrehearsal.
快点 上士要臭骂我们了
Let’s go, guys. Chief’s gonna have our ass.
是啊 你昨天就该被骂了
Yeah, well, you’re the one that was supposed to wrap that yesterday.
嘘 是那老头
Shh. It’s the old man.
太晚了 发生了什么
Too late. What’s up?
没事 长官 只是他妈的观察窗又发生泄漏了
Nothing, sir.Just another leak in that “frakkin”‘ window.
不好意思 长官
Pardon me, sir.
这应是一艘战舰 不是博物馆
It’s supposed to be a Battlestar, not a museum.
恕我直言 长官
Sorry for saying so, sir.
我也这么认为 小心点 知道了吗
Couldn’t agree with you more. Be careful out there, all right?
“赛昂人战争早已结束 但是我们不能 忘记是因为…”
“The Cylon War is long over, yet we cannot forget the reasons why–”
早上好 长官 – 早上好
Morning, sir. – Good morning.
米得渥奇的交通状况 – 恩 有什么特别的吗
Com traffic from the Midwatch. – Hmm. Anything interesting?
大部分是家政运输 不过收到一条奇怪的消息
Mostly housekeeping. Uh, there was one odd message we were copied on.
从舰队总部发来的消息 长官
The one from Fleet Headquarters there, sir.
本应从停战空间站回来的信使并没有到
Courier officers overdue coming back from Armistice Station.
他们需要所有具有超光速能力的战舰 的方位报告…
They’ve asked for a full status report on all F.T.L.-capable ships…
以防他们的船出现机械故障的话
just in case they need somebody to jump out there today–
能去帮他们一把
see if his ship has any mechanical problems.
看来我们今天有点忙 你说呢 中尉
I think we’re a little bit busy today. Wouldn’t you say so, Lieutenant?
是的 长官 – 很高兴我们意见一致
Yes, sir. – I’m glad we agree.
我希望借此机会 为能在这三年来为您效力…
And may I take this opportunity to say that it’s been both a pleasure…
表达我的感激和荣幸
and an honour to serve under you these past three years.
这也是我的荣幸 盖塔中尉
It’s my honour, Lieutenant Gaeta.
“与赛昂人的战争早已结束…”
“The Cylon War is long over–”
上校
Colonel?
你会看到奇怪 甚至很古老的东西…
You’ll see things here that look odd or even antiquated–
你好 以现代的眼光看来古老的东西
Hello. Antiquated to modern eyes.
有线的电♥话♥ 笨拙的手控阀…
Phones with cords, awkward manual valves…
简陋的计算机
computers that barely deserve the name.
这些设计都是为了对抗…
It was all designed to operate against an enemy…
那些可以渗透以及摧毁最基本的计算机系统的敌人
who could infiltrate and disrupt even the most basic computer systems.
卡拉狄加是一个历史的见证
Galactica is a reminder
在那个时候 我们惧怕我们的敌人…
of a time when we were so frightened by our enemies…
我们故意使用古老的装置以保护自己
that we literally looked backward for protection.
所有人注意…
Attention all hands–
早上好
Morning.
到甲板集♥合♥
Attention on deck!
上士 稍息 – 长官
Chief. At ease. – Sir.
这边
This way.
二型
A Mark Two.
我有二十年没见这种机型了
Haven’t seen one of these in about 20 years.
如果您仔细看看…尾部编号♥
If the commander will take a closer look… at the tail numbering.
7242星云号♥
Nebula 7242 Constellation.
天啊 你们在哪找到她的
Oh, my God. Where did you find her?
在撒纪特恩的一个救援场里生了锈
Rusting out in a salvage yard on Sagittarian.
我们希望指挥官您能让她参与退役典礼
We had hoped the commander would allow her to participate in the decommissioning ceremony.
她还能飞吗 – 噢 是的 长官.
She’ll fly? – Oh, yes, sir.
噢 – 我们修复了引擎…
Ah. – We’ve restored the engines…
调整了导航系统 替换了大部分飞行 控制装置…
patched the guidance system, replaced much of the flight control–
你们太厉害了 – 已经加满油且武装好了…
You guys are amazing. – She’s fuelled, armed…
随时待命 长官 – 指挥官
ready for launch, sir. – Commander.
什么 还有 – 恩
What? More? – Mm-hmm.
看来有些人想升职啊
Somebody’s bucking for a promotion around here.
我想你说的是普罗斯纳 长官
I believe that would be Prosna, sir.
他在舰队档案中找到这个
He found this in the fleet archives.
他当时正为博物馆做研究
He was doing some research for the museum.
谢谢 谢谢你们 荣幸之致
Thank you. Thank you all. It’s an honour.
不客气 长官 解散
You’re welcome, sir. Fall out.
好了 大家听到了吧 我们把三号♥机给弄好
All right. You heard the man. Let’s get number three up.
Attention.
提前两千三百小时
Prior to 2300 hours.
噢
Uh-oh.
来吧 – 如果你想跟我斗…
Here we go. – Ifyou’re gonna play with the big dogs–
别怕 – 我跟 跟你 副长
No fear. – l’m in. Bet’s to you, X. O.
我跟 – 我不怕你
l’m in. – I’m not scared of you.
噢 西洛 你什么时候才能聪明点
Oh, Helo. When are you gonna learn?
你先是跟新手一起驾机 然后…
First you’re flying with rooks, and then–
嘿 – 喔
Hey! – Ow!
然后就和星芭儿赌博
And then you’re betting against Starbuck.
“星芭儿” 是个代号♥
“Starbuck. ” Now there’s a callsign.
星芭儿 星芭儿 吧 吧…
Starbuck. Starbuck, buck, buck, buck, buck, buck, buck, buck.
你到底从哪得到这个昵称的
Where’d you get that nickname, anyway?
是在你因酗酒和不守纪律差点被
Was that before you were thrown in the brink as
军校开除这件事发生之前还是之后
a cadet for drunk and disorderly or after?
在那之后 – 在那之后 好的 是之后
After. – After. That’s right. It was after.
我跟 跟你 副长
I’m in. Bet’s to you, X.O.
我跟 – 我不跟
l’m in. – Stay.
你太太怎样了
How’s the wife?
不跟啦
Too early forthat kind of money.
嘿 你听说过杰米纳的金字塔游戏吗
Hey, did you hear about that Pyramid game on Geminon?
你去杰米纳干什么
What were you doing on Geminon?
我在那认识个女孩儿 – 哪个女孩儿你不认识?
This girl there I know. – What girl don’t you know?
我太太很好
The wife is just fine.
最近和她谈过吗 – 我跟 中尉
Talk to her lately? – Bet’s to you, Lieutenant.
好
All right.
我下三十
Thirty to me.
看起来我要将这个趣致小游戏划上个句号♥…
And it looks like I’m gonna bring this lovely little game to a close…
因为…同花
because… full colours!
哈哈 啊噢
Ha-ha!Ah-whoo!
喔 喔
Ow! Ow!
停
Stop!
没事 我很好 我很好 – 嘿…
Okay, I’m fine. I’m fine. – Hey, hey, hey.
好的 – 嘿
Okay. – Hey.
你终于做得过火了…
You have finally gone too far…
你完蛋了
and now you’re done.
中尉 你处于被捕状态 处分未决
Lieutenant, consider yourself under arrest, pending charges.
去禁闭室报道
Report to the brig.
各位
Gentlemen.
你真要对卡拉下处分吗
Are you really gonna press charges against Kara?
打了上级 我肯定会
For striking a superior officer? You’re damned right I am.
听说你很早就下班了
Heard you started the day off pretty early.
不是我值班
I wasn’t on duty.