……给了我们一个机会
…which gives us an opportunity
来学习并讨论
to study and discuss the questions
1936年的全球重大问题
of worldwide importance this year of 1936.
因此,今天我们必须——
Consequently,we must today–
警卫
Guards!
警卫!
Guards!
警卫!
Guards!
我的名字叫史戴凡卢克斯
My name is Stephan Lux.
我是犹太人
I am Jewish.
犹太人在德国正遭受迫♥害♥,
The Jews are being persecuted in Germany
然而世界并不关心
and the world doesn’t care.
我看不到其他触动世人的办法
I see no other way to reach people’s hearts.
很快我们就将占领英格兰
Soon we’ll be in England!
举一下
Do it.
动真格的
The real thing.
不
No.
不——您还得回来,格施泰因中尉
No– you’ll have to come back, Lieutenant Gerstein.
给
Here.
拿来
Give here.
我们通过消灭寄生虫和净化水源
We fight typhus and other diseases
来消灭伤寒与其他疾病
by eliminating parasites and purifying the water.
你们把所有的衣服,毯子,床单摊开
You lay out all clothes, blankets, sheets
在一个全封闭房♥间里,
in a hermetically-sealed room.
然后从外部的开口处
Then from the exterior openings,
引入氢化酸晶体
you introduce crystals of hydrocyanic acid.
这是分子式
This is the formula.
我们得自己制♥造♥吗?
Do we have to make it ourselves?
不,研究所会提供你们
No, the institute will supply you with it.
所有细节都在这里
All details are in here.
这是个危险产品
This is a dangerous product,
所以要万无一失地遵照指示
so follow with the utmost precision.
比例,反应时间,等等
Ratios, reaction times, et cetera.
说到水……
Regarding water…
所有集中到我们军队的水
All water destined to our troops,
都必须有条不紊地处理过
must systematically be treated.
假如是可饮用的水呢,格施泰因医生?
What if the water is known to be drinkable, Dr. Gerstein?
处理过后就更适用于饮用了
It will be even more drinkable after the treatment.
给斯拉夫人喝的饮用水可能不适用于人类
What is drinkable for a Slav may not be for a human being.
坐下
Sit down.
我们必须有力击退伤寒
We must fight off typhus as effectively
就像我们在任何前线击退敌人一样
as we are fighting off our enemies on all fronts.
请继续,格施泰因医生
Please continue, Dr. Gerstein.
我们接着上课
Let’s continue our lecture.
我刚才在说所有送到我们军队里的水
I was just saying that all water destined to our troops
一定要有条不紊地——
must be systematically–
是他设计了这个方案吗?
Did he design this program?
他来自国防军?
Is he from the Wehrmacht?
国防军想要他,但被我们捷足先登了
The Wehrmact wanted him, but we stole him away,
多亏了他父亲,是一个朋友
thanks to his father who is a friend.
……准备派往各大前线
…Ready to be delivered to the various fronts.
父亲
Father.
我刚从维也纳回来
I’m just back from Vienna.
我收到您的留言了
I got your message.
出什么事了
What happened?
上帝召回了我们的小贝特
God has recalled our little Berthe.
来
Come.
这是她的遗物
This is all that’s left of her.
发生了什么?
What happened?
她生病了吗?
Was she taken sick?
信上说是感冒,随后就肺脓肿了
The letter says a cold, followed by a pulmonary abscess.
父亲,他们为什么不告诉我们?
Father, why didn’t they tell us?
为什么?
Why?
问为什么并不能让人起死回生
Why doesn’t bring back the dead,
尤其在战时
especially in time of war.
她是我的侄女啊
She is my niece.
我本可以在研究所里医治她的
I would have medication for her at the institute.
我在研究所里的朋友们对你的工作大为赞赏
All my friends at the institute speak highly of your work.
我听说你们成功打败了伤寒
I’m told you are successfully fighting typhus.
我在尽我所能
I’m doing my best.
为国家效忠
I’m serving my country.
像你这样的理想主义者应属于纳粹党卫军
An idealist like you belongs in the SS,
尽管你的妻子并不认同
even if your wife doesn’t agree with me.
恕我们失陪一下
Please, excuse us.
把花放好
Place the flower.
万岁! -不,别闹,不行
Heil! No, come on, don’t.
为什么不行?
Why not?
你为什么不♥穿♥制♥服♥?
Why aren’t you in your uniform?
与逝者告别不能穿工作服
You don’t bid farewell to the dead in your work clothes.
贝特去世令库特很难受
Kurt is very upset about Berthe’s death.
她是他最喜欢的侄女
She was his favorite niece.
库特这次要待多久?
How long is Kurt staying this time?
但愿我知道
I wish I knew.
你知道吗?
And you?
告诉他
Tell him.
有传言说国家有几千个病例
The rumor is there are thousands of cases around the country.
我的一个教区居民收到了两个骨灰盒
One of my parishioners got two urns
里面装着他的残疾妹妹和两封官方信函
for his handicapped sister and two official letters.
一封信上写着心脏骤停,另一封是肺炎
One said it was cardiac arrest, the other pneumonia.
我听说党卫军是幕后主使
I hear the SS are behind it.
我不认为他们会参与谋杀儿童
I don’t think they deal with killing children.
党卫军参与一切,你知道的
The SS deal with everything, you know that.
牧师,我的工作是清洁兵营
Pastor, my job is cleaning barracks
为我们的军队过滤水质
and purifying the water for our troops.
我不干有违良心与信仰之事
I do nothing that’s in conflict with my conscience and my faith.
如果你发现了什么,来见我们
If you find out anything, come and see us.
我与那种事没有关系
I have nothing to do with anything like that.
库特
Kurt!
提问——我们不能接受安乐死
Ask questions, We cannot accept euthanasia.
你会怎么做?
What will you do?
抗♥议♥
Protest.
谁会抗♥议♥呢?
Who will protest?
每个基♥督♥教领袖都会抗♥议♥
Every Christian leader shall protest.
能失陪下吗?
May I?
他们又想干嘛?
Now what do they want?
牧师告诉了我一些可怕的事
The pastor just told me something terrible.
他还能告诉你什么呢?
What else should he tell you?
他就是个老派人
He is a man of the old school.
下回告诉他战争期间传播不实信息是叛国罪
Next time, tell him spreading misinformation in time of war is high treason.
这是在做什么?
What is the meaning of this,
冯盖伦阁下
Monsignor von Galen?
既然你们没能回我的挂号♥信,
Since you failed to answer my registered letter,
我要控诉不知名人士
I’m filing a complaint against persons unknown
谋杀不育公民的罪行
for the murder of unproductive citizens.
我们有证据,有患者姓名
We have the facts, the names of patients,
还有他们家庭名字与地址
the names of families and their addresses.
如果你们不回应
If you do not respond
天主教会将别无选择,唯有告知信众
The Catholic Church has no other choice than to inform the faithful.
谢谢
Thank you.
爸爸回来啦
Papa is back!
爸爸回来啦
Papa is back!
万岁!
Heil!
来自法国的礼物
A present from France.
什么礼物?
What is it?
好了,来拆开它
Well, come and open it up.
你自己看
Look for yourself.
怎么样?
So, hmm?
我们情况如何?
How are we coming along?
踢个不停
Kicking.
我想我们又要多一个中尉了
I think we’ll have another lieutenant here.
怎么啦?
What’s going on?