船长
CREWMAN: Captain.
船长 雷德利
Captain. -Ridley.
雷德利 还有其他活着的船员吗
Ridley, have you seen any other survivors?
没有 船长
No, sir.
船长 我的脚被残骸卡住了
Captain, my foot is caught in some of the wreckage.
它在下沉 坚持住
lt’s pulling me under. -Hold on.
雷德利
Ridley!
雷德利 雷德利
Ridley. Ridley.

No.

No.
屠♥杀♥ 屠♥杀♥ 屠♥杀♥
PlRATES [CHANTING]: More blood, more blood, more blood.
在我快要被眼前的景象逼疯之时 我看到了
CAPTAIN: Delirious from nearly drowning, l saw it.
传说中的黑船
The Black Freighter.
这艘船满载着恶魔 将人间变为地狱
The hell-bound ship’s black sails against the yellow lndies sky.
弥漫着的火♥药♥味与悬挂着的人头让我再次感受到了战争的可怕
l knew again the stench of powder and men’s brains and war.
屠♥杀♥ 屠♥杀♥ 屠♥杀♥
PlRATES [CHANTING]: More blood, more blood, more blood.
屠♥杀♥ 屠♥杀♥ 屠♥杀♥
More blood, more blood, more blood.
我被红色的海洋包围
CAPTAIN: The waves about me were scarlet…
苏醒的恶魔们使这片海沸腾
…foaming, horribly warm in the Freighter’s wake.
绝望下 我只有听天由命
ln despair, l offered my weathered soul to almighty God…
祈求上天的怜悯与公正
…his mercy and his judgment.
醒来后 我已在躺在一个昏暗的滩头
When I awoke, l found myself upon a dismal beachhead…
还有我的船员
…with my men.
船员的遗骸
Pieces of my men.
尽管她曾带我离开那被鲜血染红的海洋
lt was all I could do for her…
我也只能为她蒙住双眼
…though she had borne me through seas of blood.
她使我免于葬身大海
Her damp embrace had prevented me from drifting beyond reach.
希望我这样做能减轻一点她的痛苦
Yet this small comfort was all l could offer.
前方是一位船员的尸体
One of my crew lay ahead.
鸟正在蚕食他的思想与记忆
Birds were eating his thoughts and memories.
滚开
Away. Hya!
快给我滚开
Hya! Get away.
在这地狱中 至少海鸥得到了满足
ln hell, at least the gulls are contented.
我想 它们应该夺去我的双眼
For my part, l begged that they should take my eyes.
因为眼前的一切将影响我的一生
Thus sparing me future horrors.
我想念我的家庭
l thought of my family…
我的妻子 我的女儿
…my wife, my daughters.
为我担心 但又坚信我会平安归来
Vulnerable, unsuspecting.
在我的船遇上这群恶魔之后
Awaiting my return, only to be met by damnation…
我与家人团聚的希望被打破了
…bearing down upon them.

Hey!
我在这里
Over here!
这边
Here!
雷德利
Ridley.
小木筏
A sail.
雷德利给我带来了一只小木筏
Ridley had brought me a sail.
也许它可以助我返回戴维斯镇
Perhaps this could be my route back to Davidstown.
我爱的人 我的家园能否继续存在
Everything l loved, everything l lived for, depended on my reaching home…
取决于我能否比那恐怖的黑船更早到达
…in advance of that terrible Freighter.
朝阳并没有让我心里感到温暖
The morning sun found me no less troubled.
海岸的南边
Further down the shore…
一些船员的尸体已开始腐♥败♥
…some of my crew had become inflated with gas.
我为自己想出这样的办法而恐惧 但我不得不尽力压抑自己的反感
l shuddered at my own idea, attempting to banish this repulsive notion.
即使死去 他们也要尽到一个水手的责任
Even in death, they sought to fulfill their duty…
让木筏能更好地浮起来
…making our vessel more buoyant.
而我会履行我的诺言 送他们回家
And I would do my duty to them in returning them home.
我粗暴地将船员与木筏绑在一起 看上去像是专门为他们准备的棺材
Rudely jarring my men from eternal rest, and laying them in the bed I prepared…
我希望我的妻儿能在死前少受点折磨
…I hoped my wife and daughters might be tucked in by gentler hands…
如果她们注定要死去的话
…when their turn came.
我们一起回家 朋友们
We shall get home together, my friend.
我等待着涨潮
l waited for the tide.
然后扬起帆 向东航行
Then, embarking, headed east.
向东 穿越这黑夜
East, across the night seas.
向东 载着我死去的朋友
East, borne on the bodies of murdered men.
希望渺茫 但我只能孤注一掷
Hope can be a horrible thing.
黎明到来 海鸥也开始觅食
With the dawn came the gulls looking for breakfast.
雷德利
Ridley.
滚开
Get out.
这群捕食者提醒了我 我很久没进食了
l was reminded that l, myself, had not eaten.
虽然这会令人作呕 但也只能吃这个了
I know it is unappetizing, but it is all we have.
不论是谁 不论身居何处 我们能存活只不过是靠着凶手们的一时兴起
Whoever we are, wherever we reside, we exist on the whim of murderers.
雷德利的尸体严重腐烂变形
l hardly recognized my old friend Ridley.
我已无法用言语向他描述他现在有多么的恐怖
l could not bring myself to tell him he was a horrible reflection…
简直已认不出他
…of his former self.
我一定要在他变的更糟前将他送回家
l really must get him home before…. Before he gets any worse.
在他腐烂前
Before he succumbs.
我曾了解到 每天喝不多于一品脱的海水,人勉强可以活下去
l’ve heard that on less than a pint daily, a man might survive drinking saltwater.
船长
RIDLEY: Captain?
你这是在做什么 船长
What are you doing, captain?
我要回到戴维斯镇
I’m headed for Davidstown. That’s what.
我要提醒大家传说中的黑船要来了
I need to warn everyone.
你认为你能赶在黑船前到达戴维斯镇吗
You think you’ll reach Davidstown in advance of the Black Freighter?
无尽的孤独把你逼疯了 船长 你完全疯了
Isolation has made you mad, captain. Mad, indeed.
但我们一定要试一试
But we must try.
你真是一个白♥痴♥
You are a fool.
我们中只有你在黑船的袭击中活了下来
You alone survived the Freighter’s attack.
幸运女神眷顾了你 但你却毫不领情
Fortune has smiled upon you, and you spit in its face.
调转你的船头 离黑船越远越好
Turn your wretched craft around and go far away, as far away as you can.
不 我的家人 我必须去保护
No. No, my family. l must protect them.
黑船已经到达那里了
The Black Freighter is already there.
你的妻子已死
Your wife, dead.
你的孩子也死了 闭上你的嘴
Your children, dead. -Shut your mouth.
你辜负了你的家人 就像你辜负了我们一样
You have failed your family, like you have failed your crew.
你只是自寻死路 你会死的毫无价值
You’ll end up dead like them. You give your life in vain.
就算是死 我也要为荣誉而死
I give my life in nobility.
即使我失败了 我也能和家人在天堂重聚
Even if l fail in my attempt, I take solace in the fact that I will see…
这使我能安心的死去
…my family again in heaven.
天堂
RIDLEY: Heaven?
噢 这里没有什么天堂 船长
Oh, there is no heaven, captain.
相信我 船长
Believe me, sir.
我现在已经了解到了
I would know by now.
记住我的话 朋友
Know this, my friends.
死神就在水里
Hades is wet.
死神会在你孤独的时候到来
Hades is lonely.
在这一刻 我与死神相逢
And in that instant, we knew each other.
对不起 我的朋友
I’m sorry, my friend.
我的木筏畸形地增长
My raft had grown increasingly grotesque…
正如同我的转变
…reflecting my own transformation.
飘泊中 黑色的幻想像泉水般涌现出来
Adrift, my darkest imaginings welled up unchecked…
如黑色墨水侵蚀着我的身体
…spilling from brain to heart like black ink…
无法去除
…impossible to remove.
黑船一定早已抵达了戴维斯镇
The vessel had surely reached Davidstown already.
我看到了来自黑船的恶魔在寂静的街道上蔓延开来
l pictured quiet streets overrun by the fiends from the Black Freighter.
我的妻子 我的孩子 一定会死
My wife, my children, most certainly dead.
我的船员 死了
My crew, dead.
这头鲨鱼 也死了
The beast l ride on, dead.
屠♥杀♥ 屠♥杀♥ 屠♥杀♥
PlRATES [CHANTING]: More blood, more blood, more blood.
父亲
GIRL: Father?
怎么可能 上帝 怎么会这样
It can’t be. Oh, Lord, it can’t be.
父亲 快救救我们 求你了
Father, help us. Please.
等等
CAPTAIN: Wait.
我来了
I’m coming.
快 亲爱的
Hurry, my dear.
等等 留下她们
Wait. Anyone but them.
其他人随你们处置
Anyone.
我已喝了太多的海水
l’d swallowed too much seawater.
经历了太多的恐惧
l’d swallowed too much horror.
上帝抛弃了我
God has damned me.
上帝抛弃了我们
God has damned us all.
确实 生活就是地狱 死亡是我们解脱的唯一办法
Truly, life is hell and death’s rough hand our only deliverance.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!