奥利弗?
Oliver?
奥利弗?
Oliver?
我在酒店里到处找你。
I’ve been looking all over the hotel for you.
早上好,凯莱赫先生。
Good morning, Mr. Kelleher.
已经有一个多小时没天亮了。
It hasn’t been morning for over an hour.
真的吗?
Really?
我想我一定是在外面待得比我想的晚了一点。
Guess I must have stayed out a little later than I thought.
听着,我不是不喜欢站在这里蒸发。
Look, it’s not that I don’t love standing here evaporating.
但我们30分钟后有个品酒会。
But we got a wine tasting to be at in 30 minutes.
哦,拜托!你已经拥有了十辈子都喝不完的酒。
Oh, come on! You already own more wine than you could drink in 10 lifetimes.
有什么意义呢?
What is the point?
拥有一瓶好酒就像拥有一段历史。
Owning a great bottle of wine is like owning a piece of history.
在我看来,你拥有的历史永远都不嫌多。
The way I see it, you can never own too much history.
我会记住的。
I’ll keep that in mind.
我原以为196♥4♥年是个好年头。
I thought 196♥4♥ was meant to be rather a good year.
这尝起来有点山羊味。
This tastes a bit goaty.
我不是故意打断你的。
I don’t mean to interrupt.
但在166♥4♥年,收割开始于9月17日早晨,就在可怕的大雨开始后不久。
But in ‘6♥4♥, the harvest began the morning of September 17th and shortly after those dreadful rains began.
所以早下手的人没有受伤。
So whoever picked early was unharmed.
如果你对明天拍卖♥♥的6♥4♥年有兴趣,我觉得你最好买♥♥佩特鲁或拉图。
If you are interested in ‘6♥4♥ for tomorrow’s auction, um, I think you’re better off with the petrus or latour.
真的吗,亲爱的?
Really, my dear?
我想你会发现我女儿是对的,她通常是对的。
I think you’ll find my daughter is right, she usually is.
谢谢你,玛格丽特。
Thank you, Margaret.
原谅我。
Excuse me.
是的。
Yes.
你不会有百威啤酒吧?
You wouldn’t have any budweiser back there, would you?
这是品酒。
This is a wine tasting.
-早上好,理查德。-嗨。
– Morning, Richard. – Hi.
-你会选哪一个?——嗯…他们都很好,但那个太他妈聪明了。
– Which one of those would you go for? – Um… Well, they’re both very nice, but that one’s bloody brilliant.
我拿不定主意是吃maggio还是…
I can’t make up my mind between the maggio and the…
原谅我。
Excuse me.
那是两种不同的酒。
Those are two different wines.
它们都是红色的。
They are both red.
口香糖吗?
Gum?
74年的多汁水果。
Juicy fruit ’74.
你觉得这很有趣吗?
You find this all kind of amusing?
不,我觉得大卫·莱特曼很有趣,这更属于奇怪的范畴。
No, I find David letterman amusing, this falls more to the weird category.
你为什么在这里?
Why are you here?
我是被t。t。凯莱赫先生拖来的。
I got dragged here by Mr. T.T. Kelleher.
看起来他不太喜欢你的酒。
Looks like he doesn’t like your wine too much.
似乎没人知道。
Looks like nobody does.
你很老练,不是吗?
You are quite sophisticated, aren’t you?
当然,老练是我的强项。
Absolutely, sophistication is my strong suit.
和顾客调情,嗯?
Flirting with the customers, eh?
你不会明白这个概念,但我在工作。
You won’t understand this concept, but I’m working.
嗯。
Mmm.
你真像你妈妈。她太美国了。
You’re just like your mother. She was so, so American.
真不敢相信父亲居然娶了她。
Can’t believe father ever married her.
理查德,做你同父异母的妹妹唯一的好处就是你的另一半不是。
You know, Richard, the only good thing about being your half-sister is that the other half isn’t.
你知道在这个世界上什么给我最大的快乐吗?
Do you know what gives me the most pleasure in this world?
穿高跟鞋的胖子?
Fat men in high heels?
不,是知道你将成为一个多么痛苦痛苦的老处♥女♥。
No, it’s knowing what a bitter and miserable old maid you’re going to be.
正确的。
Right.
——再见。-非常感谢你能来。
– Goodbye. – Thank you so much for coming.
再见。谢谢你!
Goodbye. Thank you.
玛格丽特,理查德和我在办公室还有工作要做,你不介意打扫一下吧?
Margaret, Richard and I have work to do in the office, you don’t mind tidying up, do you?
一点也不。
Not at all.
这是个好女孩。
There’s a good girl.
我觉得我们今天做得很好,父亲。
I thought we did very well today, father.
我倒认为是这样。
I rather think we did.
你应该可以在不到一周的时间内游遍比利时。
You should be able to accomplish the entire swing through Belgium in less than a week.
是的,我看不出有什么问题。
Yeah, I don’t see any problem.
是的,玛格丽特。
Yes, Margaret.
我,呃…一切都摆正了。
I’ve, uh… Everything’s straightened up.
谢谢你,亲爱的。
Thank you, dear.
现在,当你在比利时结束时,也许你会去……是什么?
Now, when you’re finished in Belgium, perhaps you’ll go down to the… What is it?
神父,求你了,你什么时候送我去旅行?
Father, please, when are you gonna send me on a trip?
当你准备好了。
When you are ready.
我来这里快一年了,我准备好了。你知道的。
I’ve been here almost a year, I am ready. You know I am.
你给酒窖做目录?
You catalog a wine cellar?
趴在地上,擦洗一个,更像……对不起,恐怕我得笑了。
Get on your hands and knees and scrub one, more like… I’m sorry, I’m afraid I must laugh.
你是一个素质很低的人。
You are a person of very little quality.
你们俩为什么这么吵?
Why do you both bicker so much?
我们斗嘴是因为我们嫉妒。
We bicker because we are jealous.
理查嫉妒任何比他强的人,包括所有的生物。
Richard is jealous of anyone who is better than he, which includes every living creature.
我嫉妒是因为我真的很在乎酒。我喜欢!
I’m jealous because I really care about wine. I love it!
你把我当仆人,而他却能得到一切机会。
And you treat me like a servant, while he gets every opportunity that comes along.
你还没准备好出征,玛格丽特。
You are not ready to be sent out yet, Margaret.
当你自然地完全公正时,我会派你去。
When you are, naturally, being totally fair, I’ll send you.
但你必须记住你还是个孩子。
But you must remember you’re still a child.
爸爸,我已经28岁了。
Father, I’m 28 years old.
这张桌子有112年的历史。
This desk is 112 years old.
-我们不会把它送到葡萄酒目录…-好了,够了!
– We don’t send it to catalog wines… – Now, that’s quite enough of that!
耐心点,你的机会会在适当的时候到来。
Just be patient, your opportunity will come in due time.
好了,理查德,我们说到哪了?
All right, Richard, where were we?
那就没有了?
So it’s no then?
等你准备好了,亲爱的。
When you are ready, dear.
我就知道你会这么说。
That’s what I thought you’d say.
-这是我的辞呈。——哦。
– This is my resignation. – Ooh.
这是个好消息。
That is good news.
你母亲离开后坚持要把你带到美国,我同意了。
When your mother left and insisted on bringing you up in america, I allowed it.
我一直怀疑这个决定会困扰我。
It was a decision I always suspected would haunt me.
但这…你现在就住手,否则我向你保证,我会非常生气的。
But this… You stop it now or I should become, I promise you, very angry.
我不喜欢被威胁。
I don’t enjoy threats a great deal.
我也不知道。
Neither do I.
再见。
Good bye.
该死的。真的,真的,该死!
Damn. Truly, truly, damn!
父亲,我们应该庆祝她的离去。
Father, we should celebrate her going.
庆祝一下呢?
Celebrate?
她对酒的了解比你还多。
She knows more about wine already than you’ll ever learn.
她愿意做四个人的工作。
And she willingly does the work of four.
但汉诺德从来没有女性代表。
But hannood’s has never been represented by a woman.
是的。嗯,也许这是我们应该考虑改变的事情。
Yes. Well, perhaps that’s something we ought to think about changing.
玛格丽特,够了!
Margaret, enough of this!
我的一个律师朋友在苏格兰的斯凯岛上为一处地♥产♥代理业务。
A lawyer friend of mine acts for an estate in Scotland, on the isle of Skye.
他的客户,也就是不在的房♥东最近去世了,这位律师让我处理酒窖。
His client and absentee landlord has recently died, and this lawyer has asked me to dispose of the wine cellar.
法律文件和其他资料都在这里。
Legal documents and other data are all in here.
哦,谢谢您,父亲。
Oh, thank you, father.
我发誓我不会让你失望的。
I swear I won’t disappoint you.
玛格丽特,今天的感情已经够多了。
That’s quite enough sentiment for one day, Margaret.
进来。
Come in.
亲爱的,你穿这些就行了。
These will have to do you, dear.
我相信他们会没事的,谢谢。
Oh, I’m sure they’ll be fine, thank you.
晚餐6点开始。
And I serve my suppers at 6:00.
事实上,如果你错过了我做的一顿家常菜,你可能会过得更好。
The truth is, if you miss one of my home-cooked meals, you’re probably better off.
哦。
Oh.
我会记住的。
I’ll keep that in mind.
如果我能找到麦克弗森城♥堡♥,我就会回来。
I should be back if I don’t have any trouble finding the MacPherson castle.
麦克弗森城♥堡♥?
The MacPherson castle?
是的,怎么了?
Yes, what about it?
很久以前,人们常说……不要紧。
Long ago, people used to say… Never mind.
什么都没有。
Nothing.
亲爱的路易斯。
Dear Luis.
我知道,我知道你可能很难相信,因为我此刻正在折磨你。
I know, I know this may be hard for you to believe, since I am at the moment torturing you.
但你真的是我最喜欢的人之一。
But you truly are one of my favorite people.
所以你不能再瞒着我们了。
So you must stop holding back from us.
我不是。我不是。
I’m not. I’m not.
不,你已经发现了公式的剩余部分。
No, you’ve discovered the remainder of the formula.
求你了,告诉我们你把它藏哪了。
Please, tell us where you’ve hidden it.
然后我们又可以做回朋友了。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!