爆米花
寻找黑暗中之光明
闲人免进
《福禄双霸天》
帝国电影院 《福禄双霸天》《爵士春秋》
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢光临
Thank you for coming.
谢谢 圣诞快乐
Thank you. Merry Christmas.
我指的不是一条新裤子
And I’m not talkin’ about a new pair of trousers.
是一条旧的 就放在那里
An old pair, just lyin’ there.
是啊 我以前也干过
Yeah. See, I used to do that.
当我妈不让我穿迷你裙出门的时候
When my mum wouldn’t let me wear my miniskirt out of the house.
我就坐到后排去换裙子
I just got changed in the back row.
还有 用过的尿不湿
Also, used nappy.
装着呕吐物的爆米花桶
Popcorn bucket with vomit inside.
是啊 喜互惠超♥市♥袋子里装着整只煮熟的鸡
Yeah. Whole cooked chicken in a Safeway bag.
你呢 希尔?
How about you, Hils?
你曾发现过最糟糕的东西是什么?有什么有趣的东西吗?
What’s the worst thing you’ve found? Anything interesting?
尸体
Dead body.
看《追追追》的时候心脏病发作了
Had a heart attack during Smokey and the Bandit.
需要三个人才能把他抬走
Took three people to move him.
天啊
Bloody hell.
那真扫兴啊
Well, that’s killed the mood.
什么鬼?
What the fuck?
我的天!
Blimey!
丽都
头疼吗?恶心吗?
Headaches? Nausea?
没有
No.
睡得好吗?
Sleeping all right?
好
Yes.
很好
Good.
我们给你称体重好吗?
Shall we weigh you?
不是很理想
Not ideal.
胖了将近两公斤
Four pounds heavier.
总的来说 你感觉如何?
How do you feel, generally?
还好
Fine.
离开圣裘德医院后你感觉好点了吗?
Do you feel better since leaving St. Jude’s?
是的
Yes.
有很大的情绪波动吗?
Any big mood swings?
没有
No, not really.
很好
Good.
稳定
Stable.
那很好
That’s good.
我确实感觉有点…
I do feel a bit…
麻木的感觉
Numb, I suppose.
我相信在你适应了锂之后 那感觉会消失的
Well, I’m sure that’ll wear off as soon as you get used to the lithium.
那东西很棒
It’s marvelous stuff.
我想 你有倾诉的对象吧?
And you do have people you could talk to, I assume?
家人或朋友?
Family, friends?
有
Oh, yes.
希拉里 你有舞伴吗?
Hilary, do you have a partner?
有 不 没有
Yes. No, I don’t think so.
很好 这位是比尔
Excellent. This is Bill.
比尔 这是希拉里
Bill, this is Hilary.
-你好吗?-幸会
-How do you do? -Nice to meet you.
先说声抱歉
Apologies in advance.
这太令人沮丧了
I mean, it’s so depressing.
他就是不断地哼哼哈哈的
He’s just dronin’ on and on.
结束了再叫醒我好了
You wake me up when it’s over.
去你的!
Piss off!
不要!
No, don’t!
你会把它弄坏的
You’re gonna break it.
-不 不要!你会弄坏的!-珍妮!停下来…
-No, don’t! You’re gonna break it. -Janine! Stop the…
天啊 你真是个混♥蛋♥
God, you’re a tosser.
我是个混♥蛋♥ 但我努力了
I am a tosser, but I did try.
是哦 随便吧
Yeah. Yeah, whatever.
听着 回来吧 超级流浪汉乐队 前事不计!
Listen, come back, Supertramp, all is forgiven!
到底怎么回事?
What on earth is going on?
对不起 埃利斯先生 珍妮在用随身听给我们播放音乐
Sorry, Mr. Ellis, Janine was playing us something on her Walkman.
你们可以冷静下来了
Well, you can all calm down.
珍妮 如果你太空闲了…
Janine, if you’re at a loose end…
你不如过来给我们卖♥♥票?
perhaps you’d like to come and do tickets for us?
特雷弗又缺勤了 所以我们缺人手
Trevor hasn’t shown up again, so we’re short.
但这是我的午休时间
But it’s my lunch break.
看来你也没吃多少嘛
It doesn’t look like you were eating much lunch.
是啊 因为我还没机会吃
Well, yeah, ’cause I haven’t had the chance yet.
真可怜 出去吧
My heart bleeds. Outside.
希拉里 你和我到办公室 谈谈特雷弗的事情好吗?
Hilary, perhaps you and I could discuss that whole Trevor situation in my office?
十分钟
Ten minutes.
好
Yes, of course.
-用嘴巴帮我 -不
-Suck me. -No.
拜托 用嘴巴帮我吧
Please. Suck me off.
不 我们就…
No, let’s just keep…
这样就好
Just like this.
就这样
Like this.
晚上好 先生 能为您效劳吗?
Good evening, sir. How can I help you?
给我们一张两人桌
Table for two, please.
我能帮您拿外套吗?
Can I take your coat?
谢谢你
Thank you.
女士 能为您订餐吗?
May I take your order, madam?
我不确定…
I’m not sure…
我刚意识到 我约会真的迟到了
You know, I’ve just realized, I’m really late for an appointment.
真的非常抱歉
I’m terribly sorry.
这位斯蒂芬将顶替特雷弗 反正他一直都不在
So, Stephen here will be replacing Trevor, who was never here anyway.
所以 他可以马上开始了
So, he’s already off to a flying start.
不管怎样 这位是尼尔 他主要负责票房♥工作
Anyway, this is Neil, who does Box Office mostly.
-幸会 -大家好
-Nice to meet you. -Hiya.
诺曼 我们的放映师
Norman, our projectionist.
-好吗?-你好
-All right? -Hello.
还有珍妮 她会和你一起收门票
And Janine, who’ll be collecting tickets with you.
小心她奇怪的音乐品味
Watch out for her strange musical tastes.
不会比我的更糟糕
It can’t be worse than mine.
-你好 -嗨
-Hiya. -Hi.
弗兰基 布莱恩…
Frankie, Brian…
还有那毛发茂盛的
and Finn with the…
芬恩
hair.
-你好 -嘿
-Hello. -Hey.
我们尊敬的值班经理 希拉里
And our esteemed duty manager, Hilary.
她也负责糖果和零食
She also does sweets and snacks.
-你好 -你好
-Hello. -Hello.
好 我就不打扰你们互相认识认识了
So, I’ll leave you all to get better acquainted.
希拉里会告诉你该做什么
Hilary will show you the ropes.
你一定要拿前面的那些
Make sure you take the packet from the front…
否则那会一直卖♥♥不出去 会积尘埃
otherwise it never gets sold then it gets dusty.
好
Okay.
这味道一定会让你感觉肚子饿
That smell must make you hungry.
你从没想过偷偷吃一点吗?
You’re never tempted to sneak a handful?
没有
No.
我不是说偷吃 我只是说…
I didn’t mean to steal it, I just meant…
试着记录你都卖♥♥了什么
Try to keep a tab of the items you sell…
然后确保你在下班之前补充上
and then make sure you replace them at the end of your shift.
这是一号♥荧幕
This is Screen One.
好棒
Wicked.
若你当夜班 你得做最后的清理工作
You’ll have to do final cleanup if you’re on late shift.
一定要检查有没有人在睡觉
Make sure to check for sleepers.
-真的吗?-是的
-Really? -Yes.
有个小伙子还带上充气床呢
One chap used to bring in an air mattress.
放映室
Projection booth.
别进去 诺曼很挑剔的
Don’t go in. Norman’s very particular.
你站在那楼梯的底部
You stand at the bottom of these stairs.
然后 确保你收好那些票根
And, make sure you keep hold of the ticket stubs…
然后交给我 这样我才可以检查入场人数
then bring them back to me so I can check them against admissions.
好 那么 我们几点开始营业?
Okay. So, when do we, you know, open up?