-大家表现不错 -谢谢
– Great job, everybody. – Thank you for this.
期待下次 汤姆会来的
Until the next one. Tom’s coming up.
敬汤姆
To Tom.
-敬汤姆 -汤姆是谁
– To Tom. – Who’s Tom?
你会喜欢他的
You’re gonna love him.
他一直在叨叨一个
He keeps going on about
叫克劳利的家伙
this guy named Crowley
说什么建立世界新秩序
and some new world order that’s set up
劫持政♥府♥ 控制世界
to hijack governments and take over the world.
要把《谍网迷魂》那一套♥弄♥成真
I mean, real Manchurian Candidate shit.
我能查到威尔的位置
I can get a location on Weir.
该死 他又换路由器了
Shit, he’s rerouting again.
-他在下载通讯数据 -把他踢出去
– He’s downloading comm data. – Cut him off!
好的 有了 我们五分钟后出发
Okay. Got it. We’re leaving in five.
计划没有如我们所愿 先生
The plan didn’t go as we’d hoped, sir.
就算你朋友秘密转变是有原因的
If there’s some secret explanation
你也不会在这里找到
as to why your friend turned, it’s not in here.
那电♥话♥呢
What about the phone call?
在那个时间段
300 calls went
通过总机接通的电♥话♥
through the main switchboard
有300多通
in that time frame.
除了一个一个打过去查
And short of calling them all manually,
我们别无办法
I don’t know what else we can do.
这是个简单的游戏 超级简单
It’s a simple play. Super simple.
联调局探员乔·麦迪
Agent Jo Madi, FBI.
一瓶酒卖♥♥六位数
Six figures for a bottle of booze
感觉有点装逼了
might seem a bit stiff,
但这瓶酒独一无二
but this is unicorn dram.
还记得我说过 我之前
Remember how I told you I worked
为一个芝加哥开♥发♥商工作
for a developer in Chicago?
我忘了告诉你
Well, I left out the part
我偷了他的钱
where I stole money from him.
-多少钱 -截至上周五 有2600万美元
– How much? -$26 million as of Friday.
他会没事的吧
Is he gonna be okay?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
不知道你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Don’t know who the fuck you are.
克劳利
Crowley.
妈的
Oh, shit.
都是为了控制我们 羊群
It’s all about control, sheeple.
他先了我们好几步
He is so far ahead of us.
我们得改变计划
We need to change the plan.
我需要更多人 我需要把团队的人叫回来
We need more people. We need to bring my team back in.
威尔手下大部分人我都见过
Uh, I’ve met most of Weir’s people.
我可以帮你确认身份
I can help you ID.
团队 什么团队
Team? What team?
-被炸死的那些人 -对
– The ones who blew up? – Yeah.
他怎么说的
What’d he say?
话不多 一如既往
Not much. Classic.
只说跟汤姆的事儿有关
Just that it’s about Tom.
谢谢大家 能这么快赶过来了
Thanks, guys, for getting here on such short notice.
11天之前
所以汤姆究竟是谁
So, who, exactly, is Tom?
汤姆不能一个具体的人 它是个概念
Well, Tom is not a who. Tom is a what.
汤姆是个行动 隐身行动
Tom is an op, a dropout.
你又需要我们消失
You need us to disappear again?
消失多久 藏多深
How long? How deep?
很深 你们需要假死 用新身份
Deep. Fake deaths. New identities.
一周内就要完成 -不会吧
– And I need it all in a week. – Really?
-还真是 -真是操了
– I’m afraid so. – Fuck.
我知道这个要求有点过分
Look, I know what a huge ask this is, okay?
但你们必须相信我
But I need you to trust me.
为什么不让我们帮忙呢
Why not let us help?
因为我这次要抓的人
Because the guy I’m going after this time
相当危险
is really dangerous.
如果情况恶化
If this goes south,
他不仅会把你干掉
he won’t just take you out.
还会干掉所有你在乎的人
He’ll take out everyone you care about.
我房♥子才签合同
Just signed a new lease.
每次我刚找到个新炮♥友♥
Every time I find a new fuck buddy,
-就会出这种事儿 -我刚把自己的酒柜填满
– something like this happens. – I just filled my wine fridge.
这些人生的乐趣
All of those wonderful-sounding things
要是死了 可就享受不到了
you would not be able to enjoy if you were dead.
那么 计划是什么
So, what’s the plan?
既然时间不多 我决定做得简单自然点
Since the clock’s ticking, I want to keep it simple.
伪装成煤气泄漏造成的办公室爆♥炸♥
An office explosion made to look like a gas leak.
跟我们吓唬高盛那家伙一样吗
Like that one we used to freak out that guy Goldman.
对对
Exactly.
那个实习生呢 怎么不叫他过来
What about the intern? Shouldn’t he be here?
-我觉得他是个内鬼 -什么 凯尔是内鬼
– I think he’s a plant. – What the fuck? Kyle’s a plant?
-谁安插的 -还不确定 也许是麦迪
– For who? – Not sure yet. Maybe Madi.
也许是我担心的那人安插的
Maybe the person that I’m worried about right now.
不管怎样 这事儿不能告诉凯尔
Either way, Kyle can’t know about this,
他还是可以为我们所用
but we can still use him.
他置身事外 正好帮我们为警方作证
Locked out, he’ll make a perfect witness for the police.
行 那我们就让这个内鬼去跑腿
Okay, so we send the task rat on an errand.
让他取趟很远的外卖♥♥
Pick up dinner somewhere far away.
让消防车和新闻车看见他
He shows up to fire trucks and news vans.

Yeah.
我会在爆♥炸♥前出现
I’ll show up right before the explosion
在摄像头前装出一份震惊害怕的样子
so that the security cameras can capture my shock and horror
给摄像头背后的人看
for anyone else who’s watching.
当然是警♥察♥
Mm, the cops.
警♥察♥ 活着另有他人
Cops or anyone else.
以下是行动概要
Here are some broad outlines
还有你们新身份的文件
and the paperwork for the new identities.
你既然全都安排好了
Why’d you let us spitball if you’ve already got
干嘛还要找我们来脑暴
this whole thing figured out?
因为他是个控制狂 操纵狂
Because he’s controlling, manipulative, anal…
更喜欢你们称我事无巨细 不过谢谢了
“Detail oriented” is the term I prefer, but thank you.
不客气
You’re welcome.
我们应该杀了那个凯尔
We should kill that Kyle kid.
这念头从何而来
Well, there’s a surprise.
你知道冷战已经结束了吧
You do know that the Cold War’s over, right?
他或许为克劳利卖♥♥命
He could be working for Crowley.
也可能只是个联调局的无辜线人
And he might just be an innocent FBI informant.
对 但为了防患于未然
Yeah. And when in doubt…
你心太软了 乔拿森
You’re getting too soft, Johnathan.
成大事手上是要沾点血的
No good deed goes unpunished.
我不管你多怀念
You know, I don’t care how nostalgic you are
诺列加和皮诺切特那个美好时代
for the good old days of Noriega and Pinochet;
我们不能随便杀人
no unnecessary killing.
你连续挖苦了我年龄两次
That’s a second dig at my age.
你觉得我对付不了他 是吗
You don’t think I can handle him, do you? That’s it.
-我的计划听我的 -行吧
– My plan, my rules. – Very well.
我们虽然为此准备了很久
We’ve been preparing for this for a long time, Johnathan,
但你应该知道 有时候计划
but, you know, sometimes reality turns out
赶不上变化
to be quite different.
你确定你准备好了吗
Are you sure you’re ready?
当然
I am.
借用你的一句话
And I quote you.
只要按计划行事
“As long as we stick to the plan,
都会水到渠成
everything will be fine.”
这里是阿尔达分♥析♥
You have reached
人力资源部
Arda Analytics Human Resources.
目前不是工作时间
No one is in the office right now,
请您留下名字和电♥话♥
but if you leave your name and–
鼎鼎杰披萨 你好
Famous Jay’s Pizza. Hello?
这里是其基
This extension– –
汽车保险公♥司♥
This is Key’s Auto Insurance…
这里是史密斯医生的办公室
You’ve reached the office of Dr. Smith…
-敲敲敲 -请进

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!