从来没人能成功推♥翻♥
No one’s ever succeeded
个我们这样强大的民♥主♥国家
in toppling a democracy as big and strong as ours,
但克劳利嗅到了机会
but Crowley smells an opportunity.
你们成立的这个数据部门
This data intel business
会让他自己找上门
that you built– he’ll be attracted to that.
但你们俩得先假装分手
But you two have to stage a breakup.
-计划不是这样的 -你闭嘴
– This was not the plan. – Shut up!
瓦朗斯 不要
Valence, no!
瓦朗斯把我们耍了
Valence fucked us!
上面发生了什么事
What happened up there?
一切发生得太快了
It was just… it was really sudden.
上面还有其他人吗
I mean, were there other people there?
还有约翰·威尔呢 他在哪儿
And John Weir– where was he?
我都回忆不起来了
It’s so hard to remember.
我在政♥府♥有个线人
I have a source deep in the government.
他认为爱德华·霍姆被杀
He thinks Edward Homm was killed
是因为他离真♥相♥太近了
because he got too close to something big.
是克劳利吗 你是不小心触动了他的利益吗
Was it Crowley? Did you stumble on that link?
我要如何访问
How do I access
-瓦朗斯的通讯数据 -他的密♥码♥
– Valence’s comms data? – His password
和验证器 只要试错5次
and his authenticator. Five wrong tries,
整个服务器就会自行清除
the whole server bleaches itself.
妈的
Fuck!
你发邮件约我10:15过来
Your email said it was urgent
讨论约翰·威尔的事 还说很急
we talk at 10:15 about John Weir.
我没给你发过邮件
Well, I did not send you any email.

I…
我得问你个问题
I’m gonna ask you a question.
给我看看你手里是什么
Show me what’s in your hand.
我真是老了 都出现幻觉了
I must be getting old, seeing things.
这些数字代表着字母
These number represent letters,
它们拼出了一个值得记忆的东西
and they spell one thing worth remembering.
是我的名字
It’s me.
我进来了
I’m in.
非谊 他正在下载通讯数据
He’s downloading comm data.
-踢出去 妈的 -拿到了
– Cut him off! Fuck! – Got it.
告诉大家我们五分钟后出发
Tell everyone we’re leaving in five.
很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
计划没能如愿 长官
The plan didn’t go as we’d hoped, sir.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
-听着 我只需要两分钟 -很抱歉
– Look, I just need two minutes. – I’m sorry.
我们会让律师
We’ll be happy to have our attorneys contact you
尽快联♥系♥您的
as soon as possible.
这里的水比我们想的还深
There’s definitely something bigger going on here.
我怎么知道的 我怎么
– How do I know? How do I…?
你就理解成第六感吧
Call it a feeling.
好吧 我只需要两分钟 就够了
Okay, look, I just need two minutes. That’s it.
-别这样 搞什么 -很抱歉
– Come on, man. – I’m sorry.
我们会尽快让律师
We’ll be happy to have our attorneys contact you
联♥系♥您的
as soon as possible.

Hello.
我帮赞德送个信儿
I got an order for a… Xander?
就给了你一项任务
You had one job.
你还搞砸了
You fucked it up.
亿万富翁们
Billionaires
资助了疫苗研发
bankroll vaccines
在每个美国人体内植入了纳米设备
to insert nanodevices into every American,
好让美国国♥家♥安♥全♥局通过5G
which the NSA, using the 5G spectrum,
控制我们
can use to control us.
千百万美国人都相信这一点
If you are one of the millions of Americans
如果你也是他们一员
who believe this to be true, then you are
那你就是这场铺天盖地的假情报行动的受害者
a victim of a massive disinformation operation
行动的目的是分散你的注意力
intended to distract you
让你看不到真♥相♥
from the real truth,
看不到真正的阴谋
the real conspiracy.
真♥相♥就是
The real truth
一个权钱勾结的阴谋集团
is that a cabal of the rich and powerful are working
正在暗地加强
behind the scenes to consolidate
对美国社会的全方位控制
their control over every aspect of American society.
他们让你买♥♥什么 你就买♥♥什么
You buy what they want you to buy.
他们让你点击什么 你就点击什么
You click on what they want you to click on.
你眼睛只顾盯着屏幕
You stare at your screens,
忽略了他们已经把手
oblivious to the fact
伸进你口袋的事实
that their hand is in your pocket.
醒来吧 羊群
Wake up, sheeple!
24小小时之前
该死
Oh, shit.
找到了吗
Find it yet?
这就对了
That’s it!
你得接上那边的
You got to connect the digital antenna.
数字天线
It’s right there.
你有多少个这种东西
How many of these do you have?
天线吗 只有一个
Antennas? Just the one.
不 我是说阴森森的秘密老巢
No, I mean creepy, secret hideouts.
我不知道 有很多
I don’t know. A lot.
PJ 我没事就打开政♥府♥拍卖♥♥网看看
I keep surfing these government auction sites.
-习惯使然 -嗯 当然
– Can’t help myself. – Mm, of course.
安全屋总是越多越好
You never know how many safe houses you’re gonna need.
我懂 对吧
I know, right?
所以你有何发现
So what’d you find?
判断不出是谁
There’s no way to tell
给瓦朗斯发了最后一条信息
who sent that last message to Valence,
至少我判断不出来
not that I can tell anyway.
那通电♥话♥呢
What about the phone call?
哦对 在那个时间段内 总机一共接通了
Yes. 300 calls went through the main switchboard
300多通电♥话♥
in that time frame.
几乎不可能查到
It’s well nigh impossible to know
打给他办公室的是哪一个
which one went to his office.
除了一个一个手动打过去
And short of calling them all manually,
我们别无他法
I don’t know what else we can do.
那我们就一个一个手动打
Well, I guess we’re gonna start calling them all manually.
乔拿森
Oh, Johnathan.
你朋友叛变 就算有什么秘密原因
If there’s some secret explanation
你也不会在这里找到
as to why your friend turned, it’s not in here.
这些都是会议记录 计费单
These are meetings, billable hours,
-和晚餐约会 你 -那邮件呢
– dinner dates, you… – What about the emails?
一无所获
No, nothing about anything.
让我看看
Let me look at ’em.
我知道怎么处理情报的
I know how to process intelligence.
你能一帧一帧地过吗
Can you go frame by frame?
他看起来熟悉每个摄像头的位置
Does it look like he knows right where the cameras are?
很难说
Hard to say.
呃 在这停一下
Oh, stop. There.
你不觉得他看起来像那个20多岁
Does that look like a 20-something,
拿着滑板 眼神无辜的实习生吗
doe-eyed, skateboarding intern to you?
不太好说
Hard to say.
知道吗 你真适合千监控
You know, you’re really great at this.
一个杀人犯要是能逃脱你的眼睛就怪了
I can’t imagine how a murderer ever got past you.
大聪明 找到什么了吗
So, smart-ass, did you find anything?
我好像还真找到了
Actually, I think I have.
瓦伦斯在购买♥♥虚拟加密艺术品
Valence was purchasing NFTs.
加密艺术品投资纯属扯淡
Crypto art investing bullshit.
那又怎样
So what?
他对艺术毫无兴趣
He didn’t like art.
哪种艺术都不喜欢
I mean, any kind of art.
他为人保守
And he was conservative.
绝不可能做出那种
There’s no way he would’ve made those kinds
投机投资
of speculative investments.
不像他本人的风格
It just wasn’t him.
人都是会隐藏自己的约翰
People hide their true selves, John.
你还需要多少证据才能承认

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!