制片人深切关注本片所有参与者的安全与隐私
本片中出现的所有患者均已同意参加
并披露其健康信息
天空健康一号♥西北中心需要医生来看看
Skyhealth 1 Northwest Center for a physician…
在纽约市地区
Tell me why you think it’s a stroke.
每年会接到约270万个医疗急救电♥话♥
871呼叫六号♥急救车 她看见…
871 to medic six. Assisting
74岁男性 呼吸急促只能说出两个字的句子
a 74-year-old male, shortness of breath, down to two-word sentences.
好的 我帮你转接肝移植部门
All right. Let me get liver transplant on the line for you.
使用雾化器未见缓解
No relief from the nebulizer.
病人的地址是哪里?
What’s the address of the destination for the patient?
病人准备好出发了吗?
Is the patient ready to go now?
An admitting diagnosis whenever you’re ready.
等你准备好了 请告诉我入院诊断
急救车6-99那是针对阿尔法现场的正常应答
6 medic 99. That’s a normal response for alpha site.
-收到-好的 告诉我详细情况
– 10-4. – Tell me what happened.
Is she awake?
她意识清醒吗?
她还有呼吸吗?
Is she breathing?
天空健康一号♥飞行员我收到了入院请求
Sky Health One Pilot. I have admission request.
我是天空健康一号♥飞行员 请讲
Sky Health One Pilot, go.
有一名53岁男性患者
I have a 53-year-old male patient.
患者体重…
Patient weight…
急救车6-40有一名27岁的女子称严重腹痛
Six medic 40, I have a 27-year-old female
complaining of severe stomach pain, lower right side, possible appendicitis.
右下腹 可能是阑尾炎
地址是霍夫曼大道85号♥…
– Address, 85 Hoffman Avenue… – Copy.
纽约市
莱诺克斯山医院莱诺克斯健康格林尼治村
北岸大学医院科恩儿童医疗中心
天空健康
天空健康一号♥飞行员我收到一项任务请求
Sky Health One Pilot, I have a mission request
来自史泰登岛的北方大学医院
coming out of Staten Island, North University Hospital.
可能是中风患者转往曼哈顿的莱诺克斯山医院
Possible stroke victim going to Lenox Hill Hospital in Manhattan.
我们的动作一定要快
It’s imperative that we move quickly.
Time is of the essence.
要争分夺秒
好 我这边没问题
All right, I’m clear.
– Right, south liftoff. – All right. Ready.
现在只知道患者有可能是中风
All we know right now is that the patient is having complaints of potential stroke.
类型还不清楚
Not sure what kind yet.
耽搁久了会造成大脑损伤所以为了这个人
Time is brain, you know, so we want to make sure that
我们一定不能出任何差错
we’re doing all the right things for this person.
在纽约市和长岛
Complication in New York City
总的来说 麻烦之处在于交通拥堵
and Long Island, in general, is obviously traffic.
当时间紧迫时
When time is of the essence,
我们可以将遭遇不幸的患者送到他们需要去的地方
we can go where the patient needs to go, that’s having the worst day of their life.
I’m very decisive in those moments.
在那种时刻 我非常果断非常清楚我想要什么
I know exactly what I want.
非常清楚需要做什么
I know exactly what needs to be done.
来吧
Let’s do this.
我觉得遇到紧急情况时一个人会进入自动驾驶模式
I think in stressful situations,
you just almost go into autopilot.
人们不需要你的眼泪
People don’t need your tears.
他们需要你做好护士或医生的工作
They need you to be their nurse or their medic.
嘿 我叫麦肯齐
Hey, I’m MacKenzie.
我是在后面照顾你的空中护士
I’m gonna be the flight nurse taking care of you in the back.
我要对你做几项检查 好吗?
Just want to do a couple of tests on you.
双腿往上抬
Push up with both legs.
很好
Good.
我刚刚从护士那里拿到报告
So, I just got a report from the nurse.
她跌倒了 之后一直处于失语状态
She sustained a fall. She’s been aphasic the entire time.
目前尚无变化
That hasn’t changed.
可能是大脑中动脉出血
Possible MCA bleed.
-一、二、三-好
– One, two, three. – Okay.
我要在你的手臂上戴上测血压的袖带 好吗?
Gonna put a blood pressure cuff on your arm, okay?
我们会好好照顾你的 我保证
We’re gonna take good care of you, I promise.
120和78 她没事
120 over 78. She’s good.
-希望这一趟顺利-希望这一趟顺利
– Have a good one. – Have a good one.
现在是堵车时段我们会很快把你送到曼哈顿
We’re gonna get you into Manhattan really quick at this time of day
因为我们将飞越堵车的道路
’cause we’re gonna fly over all that traffic.
到了曼哈顿 我们坐救护车很快就能到达医院
Once we get to Manhattan, we’re gonna take a quick ambulance ride to the hospital.
血氧略有下降想给她戴上非再吸入型面罩吗?
O2 stat dropped a little. Do you want to put her on a non-rebreather?
好的
Yeah.
疼痛好点了吗?
Is your pain doing any better?
现在能听见我说话吗?
Can you hear me right now?
她的反应比刚才略有下降
She’s a little less responsive than she was before.
-我解开安全带-好
– I’m coming out of my belt. – Alright.
还有多远?
How far out, then?
-两分钟-好
– Two minutes. – Okay.
All right, darling, we’re gonna take good care of you, okay?
好了 亲爱的我们会好好照顾你的 好吗?
– Now. – Yep.

Three.
有一名34岁的女性跌倒了
So, we have a 34-year-old female, and she fell.
她举止失常 说不出话
She was not acting herself, she wasn’t talking,
我们担心她可能是中风了
so we are concerned that she might be having a stroke.
因为从她撞到头的方式判断
Because of the way that she hit her head,
她可能有出血
she may have a bleed.
我们会尽力把她送到莱诺克斯山接受进一步治疗
We are gonna try to get her to Lenox Hill to get her further care.
急救车6-99 调度中心你是让我前往莱诺克斯山医院吗?
6 Medic 99 Central. Do you have me en route to Lenox Hill Hospital?
急救车6-99 你前往莱诺克斯山
6 Medic 99, you are 82 to Lennox Hill.
You know, if you’ve never been in the ambulance,
如果你没坐过救护车
你不会知道一分钟有多重要等你坐在后面才知道
you don’t know how important a minute is until you’re back here.
我很有感触 她跟我年龄差不多
It’s very touching, and she’s almost my age.
让我思绪万千 她的家人
Things that go through my head, her family.
-你们见到造影剂渗出了吗?-这是他们告诉你的第一件事
– You got a flush over there? – Yeah.
It’s the first thing they tell you.
不要投入太多感情
Don’t get so involved,
否则到了告别的时候 你会很难过
because then when it’s time to leave, it breaks your heart
因为你觉得自己做得还不够
because you wish you could do a little bit more.
我们只能为她祈祷
All we can do is pray for her.
莱诺克斯山
嘿 患者是从史泰登岛转来的
Hey, we have the transfer from Staten Island.
好 很好
Okay, great.
Thirty-four-year-old female sustained a fall.
34岁女性 跌倒了
主诉是头痛 痛得很厉害
Was complaining of a headache. Worst headache of her life.
她右侧肢体突然变得无力
She’s had a sudden onset of right-sided weakness.
二、三 好
Two, three. Okay.
嗨!能告诉我你的名字吗?
Hi! Can you tell me your name?
对她进行手指采血 接上监护仪
Let’s get her finger stick. Let’s get her on the monitor.
You’re in good hands.
我们会照顾你的
你会没事的
You’re gonna be okay.
血压是109和69
Blood pressure is 109 over 69.
把这条腿抬起来
Lift this leg up.
很好 对了 鞋子很漂亮
– Very good. Nice shoes, by the way.
Squeeze my fingers. Squeeze tight. Good.
握住我的手指 握紧 很好
我们会送你去做CAT扫描
We’re gonna get you back to CAT Scan.
We’re going to take care of you. Sorry you’re going through this.
我们会好好照顾你的抱歉让你经受这一切
片名:急救先锋:纽约
剧名:你不是孤身一人
Can you take off your mask?
可以请你摘下口罩吗?
好 这样行吗?
Yeah. Is it okay like this?
-行-好
– Yeah. – Okay.
我祖父是古巴的一名医生他是个儿科医生
My grandfather was a doctor in Cuba. He was a pediatrician.
我小时候没跟他在一起因为他从未离开过古巴
I didn’t grow up with him because he never left Cuba.
我是在纽约皇后区出生和长大的
I grew up and was born and raised here in New York, in Queens.
我去读医学院 想着也许能够
I went to medical school thinking that I would probably do
像我祖父一样做个儿科医生
like my grandfather and be a pediatrician, and then I fell in love with surgery.
结果我迷上了外科
迷上了立刻为人排忧解难
I fell in love with the immediacy of helping someone with a problem,
手到病除的感觉
and seeing it fixed right away.
我长大的地方离这里就十个街区
I grew up ten blocks from here.
我妈妈还住在我小时候住的房♥子里
My mother still lives in the house I grew up in,
所以我对自己照顾的孩子毫无隔阂
so the children I care for are not just anybody’s children.
这里就是我的家乡
This is really home for me.
帮助建立纽约市最大最忙碌的儿科创伤中心
Helping to build the biggest, busiest, pediatric trauma center in New York City,
对我来说很重要
it matters to me.
创伤科B室
Okay. Do the other side too, okay?
好 另一侧也处理一下 好吗?
We’re done, we’re done.
My role is a pediatric transport nurse for the health system.
我是卫生系统的儿科转运护士
我们都受过危重护理培训拥有急诊室和重症监护室的工作经验
We’re all trained in critical care and have ER/ICU background,
所以有外伤患者送来时我们都能提供所需的协助
so a trauma comes in, we’re all able to jump in and assist if needed.
All hands on deck when a trauma comes in.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!