哎,等等
Hey! Wait!
你们把我留下了!
You forgot me!
嘿,嘿,小心点,猫咪
Hey, hey. Watch it, cat!
哇哦
Whoa!
嘿,嘿,嘿,小猫-嗯?
Hey, hey, hey, gato! – Huh?
我看你是被人抛弃了
I saw them people kick you out.
干什么坏事了?把沙发挠破了?
What did you do, scratch up their couch?
还是把地毯弄湿了?- 什么?
Pee on the carpet? – What?
不,我从来不干坏事
No. I didn’t do anything wrong.
哦,朋友,你肯定干了什么
Oh, you must’ve done something, amigo,
因为他们把你像过期的玉米卷饼一样扔了。
’cause they chucked you like a day-old burrito.
啊,这事时有发生
Ah, it happens all the time.
街上到处都是没人要的可爱小猫
The streets are full of cute kitties nobody wants.
嘿,我可以跟你一起玩吗?
Hey, you think I can come with you?
你笑死我了
You crack me up.
一只猫和狗混在一起
A gato hanging out with the dawg?
我不这么认为,兄弟
I don’t think so, mi bro.
哎,哦什么?
Ah, what?
我还没撒完尿,真的急
I get two minutes to pee? That’s all?
哎,好,好,我来了
Ah! Okay, I’m coming, I’m coming.
伙计,缺乏身体锻炼会阻碍我的成长
Man, this lack of physical activity is gonna stunt my growth.
嗯
Huh?
有人吗
Hello?
嘿!等等
Hey! Hold on!
你知不知道
Do you have any idea
我在哪里
where I am?
哇哦
Whoa.
这地方真酷
Cool place.
嗯
Huh?
啊
Ah!
哦
Oh.
哦
Oh!
哦
Oh!
嗨,你好
Well, hi, there.
你不用害怕
Oh, don’t be afraid.
我不会伤害你的
I’m not gonna hurt you.
我只是想找个地方
I’m just looking for a place…
住下来
to stay.
等等
Wait a second.
拜托,别跑啊
Please, don’t run away.
哦,得了吧,这太疯狂了
Oh, come on, now. This is crazy.
听我解释
Let me explain.
等等
Hold on!
我只想和你谈谈
I just wanna talk to you is all.
离我远点
Stay away from me!
杰克
Jack!
杰克
Jack!
杰克
Jack!
什么?-给我退后
What? -Back off!
杰克,这怪物想要吃我
Jack, this monster tried to eat me.
不,我没有
No, I didn’t.
我根本就不喜欢老鼠
I don’t even like mice.
你以为我们是白♥痴♥吗?
Do you think we are fools?
谁都知道猫爱吃老鼠
We all know cats eat mice.
我可警告你
I’m warning you.
离我跟麦吉远点 明白吗?
Keep your mangy paws off of Maggie.
真的 -我真的没想吃他
Get me? – Honest, I wasn’t going to eat her.
少跟我废话!
Enough talk!
拜托,你根本没明白
Please, you don’t understand.
我迷路了 – 抱歉
I’m lost. – Sorry.
这跟我们没关系
Not our problem.
天下人都知道 这里是不能随便进来的
Everybody in these parts knows this property is off limits.
对,尤其是流浪猫来说
Yeah. Especially to strays.
我不是流浪猫
I’m not a stray.
啊!好险
Phew, that was close.
不错,我们不需要任何人来捣乱
Yeah. We don’t need anyone coming in and messing things up for us.
你知道老人是怎么变得多愁善感的,就是与猫情意绵绵
You know how the old man gets all mushy, lovey-dovey with cats.
真的吗,杰克,幸好我们及时摆脱了他
Ain’t that the truth, Jack. Good thing we got rid of him in time.
当然,当然
Indeed, indeed.
真倒楣
What a day!
哦
Oh!
你知道他不喜欢寒冷
You know he dislikes the cold.
不能说我怪他
Can’t say I blame him.
爱迪生上来了,他连着穿了两个枕头
Edison here performed a double-twisted somersault
坐在一次性马桶上….
into the toilet bowl!
不得不说,表现不错
Quite the performance, I must say.
把小号♥螺丝刀拿来
Pass me the little screwdriver.
就是那个紫色的
Uh, the purple one, yes.
谢谢,提古
Ah. Thank you, Twiggoo.
马上就好了
Almost done.
回头正好
There you go.
哈,就跟新的一样
Ah, good as new.
不用跟我说谢谢
You’re quite welcome.
下次小心一点就是了
Uh, next time, be more careful.
别总是在我的卫生间里打打闹闹的
Don’t use the restroom as your playground.
说到公开表演,我想起了我的第一次登台
Speaking of performances, I remember my first
就好像在昨天一样
like it was yesterday.
音乐响起来
Drum roll, please!
那是在1954年
It was 1954.
我在欧洲和亚洲 的魔术表演取得了巨大的成功
I had performed magic to great success all over Europe and Asia.
但这与我最成功的伎俩还差得远
But this was by far and away my most accomplished trick ever.
女士们,先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
敏锐的灵魂,雪亮的眼睛
if you are squeamish, cover your eyes!
我和我自己,一个平凡人
I and I alone, a mere mortal,
现在已经站在大家的面前
will be the only thing standing between you
迎接成千上万把飞刀
and 1,000 flying daggers!
天这么晚,谁呀?
Who could that be at this hour?
哦天哪,难道是小偷
Oh my! An intruder?
大家赶快藏起来
Everyone, quickly, hide.
好啦,让我们看看 是谁闯进我们家
Okay! Let’s see who wants to break into our house!
别这样,劳伦斯叔叔
Oh, come on, Uncle Lawrence!
丹尼尔,是你呀
Oh, Daniel, it’s you.
别再玩这些老把戏了 快放我出来吧,把箱子打开
Not another one of your stupid tricks. Open the box.
好的,好的,抱歉
Yes, yes, sorry.
我还以为是小偷呢
I… I thought you were a burglar.
小偷?
A burglar?
我无法打开你生锈的旧门,仅此而已
I couldn’t open your rusty old door, that’s all.
是啊我知道,那门是该修修了
Yeah, I know, I need to fix it.
要时间呐
Uh, so much to do.
你倒是快把我放出来呀
Just get me out of this contraption!
这不是什么大问题
That won’t be a problem.
只要我找到钥匙
As soon as I find the key.
你在开玩笑吗,拉里叔叔?我没有时间玩这个!
Are you kidding me, Uncle Larry? I don’t have time for this!
当然了 时间就是金钱
Of course, time is money.
都这么说嘛
Uh, whatever that means.
谢谢你来看我
So nice of you to visit.
你是想喝茶,还是想吃点点心那?
Would you like some tea, or maybe some cookies?
劳伦斯叔叔,电力公♥司♥给我打电♥话♥了
Uncle Lawrence, I got a call from the power company.
他们说你又忘交电费了
You forgot to pay your utility bills.
是吗? – 啊
Again! – Ah!
钥匙在这儿呢!
Here it is!
原来一直在我口袋里
It was in my pocket all the time.
这不好笑
Not funny.
小心你的手
Watch out for your hands.
还有你的鼻子…
And your nose.
我真是受够了你这些烂箱子
Oh, I am sick and tired of your silly tricks!
都是你喜欢的
You used to love them.
劳伦斯叔叔,我要跟你谈的是房♥子的事
Uncle Lawrence, we need to talk about this house.
我这房♥子有什么可谈的?
Oh. What exactly is there to talk about?
这里有猫啊? -有猫?
Is there a cat in here? – A cat?