洛杉矶塔台 这里是环球旅游 22 H航♥班♥
[Man Over Radio] Los Angeles Tower, this is Transworld 22 Heavy.
我们在坠落! 重复2号♥引擎和–
We are going down! Repeat, engines two and…
洛杉矶塔台,这里是–
L.A. Tower, this is…
紧急情况! 紧急情况!
[Screaming] Mayday! Mayday!
22 H., 拉起来! 拉起来!
[Man #2] 22 Heavy, pull up! Pull up!
&[Woman Singing In Foreign Language]
[Dinging]
[Phone Ringing]
[Ringing Continues]
[Beeps]
安德鲁,我是爸爸
Andrew, this is your father.
喂?
Hello?
听着,你没给我回电♥话♥ 所以我不知道该怎么办
Look, you don’t call me back, so I don’t know how to do this.
如果你不回我电♥话♥…
If you’re not gonna return my calls…
我们就没办法沟通–
then there’s no way for us to communicate…
[Sniffles]
听着,我不知道该怎么办…
Look, I don’t know how to do this…
你最好还是回家一趟
but you’re gonna need to come home now.
昨晚–
Last night…
你妈妈昨晚死了, 安德鲁
Your mother died last night, Andrew.
她淹死了
She drowned.
昨晚她在浴缸里面淹死了
Last night, she drowned in the bath.
[Machine Beeps]
&[Guitar Intro]
&[Man Singing]
[Horns Honking]
– [Chattering] – &[Ends]
今天又来了10个找工作的
Ten resumes just today.
明天都有人从爱达荷州,密尔沃基 或者佛罗里达到这里来
They come in every day from Idaho or Milwaukee or Florida.
他们想要的不仅仅是在 《人人都爱雷蒙德》里面跑龙套
And you know what they want even more than a guest spot on Everybody Loves Raymond?
他们想要你的工作,下不为例!
They want your job. This cannot happen again. This will never happen again.
你有两张桌子要招呼,却迟到30分钟
You have two tables. You are 30 minutes late.
如果再有下次,你的工作就归…
And if I ever say this again, your job will go to…
明尼苏达德卢斯来的托德 斯劳森了
Todd Slauson from Duluth, Minnesota.
有泡沫的还是没有泡沫的(矿泉水)?
Sparkling or flat?
10号♥,你有没有戴耳机?
[Man Over Radio] Waiter 10, do you have your earpiece in?
你忘了101桌的41号♥点菜单
You forget the order 41 for Table 101.
你♥他♥妈♥什么回事情,在放假吗?
What the fuck, man? What, are you on break?
我跟你闹着玩的
Nah, I’m just messin’with you.
来四杯卡泰尔加红牛–
Uh, we’ll have four Ketel Red Bulls and…
我要卡泰尔马提尼加红牛 再来点面包,请快点
And I’ll have a Ketel cosmo with a Red Bull and some bread ASAP.
我们这里没有面包
We don’t have bread.
什么意思?怎么会没有面包?
What do you mean? How can you not have bread?
我们这里是越南菜餐馆,所以没有面包
Uh, we’re a Vietnamese restaurant. We just don’t have bread.
可你们又不是越南人
But you’re not Vietnamese.
是的,我不是
No, I’m not.
那我有什么可以嚼的? 妈的,竹子什么的,随便
Can I have something to chew on? Fuck. Bamboo, whatever.
我去看看有什么
I’ll see what I can find.
12号♥服务员…
Waiter number 12…
直航纽沃克国际机场的
Flight Number 121 with nonstop service…
121号♥航♥班♥将从32号♥闸口起飞
to Newark International will be departing from Gate 32.
[Airplane Taking Off]
[Groans]
[Exhales]
&[Electric Piano]
& Thanks for the time that you’ve given me &
& The memories are all in my mind &
& And now that we’ve come &
& To the end of our rainbow &
& There’s something I must say out loud &
& Yes, you’re once, twice &
& Three times a lady &
– &I love you & – [Woman Crying]
& Yes, you’re once, twice &
& Three times a lady &
& Three times a lady &
&I love you &
&I love you &
[Giggling]
嘿,看哪
Shit, yo.
天哪
Holy shit.
你还好嘛,伙计?
What’s up, man?
拉奇曼, 你在这儿干嘛?
Largeman, what are you doing here?
呃,那是我妈妈
Uh, that’s my mom.
– 该死 – 哦,该死
– Fuck. – Oh, fuck.
抱歉
Sorry.

Yeah.
欢迎回家
So, welcome back home.
谢谢
Thanks.
最近都在忙什么?
So what have you been doing?
还在做演员?
You still, uh, acting and shit, right?
– 是的 – 还在洛杉矶?
– Yeah. – In L.A., right?
– 是的 – 真不错
– Yeah. – That’s cool.
我听说那个地方是他妈的一个疯狂的地方
I hear that place is, like, fucking crazy.
我有个表兄在那里做侍应生 是他这么说的
My cousin’s a writer out there. Says that place is mad crazy.
他正在写一个电影剧本 是有关寄宿生的
He’s, like, writing a movie about snowboarders or some shit.
我不– 不知道
I don’t… I don’t know.
我应该把你介绍给他, 拉奇曼.
Um, but I should introduce you to him, Largeman.
没准儿你俩会有什么事情可以一起做做
Maybe you two could do something together.
好的
Yeah, definitely.
今晚有什么打算?
What are you doing tonight, man?
呃,没什么,没什么计划
Uh, nothing. No real plans.
我刚到,住几天–
I’m just in town for a couple days, so…
跟我们一起走吧
You should come out with us.
我们要去格里森的家…
We’re gonna go over the Gleasons’ house. They’re having some…
那里要开个大型派对
fucking huge party or something.
– 准备开 – 是啊,准备
– Supposedly. – Well, yeah. Supposedly.
– 真的吗? – 他住在山上
– Really? – He lives up on the hill.
你妈妈下葬后,我们一起去
We’ll probably go over there after we bury your mom.
– 好了,我去洗澡了 – 我也洗澡了
– Well, I got to shower. – Same.
你知道你妈妈重新装潢了走廊的浴室吗?
Do you know your mother redid the hallway bathroom?
什么?抱歉,你说什么?
What? I’m sorry. What?
从我遇到她起,她就没对什么发生过兴趣
Since I met her, she never showed an interest in anything.
一个月前,她起床的时候…
All of a sudden, a month ago, she wakes up…
突然说要重新装♥修♥浴室
she wants to redecorate a bathroom.
我就帮了他
I helped her.
– 一定很有趣 – 是啊,帮她缝缝弄弄的
– Oh, must have been fun. – Well, I sew.
我帮你做了件东西
I made you something.
是件衬衫
It’s a shirt.
很好,谢谢
That’s… That’s good. Thank you.
要现在试试吗?
Will you try it on now?
现在?
Now?
是啊,省得你一走就是9年…
In case I have to fix it before you leave again…
我都没办法改尺寸
and we don’t see you for another nine years.
我想看看是否合身
I wanna make sure it fits.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
你一定会喜欢那布料的
You’re gonna love the material.
是用你妈妈多余下来的布料做的,很漂亮
I used the leftovers from your mother’s design. Gorgeous.
[Water Dripping]

Hi.
– 你好 – 你好吗?
– Hello. – How you doing?
除了这个,你就没别的好说了吗?
“Well, besides that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the show?”
对不起,爸爸,我不知道说什么好
You know, I’m not really sure what to say here, Dad, so I’m sorry.
Mm.
你好吗?
How are you?
还行
I’m okay.
只是有的时候头很疼
I’ve been getting these really bad headaches though.
来得快去得也快
Um, they’re really quick.
就像脑袋里面来了一阵雷雨
It’s like a… just a little lightning storm in my head.
一秒钟的光景就无影无踪了
Just for a second, and then it’s gone.
我想回来后正好让你检查检查呢
I just thought maybe you could help me get that checked out while I’m home.
明天一早去柯恩医生那儿吧
Go see Dr. Cohen first thing in the morning.
他是我这栋楼的一个神经科医生 我打电♥话♥给他
He’s a neurologist in my building. I’ll call him.
他会帮你的,别担心,没什么大不了的
He’ll fit you in. I’m sure it’s nothing to worry about.
地方不错
Place looks good.
是不错,我们花了很大力气
Oh, that’s nice. Yeah, we’ve been doing a lot of work on it.
真的?
Really?
实际上不是的 我不知道刚才我为什么这么说
Actually, no. I don’t know why I just said that.
有人重新装潢了走廊的浴室,我看到了
Someone redid the, uh, hallway bathroom. I saw that.
嗯,是新的
Yeah. That’s new.
很高兴你能来
I’m glad you’re here.
说再见是很重要的
Saying good-bye is important.
我很高兴你能抽出时间
I’m glad you could fit it in.
&[Man Singing]
&[Fades]
– 把手放到头上 – 什么?
– Put your hands on your head, please. – What?
我说请你把手放到他妈的头上去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!