醒过来吧,我的美人们
Wake up,my beauties.
起床而且阳光灿烂
Rise and shine.
这是崭新的一天,而凡人的世界
It’s a brand-new day,and the mortal world
是处于和平 is at peace.
但不会持续太久
But not for long.
仅仅看看他们
Just look at them.
只要我放进这麽一条小小的细线
I pull one tiny thread,
而他们的整个世界就会陷入溷乱
and their whole world unravels into chaos.
令人高兴的溷乱
Glorious chaos.
还有什麽能比这更完美的事情吗?
And what could be more perfect than this?
一位高贵的王子
A noble prince,
一个无价之宝
a priceless treasure,
还有一个黑心的盗贼
and a black-hearted thief.
哦,有趣的事情要来了
Oh,this is going to be fun.
鲸鱼座?
Cetus?
你知道该怎麽做
You know what to do.
让游戏开始
Let the games begin.
先生们,这就是我们一直等待的
Gentlemen,this is what we’ve been waiting for.
世界上最宝贵的东西
The world’s most valuable object
正在前往锡拉丘兹的途中
is on its way to Syracuse.
如果我们不能到达那裡那可真遗憾
It’s a shame it’ll never get there.
今天之后,我们就退休去斐济
After today,we retire to Fiji.
斐济!斐济!
Fiji! Fiji!
卡里!Kale!
是的,船长
Aye,Captain.
斯派克!Spike!
让我们致富吧!
Let’s get rich!
看清楚我的最后一击了吗?
Did you catch that last move?
很酷,蛤?
Pretty cool,huh?
我觉你太炫耀了
I thought you overworked it.
仅仅一点点
Just a bit.
啊!…Aw,y…
太炫耀了吗?
Overworked it?
哦,而我太炫耀了吗?
Oh,and I was overworking it?
普罗秋斯 Proteus.
哇! Whoa.
这件事变得有趣了
This just got interesting.
有多久没见了?
How long has it been?
差不多一辈子了
About a lifetime ago.
你打架仍然像个老妇人一样
You still fight like an old lady.
辛巴达?Sinbad?
哦! 哦! Oh. Ooh.
辛巴达 Sinbad.
什麽…?你在这裡干什麽?
What…? What are you doing here?
我在工作 I’m working.
你?You?
你怎麽了?
What happened to you?
你去哪儿了?
Where have you been?
嘿,我喜欢停下来叙叙旧
Hey,love to stop and catch up,
但我还有事情要做,要去的地方,要偷的东西
but I’ve got things to do,places to go,stuff to steal.
哦!…是的 Oh…yeah.
辛巴达,我们得谈谈
Sinbad,we need to talk.
我听说过,也读到过
Heard about it,read about it,
从来没见过它
never actually seen it.
和平之书
The Book of Peace.
我的工作是把它安全地带到锡拉丘兹
It’s my job to bring it safely to Syracuse.
真的吗?现在,看,现在,我-我只是觉得很难过
Really? Now,see,now,l-I just feel bad,
因为你要被解雇了
because you’re going to get fired.
你该不是认真的吧?
You can’t be serious.
你消失了十年,出现了,并抢劫我?
You disappear for ten years,show up,and rob me?
我希望不是你
I wish it wasn’t you.
的确是我 I do.
真的是我 Really.
但是…但这就是我,辛巴达
But…But it is me,Sinbad.
普罗秋斯,我们有特殊的握手,一些暗号♥
Proteus,we had a special handshake,some code words,
一个祕密藏身之处
a secret hideout.
那很有趣,非常有趣,但是,呃,我们还是孩子
It was fun,big fun,but,uh,we were kids.
我们曾是朋友!
We were friends!
你不能偷这个
You’re not going to steal this.
不能从我手上偷去
Not from me.
不管怎样你会用它做什麽?
And what would you do with it anyway?
和平之书保护着我们12个城的所有人
The Book of Peace protects all of us in the Twelve Cities.
正是 Exactly.
所以,仅仅想想看我们所有人有多少
So,just imagine how much all of us
会付多少钱来取回它
will pay to get it back.
让我再说一遍
Let me say it again.
很久以前,你和我是朋友
A long time ago,you and I were friends.
如果这对你有任何意义,现在就证明给我看
If that ever meant anything to you,prove it now.
你是对的 You’re right.
那是很久以前的事情了
That was a long time ago.
拜託 别逞英雄,普罗秋斯
Come on. Don’t get all heroic,Proteus.
如果你想要这本书,你得过我这一关
If you want the Book,you have to go through me.
搞什麽…?What the…?
我的天啊! Dear gods.
去,斯派克 Go,Spike.
我抓到你了!我抓到你了!
I gotcha! I gotcha!
哦,我看你很忙
Well,I see you’re busy.
所以,呃,保持联繫
So,uh,stay in touch.
等等!等等!Wait! Wait!
你就这样逃走了?
You’re just going to run away?
嗯,是的 Uh,yeah.
哇!Wh-whoa!
辛巴达!Sinbad!
你! 我的…!
You! My…!
我的船!My ship!
抬头看着!Heads up!
现在…等着吃寿司吧!
Now…stand by for sushi.
你得让那个傢伙晋陞
Give that guy a raise.
来吧! 来吧,辛巴达!
Come on! Come on,Sinbad!
我们走吧! Let’s go!
等等 站好了
Wait. Stand your ground.
你在干什麽?
W-What are you doing?
嘿! Hey!
嘿,嘿!Hey,hey!
龙虾男孩,我在这呢!
Lobster Boy,over here!
跑!Run!
后退!Fall back!
抓牢了!Grab hold!
我们走吧! Let’s go!
来吧!Come on!
而计划是什麽?
And the plan?
试着别被杀了怎麽样?
How about try not to get killed?
抓牢了!Hold on!
给你,你会需要这个的
Here,you’ll need this.
你去哪儿?
Where are you going?
钓鱼!Fishing!
左,右,左,右,左,右,左,右
Left,right,left,right,left,right,left,right.
现在!Now!
哇!Whoo!
哇!-哈!Woo-hoo!
哦!…你还好吧?
Oh…You okay?
是的 Yeah.
谢谢你留在我身边
Thanks for sticking around.
啊!,就像以前那样
Ah,just like old times.
小心!Look out!
辛巴达! Sinbad!
这一天以这样的承诺开始
WO The day began with such promise.
而现在你看
And now look.
我的海怪死了
My sea monster is dead,
而我还是没拿到和平之书
and I still don’t have the Book of Peace.
都是因为是你,辛巴达
All because of you,Sinbad.
嗯!-哼! Uh-huh.
而你是?And you are?
厄里斯,溷乱女神
Eris,the Goddess of Discord.
毫无疑问你已经看到寺庙牆上的我的肖像了
No doubt you’ve seen my likeness on the temple walls.
你知道,他们不公正地对待你
You know,they don’t do you justice.
嗯! 现在…
Uh-huh. Now…
关于我的海怪
about my sea monster.
是的,是的 Right,right.
听着,我感到很抱歉
Listen,I’m sorry about that.
我想我全心全意的道歉也不会让你满意
I don’t suppose a heartfelt apology would do.
全心全意?从你?
Heartfelt? From you?
辛巴达,你根本没有心
Sinbad,you don’t have a heart.
这就是为什麽我喜欢你
That’s what I like about you.
所以,我要让你活下去
So,I’m going to let you live.
但是有一件小事
But there’s just one little thing
你必须做
you have to do.
拿到和平之书并把它带给我
Get the Book of Peace and bring it to me.
是的 嗯! Right. Hmm.
现在,你看,这对我来说是个问题
Now,see,that’s a problem for me
因为我有自己的计划要做
because I had my own plans for it.
呃,赎金,发财
Uh,ransom,get rich.
你知道的,”我的”东西