本剧源于真实事件
但由于创作需要 特定场景 人物 姓名
行业 桥段 地点和事件经过虚构处理
Tuyo
Pedro Bromfman / Rodrigo Amarante
Narcos (A Netflix Original Series Soundtrack)
我是火焰 灼烧你皮肤
Soy el fuego que arde tu piel
我是清水 满足你渴望
Soy el agua que mata tu sed
我是城♥堡♥ 我是高塔
El castillo, la torre yo soy
我是镇守财宝的利剑
La espada que guarda el caudal
你是我呼吸着的空气
Tú, el aire que respiro yo
你是海上倒映的月光
Y la luz de la luna en el mar
我多想润一润喉咙
La garganta que ansio mojar
却又怕窒息在爱中
Que temo ahogar de amor
你会向我许下什么心愿
Y cuáles deseos me vas a dar, oh
你说 我只想看着我的珍宝
Dices tu, mi tesoro basta con mirarlo
你会得到的 你会得到的
Y tuyo será, y tuyo será
我没记错的话 当时形势已经开始…
I thought things were starting… if I remember.
胡说八道 并不能确定
Fucking bullshit, man. We ain’t shake on that.
我爸给你那么多钱
With what my dad pays your ass?
你付得起
You can afford it.
-好吧 收下 -这就对了 贱♥人♥
– Fine, take it. – That’s right, bitch.
可恶 第五局时那混♥蛋♥明明能拿下他
Damn. Motherfucker had him in the fifth round.
别狡辩了 他根本没有过机会
Don’t start with that shit, man. He never had a chance.
你懂什么啊
What would you know about it?
“我不懂” 逢赌必输的家伙也好意思说
“I don’t know anything?” Says the guy who loses every bet.
搞什么
What the fuck?
嘿 混♥蛋♥ 那是我的车
Hey, asshole! That’s my ride.
-你死定了 -操♥你♥妈♥的
– You’re fucked now. – Go fuck yourself!
这下你狠不起来了吧
Not so tough now.
奥马尔
Omar!
帮我
Help me!
你认识这个年轻人吗
Do you recognize this young man?
认识 他是我儿子
Yes, that’s my son.
毒枭
墨西哥
第一季
第七集
我从没亲眼看到过
I never saw it for myself.
但在局势恶化以前
But before shit went south,
瓜达拉哈拉曾是最美好的地方
Guadalajara was the fucking place.
是墨西哥马里亚契音乐和龙舌兰的诞生地
It was where mariachi music was invented. Tequila too.
那足以让一个城市成为全国前五受欢迎的地方
That’s enough to get a town into any country’s top five list.
甚至有可能排到第一位
Shit, maybe even to the number one spot.
但那些美好时光会让人分心
And those good times can be distracting.
你顾着跳舞 唱歌♥和饮酒时
While you’re dancing and singing and drinking,
很难预见到灾难即将降临
it’s hard to see that bad shit’s coming.
直到真正遇上了才知道
You never know until it hits you.
所以趁美好尚存 好好享受吧
So enjoy it while it lasts.
非常感谢
Mucho gracias.
这城市太棒了
This city is fucking amazing, man.
我跟你说 兄弟 这地方简直就是天堂
I’m telling you, man. This place is a fucking paradise, man.
我们之前好像也从这人旁边经过过
I feel like we walked by this guy earlier.
墨西哥到处都是卖♥♥卷饼的推车
A lot of taco carts in Mexico, man.
-是啊 承认吧 我们迷路了 -不不不
– Yeah, just admit it. We’re lost. – No. No, no, no.
艺术博物馆就在这附近
Museo de las Artes is right around here.
-要去看艺术作品吗 -好啊 太棒了
– Oh, a little fine arts? – Yes, exactly, man.
我就是这意思
That’s what I’m talking about.
让创作灵感在你体内流动 朋友
Let the creative juices flow, my friend.
人们都说第三章是最难写的
They say chapter three is the hardest.
你在写上一章前说过同样的话
You said that the last chapter.
我不想让你丧失信心
I didn’t want to discourage you.
这个居住区太漂亮了
It’s just a beautiful neighborhood.
除了主卧外 还有两间卧室
Two bedrooms outside the master.
我不确定你是否有孩子
I’m not sure if you have any kids or not.
有三个 包括我丈夫
Three. Including my husband.
他等一下也会来吗
And is he going to be joining us?
这房♥子开价合理
This place is priced to buy,
我不希望你错过良机 因为…
and I’d hate for you to miss out because–
怕在等待一家之主的过程中被人抢先下手吗
While we wait on the decision-maker to weigh in?
别担心 我就是 我能做主
Don’t worry. She’s present and accounted for.
那我们来看看真正的重点吧
Well, then let’s get to what’s really important.
怎么样
How ’bout that?
完美
It’s perfect.
你之前在电♥话♥上说你们刚来圣地亚哥吗
So you said on the phone you were new to San Diego?
没错 之前因为我丈夫的工作 我们一直在墨西哥
Yeah, we’ve been down in Mexico for my husband’s job,
但我们现在要回家了
but we’re coming back home now.
墨西哥啊
Mexico, huh?
是的 他是缉毒局的
Yeah, he’s with the DEA.
他一定有很多精彩的故事吧
He’s gotta have some stories, right?
多得数不清
Tons.
-客厅在这边吗 -是的
– Living room is over here? – Yeah.
技巧在于手腕
It’s all in the wrist, man.
我用上手腕的劲儿了
I am using the wrist.
希望你被分配到内布拉斯加州
I hope you end up in Nebraska.
我们在内布拉斯加也有办事处吗
We have an office in Nebraska?
你要是看到内布拉斯加人♥民♥有什么可做
If you saw what there was for people to do in Nebraska,
你就知道我们需要设个办事处
you’d know we’d need an office.
国♥务♥院♥的年度毒品报告
State Department’s annual report on narcotics.
等不及要看了呢
Oh, can’t wait to read that.
“缉毒局估计在三月到六月期间
“DEA estimates cocaine entering the United States
进入美国境内的可♥卡♥因♥飙升了超过60%
surged by more than 60 percent between March and June,
单是比上一季度就高出20%”
20 percent above the previous quarter alone.”
-是啊 但查封量一定增加了 -老天
– Yeah, but I bet seizures are up. – Christ.
毒品像雨一样从天而降
This stuff’s falling from the sky.
难怪那里的毒品数量会飙升 查都查不过来
No wonder their little buckets are getting wet.
我还以为布♥什♥禁了加勒比海地区的运毒路线
And here I thought Bush shut down the Caribbean.
米格尔·安赫尔·费利克斯·加利亚多
我们尽力了
We did the best we could.
有时候现实就是如此
Sometimes that’s just the way it shakes out.
数字令人震惊
The numbers were staggering.
将可♥卡♥因♥加入他的货品目录后
By adding coke to his arsenal,
费利克斯改变了游戏面貌
Félix had changed the game.
他的收入也随之改变
And his revenue changed with it.
如果你之前以为运送成千上万磅的大♥麻♥
Because if you thought moving thousands of pounds of marijuana
能赚大钱
was bringing in money…
那这玩意儿 就是白金
well, this shit… white gold.
从各方面来说都是更好的产品
A better product in every way.
可♥卡♥因♥的售价是大♥麻♥的15倍
The stuff sells for 15 times the price of weed.
体积只有大♥麻♥的60%
Packs at 60 percent to capacity.
那意味着什么
So what does that mean?
那意味着贩毒集团每个月能运送4吨♥货
It means the cartel was moving four tons a month.
堪称可♥卡♥因♥的联邦快递
The fucking FedEx of blow.
我帮你算好了
I’ll save you a calculator.
那让米格尔·安赫尔·费利克斯·加利亚多天下无敌
It made Miguel Ángel Félix Gallardo untouchable.
但改变从来不易
But change is always hard.
你彻底改变行业
You switch up your entire business…
就会有后果
there’s gonna be repercussions.
货车还没到
The trucks haven’t arrived.

Fuck!
有人损失
One guy’s loss…
就有人获利
is another guy’s gain.
唯一不会改变的是
The one thing that never changes:
就是所有人都想分一杯羹
everyone still wants their piece.
你到哪儿去了 我一直在打你电♥话♥
Where have you been? Been calling you.
内阁大臣都比你更快回我的电♥话♥
Had Cabinet Ministers call me back sooner.
我一直在忙
I’ve been busy.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我也不想给你增加烦恼
Well, I hate to add to your plate.
但我们是时候重新谈一下条件了
But it’s time we discussed our terms.
你开始运新货 开始赚更多钱
You start moving new product, you start making new income…
就得支付更多钱
that means new payouts.
从我开始
Starting with me.
现在情况很复杂
Things are complicated right now.
我要多喂几张嘴
I have a few more mouths to feed.
那就说简单点

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!