本剧源于真实事件
但由于创作需要 特定场景 人物 姓名
行业 桥段 地点和事件经过虚构处理
Tuyo
Pedro Bromfman / Rodrigo Amarante
Narcos (A Netflix Original Series Soundtrack)
我是火焰 灼烧你皮肤
Soy el fuego que arde tu piel
我是清水 满足你渴望
Soy el agua que mata tu sed
我是城♥堡♥ 我是高塔
El castillo, la torre yo soy
我是镇守财宝的利剑
La espada que guarda el caudal
你是我呼吸着的空气
Tú, el aire que respiro yo
你是海上倒映的月光
Y la luz de la luna en el mar
我多想润一润喉咙
La garganta que ansio mojar
却又怕窒息在爱中
Que temo ahogar de amor
你会向我许下什么心愿
Y cuáles deseos me vas a dar, oh
你说 我只想看着我的珍宝
Dices tu, mi tesoro basta con mirarlo
你会得到的 你会得到的
Y tuyo será, y tuyo será
朝你搭档的车开了6轮子弹
Six rounds in your partner’s vehicle
你们却什么都没做
and y’all don’t do shit?
那边情况不一样
Shit’s different down there, man.
不停变化 而且很快
It’s changing. Fast.
那就随之改变
So change with it.
而且我也没有搭档 好吗
And I don’t have a partner, all right?
那你就少了个人
Well, I guess you got one less hand
帮你处理那些文书工作
to help you with all that paperwork.
你在军中服役过吗
Did you serve?
没有
I did not.
你呢
Did you?
准下士 三年
Lance Corporal. Three years.
难怪 海军陆战队是吗
Figures. Marines, huh?
我喜欢
I like that.
瞧瞧 来得真准时
Well, lookie here, right on schedule.
来了 各位 大家各就各位
Looks like we’re on, boys. Everyone in position.
我们着陆了 收到了吗 通话完毕
We’ve landed. Copy? Over and out.
收到了吗 完毕
Do you copy? Over.
不准动 混♥蛋♥
Freeze, motherfuckers!
别闹
Don’t be a dumbass.
你妹妹喜欢被我♥操♥ 蠢货
Your sister likes when I move my hips, asshole.
-滚 下来帮忙 -就来
– Fuck off. Get down here and help. – Here I come.
-刚才的着陆技术怎么样 -非常棒
– How about that landing? – Awesome, man.
见鬼
Damn it!
-缉毒局 站住 -别动
– DEA! Hold it! – Don’t move.
手举起来
Hands up!
把枪放下 跪下
Drop your guns! On your knees now!
手举起来
Hands up!
铐上他 用力点
Cuff him! Make it hurt!
别反抗了
Stop resisting!
操 别反抗
God damn it, stop resisting.
飞行员想跑
The pilot’s making a run for it!
-天呐 -靠 该死的
– Jesus. – Shit! God damn it!
奇奇 快
Kiki, come on!
快点 快
Come on, come on.
休想跑 伙计
I don’t think so, ese.
抓稳了 奇奇
Hold on, Kiki!
我就喜欢这样的周二之夜
My kind of Tuesday night!
手举起来
Hands up!
你觉得有多少
So what do you figure?
估计有六百万
I think six million.
不过找不到文件
Can’t find no files, though.
知道吗
You know what?
有这些就够了
This is going to work just fine.
毒枭
墨西哥
第一季
第六集
欢迎光临 先生
Welcome, sir.
一个新人
Someone new.
您的饮品 先生
Your drink, sir.
您的会员号♥
Your member number?
我没有
I don’t have one.
我是客人
I’m a guest.

Here.
拿去
Here.
我也不喜欢
I wouldn’t call it my cup of tea, either.
我在找苏诺·阿尔赛先生
I’m looking for a Mr. Zuno Arce.
有很多关于锡那罗亚的故事
There’s lots of stories about Sinaloa.
传闻说他们终于要铺路了
They say they’re finally gonna pave the streets.
我出生在墨西哥城
I was born here in Mexico City.
但那个时代不一样 没那么复杂
It was a different time, though. Less complicated.
可我们能做什么
But what can we do?
追忆过去吗
Reminisce about the past?
我宁愿打网球 尽管我不仅胖 膝盖还不好
I’d rather play tennis, even though I’m fat and have bad knees.
我们也可以讨论未来
Or we could discuss the future.
在我的行业 出现了一些机遇
In my line of work, certain opportunities are opening up.
所以我才过来 我想谈一个合作提议
And that’s why I’m here. I wanted to talk about a proposition–
-我曾去过锡那罗亚 -什么
– You know, I was in Sinaloa once. – I’m sorry?
我去过那里一家很棒的餐厅
I went to a really good restaurant there.
虾头像这样
The heads on these shrimp were like…
当时和我在一起的女人 我那时还没结婚
The woman I was with, I wasn’t married at the time,
我估计她没我那么喜欢那食物
I think she enjoyed it less than me.
我记不住餐厅的名字了
I can’t remember the name… of the restaurant.
-亲爱的 -但我记得那个女人
– My love… – The woman I do remember.
好了 幸会 费利克斯
Well, then. It was a pleasure, Felix.
等等
Wait…
罗本
Ruben!
我不在的时候别推杆
Don’t putt without me.
谈得如何
How’d it go?
我想想
Let’s see.
我给了你一百万让你引见
I pay you a million dollars for an introduction,
不是让你在外面玩的
not for you to be out here fucking around.
那算什么
What the fuck was that?
你的引见啊
Your introduction.
我叔叔他有自己的一套行事风格
My uncle, he does things a certain way, all right?
他都没听我说的
He didn’t listen.
他没听我的合作提议
He didn’t hear my proposal.
别担心 我跟他说了
Don’t worry. I told him.
你跟他说了
You told him.
那我来干什么 你跟他说了什么
Then why the fuck am I here? What did you tell him?
就是些基本的东西
The basics, anyway.
听着 我已经安排好了货物
Look, I have shipments arranged.
飞机要来了 我等不了 没时间了
Planes coming here. I can’t wait. There’s no time.
我等不了你叔叔的方式 我今天就要答复
I can’t wait for your uncle’s ways. I need an answer today!
不是这样操作的
It doesn’t work that way.
这样的交易需要时间
This kind of deal takes time.
多少时间 要多少时间
How long? How long?
我来理清一下
Let me understand.
你以为你推介一番 他们就会和你合作
You thought you could partner with them off a pitch?
不 不可能的
No, no, no.
这些人会调查你做过的一切
These people are going to look into everything you’ve ever done.
然后他们会决定
And then they’re gonna decide
你的组织能不能保护他们
whether your organization can protect them.
这个合作关系能不能保持隐秘
Whether this partnership can stay discreet–
多少时间
How long?
-要多少时间 -他们是政♥府♥的 谁知道呢
– How long?! – It’s the fucking government. Who knows?
你要是这么担心时间
If you’re so worried about time,
你怎么不和你的哥伦比亚朋友谈谈
why don’t you talk with your Colombian friends?
把交易推迟
Push the deal.
你要教我怎么管理我的生意吗
You’re going to tell me how to run my business?
想想吧 我要是可以我早去谈了
Think about it. I would have done it already if I could.
那就别去谈
Then don’t.
别去
Don’t do it.
但是拜托 不管你做什么 低调点
But please, whatever you do, keep the noise down.
我叔叔这样的人 他们不喜欢上新闻头条
People like my uncle, they don’t like headlines.
失陪了
Now, if you’ll excuse me.
要像打高尔夫一样准确进洞
This shot’s for par.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!