卡利贩毒集团是个几乎完美的组织
The Cali cartel is an almost-perfect organism.
即使我们让他们群龙无首 整个组织依然照常运转
Even though we had cut off its head, the body kept right on going,
生产并销♥售♥可♥卡♥因♥
making and selling cocaine.
他们按计划行事
They stuck to the plan.
很长一段时间里 计划都很奏效
And for a long time, that plan had worked for them.
这家伙是无辜的 那些罪行他一条也没犯
The guy is innocent. He didn’t do any of it.
放轻松 宝贝 轻松点 好吗 小心
Easy, honey, easy, okay? Be careful.
手套
The glove.
去他妈的手套 伙计
Screw the fucking glove, brother.
-那个富尔曼就是个杂种 -他是个混♥蛋♥
– That Fuhrman’s a son of a bitch. -He’s an asshole.
-而且他在操那个小姐 -哪一个
– And he’s been fucking the sister. -Which one?
就是个小姐 我连她的名字都不知道 吉尔伯托也在操她
The sister! I don’t even know her name. Geraldo is fucking her, too.
但是没有计划是完美的
But no plan is perfect.
尤其是当你在处理可♥卡♥因♥这类不稳定物质时
Especially when you deal with a substance as volatile as cocaine.
在某一刻… 你会犯错
At some point… you’re gonna make a mistake.
而你的敌人正在监视和等待
And your enemies are watching and waiting.
他们会发现你的弱点并采取行动
They’re gonna see your weakness and make a move.
看吧 这就是计划
See, that’s the thing about plans.
不论你认为它们有多么完美…
No matter how perfect you think they are…
多么英明或大胆…
however brilliant or audacious they may be…
嗯 只要有一件事出错 再好的计划也会变成一坨屎
well, they can still go to shit when that one thing goes wrong.
而且一旦发生 便无法挽回
And once that happens, there’s no going back.
从此一发不可收拾
It’s all downhill from there.
你觉得那是他吗
Think that’s him?
肯定是
Has to be.
我们走
Let’s go.
够近了
Close enough.
掀起你的衬衫 转身
Lift up your shirt. Turn around.
我没有枪
I’m unarmed.
慢慢过来 举起手
Approach slowly, hands out.
-你没告诉其他人吧 -没有
– You told nobody about this? – Nobody.
-没被跟踪吧 -没问题
– And you weren’t followed? -We’re clean.
你们向北去云博而不是从向东走的
You headed north to Yumbo instead of east from Cali.
然后直接去了罗索
And then straight on to Rozo.
我必须确认你们的身份 确认你们没带别人
I had to make sure you are who you say you are. That you’re alone.
上车吧
Get in the car.
等等 你坐前座
Hey wah wah…You’re in the front seat.
我是克里斯·菲斯特 这位是丹尼尔…
I’m Chris Feistl. This is Daniel…
丹尼尔·范内斯 我知道你们的名字
Daniel Van Ness. I know your names.
你叫什么
What about yours?
我不想在这里超过两分钟
I don’t want to be here more than two minutes.
这是我们唯一一次面对面交谈
This is the only time we’re gonna speak face-to-face.
那么你声称你为罗德里格斯兄弟工作
So you said you work for the Rodríguez brothers.
我是卡利集团的安全主管
I’m the chief of security for the Cali cartel.
-你是安全主管 -对
– You’re the head of security? -Yes.
我有重要情报给你
I have valuable information for you.
作为交换 我需要把我家人和我安全送到美国
In exchange, I want safe passage for my family and myself to the States.
一旦到了美国 拿到了豁免 我会尽全力帮助你们
Once there, with full immunity, I’ll help you in any way I can.
听着 是这样的 伙计 你是卡利集团的安全主管
Listen, here’s the thing, man. You’re head of security for the cartel.
你能提供比证词有用得多的东西
You have a lot more to offer us than just testimony.
比如米格尔·罗德里格斯的下落
Like Miguel Rodríguez.
这有问题吗
Is that gonna be a problem?
除了我们最后肯定会死吗
Besides the fact that we’re all gonna end up dead?
有一套我设计的安保系统
There’s a security system that I designed.
安全屋 每个角落都有岗哨
Safe houses, lookouts on every corner,
一套电台交流系统
a radio communication system.
-我们可以绕开这些 -也许吧
– We can work around all that. -Maybe.
那还有戴维 米格尔的儿子
Then there’s David, Miguel’s son.
他现在亲自掌管他父亲的安保
He personally controls his father’s security now.
-我连他在哪都不知道 -但你能查出来
– I don’t even know where he is. -But you can find out.
那如果我查出来了呢 警♥察♥ 军队
And if I do? The police? The military?
你无法相信他们 都被我们买♥♥通了
You can’t trust them. I pay them.
我们能找到我们信任的人 好吧 别担心这点
We can get guys we trust, all right? Don’t worry about it.
别担心这点
Don’t worry about it?
不 我会作证 仅此而已
No. I’ll testify. That’s it.
让我问你个问题 为什么你会干这个 跟我们谈判
Let me ask you something. Why are you doing this? Talking to us?
我不是杀人犯 我和他们不一样 我想把我的家人送走
I’m not a murderer. I’m not like them. I want to get my family out.
好 我们很想帮你 但是…
Well, we’d love to help you with that, but…
除非你给我们米格尔的下落 不然帮不了你
we can’t do that unless you give us Miguel.
而且说实话 我们不需要你的证词
And honestly, we don’t need your testimony.
这是底线 如果你有更好的选择 请自便
Bottom line, you have a better option, you’re free to take it.
我得思考一下
I need to think about this.
还是不知道你叫什么
Still didn’t catch your name.
豪尔赫·萨尔塞多
Jorge. Salcedo.
我们挖到金矿了
I think we found a gold mine.
那家伙说他是卡利集团的安全主管而且想反水
Guy says he’s head of security for the cartel and he wants to roll?
卡利克格勃可不是随便来的 克里斯
They don’t call it the Cali KGB for nothing, Chris.
我们快他妈撤吧
Let’s get the fuck out of here.
富兰克林·胡拉多
Franklin Jurado.
他的一份证词就能摧毁整个卡利集团
One testimony from him and he can take down the entire Cali cartel.
他有多本护照
He travels on multiple passports.
所以 一旦他上了飞机 我们他妈的就不知道他去哪了
So, he gets on a flight, we lose him who the fuck knows where.
我要他今天就上飞机 这样他明天就能在迈阿密作证
I need him on a plane today so that he’s testifying in Miami tomorrow.
好了 听着
Okay, listen up.
我们要给佩尼亚探员和他手下提供一切需要的支援
We’ll provide Agent Peña and his men with any support they require.
明白吗
Understood?
好了 正常情况下 他会去一家合作信用银行
Okay, typically, he goes to a cooperative credit bank
然后吃早饭
and then has breakfast.
我们守在那里然后抓捕他
We sit on it and get him there.
你打算在银行抓他
You plan to take him at the bank?
你不能这样 佩尼亚探员
You cannot do that, Agent Peña.
关于库拉索 你需要知道
Here’s what you need to know about Curaçao.
这里是走私犯的天堂
It’s a smuggler’s paradise.
对于卡利集团来说 这个位置无可挑剔
And for the Cali cartel, you can’t beat the location.
库拉索港离美国南部海岸只有四十英里
Only 40 miles separates South American coast from Curaçaon ports,
一个世纪以来被走私犯 奴隶贩子 和现在的卡利集团所钟爱
prized for centuries by smugglers, slave traders, and now cartels.
坐着老人的游船和装满现金的快艇一起航行
Cruise ships filled with old people next to speed boats filled with cash.
而不能走私过去的 全都进了银行 数以百亿计
And what doesn’t get smuggled through, it ends up in banks. Hundreds of them.
很久以前 一些大胆的荷兰人
Way back, some enterprising Dutchmen
建立了隐藏在旧世界秘密下的财政系统
set up a financial system cloaked in old-world secrecy.
他们的经济如此依赖于洗钱者存放现金
Their economy is so dependent on money launderers parking their cash,
以至于你不能在银行里面或周围逮捕人
that you can make an arrest, just not at or near a bank.
当然 你觉得富兰克林大部分时间待在哪
Of course, where do you think Franklin spent most of his time?
好吧 我们跟踪他 然后在对我们双方都合适的地方抓捕他
All right, we tail him. And then we catch him somewhere that suits us both.
-好 谢谢 -好的
– Yeah. Thank you. -Okay.
好了 我们走
Okay, let’s go.
早上好 先生们
Good morning, gentlemen.
早上好
Good morning.
正如你们所知
As many of you know,
因为科尔多瓦辞职 我现在是安全主管
since Córdova’s resignation, I am the head of security.
现在是节日时间 这意味着城市会很拥挤
It’s festival time. That means the city will be crowded.
节日不是工作时间开派对的借口
The festival is not an excuse to party on the job.
还有一件事 戴维和他的队伍现在负责他父亲的安保
One more thing. David and his team will now be handling security for his father.
让我们欢迎他们
Let’s make them feel welcome.
并尽可能协助他们
And help them any way you can.
就这些 伙计们 开工吧
That’s all, boys. Get going!
看看你 这么快就适应了新工作
Look at you. You’re sliding into your new job like a glove.
真是有天赋
You’re a natural.
听着 戴维 如果我们要共事 我们得合作
Look, David, if we’re going to work together, we need to cooperate.
如果你有问题或者你想谈谈你父亲的安保…
If you have questions or you want to talk about your father’s security…
尽管来找我
I’m here.
谢谢
Thank you.
我确实有个问题 豪尔赫
I do have a question, Jorge.
为什么你的人都他妈不带枪
How come none of your men carry fucking guns?
因为如果有问题我们就用对讲机
Because we use our walkies if we have a problem.
用来干什么 被♥干♥掉的时候说再见吗
For what? To say goodbye when you’re getting clipped?
就算帮我个忙 豪尔
Do me a favor, Jorge.
你干♥你♥的事 我♥干♥我的事 行吗
You do your thing, I’ll do mine. All right?
老大 你没有提到缉毒局探员在卡利
Boss, you didn’t mention the DEA agents that are in Cali.
戴维可能对这个感兴趣

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!