当心点 都摔了一个了
Careful. You already lost one.
不错
Good.
-麻利点 行吗 -是 头
– Faster, gentlemen, please. -Yes, sir.
进展如何
How’s it coming?
真♥他♥妈♥刺♥激♥
This is fucking cool.
鸟毛 我跟你说啥来着
What did I tell you, motherfucker?
都特么给我注意点
Stop fucking around.
我可不想一晚上都耗在这 听懂了吗
I don’t want to be here all night. Understood?
明白
Yes, it’s all good.
继续继续
Let’s go.
一群傻♥逼♥
Fucking idiot.
我爸干了20年了 而我只剩6个月了
My dad had 20 years in this shit. I only have six months.
那你丫的可得全速前进了
Pedal to the metal then, bitch.
还要放掉多少瓶
How many of these things do we have to empty?
那就看你想赚多少了
How much fucking money do you want to make?
越多越好
A fucking lot.
鼎盛时期 卡利集团每月
In its prime, the Cali cartel
向美国输入30吨♥可♥卡♥因♥…
was moving 30 tons of coke a month into America…
主要途径是通过纽约的运营团伙
most of it through their New York operation
和墨西哥华雷斯城外毒贩的联盟
and an alliance with Mexican traffickers out of Juárez
能越境运输数十吨♥毒品
that brought tons of product across our border.
意味着在平均六个月内
That means that in an average six-month period,
可以将180吨♥可♥卡♥因♥送入市场
they could put 180 tons on the street.
这还只是平均水平
But there was nothing average about this.
这是留给卡利集团的最后六个月时间
These were the last six months in the life of the Cali cartel.
他们会全力以赴 确保没有后顾之忧
They were going for it, making sure there were no loose ends.
萨拉♥萨♥尔夫人
Mrs. Salazar?
夫人 能进来打扫吗
Mrs. Salazar, housekeeping.
-等会再来 -好的
– Come back later, please. -As you wish.
如果你想做对…
If you want something done right…
就得亲自去做
you have to do it yourself.
就跟平时一样 吉尔伯托先生
Just like in life, Don Gilberto.
你不去做的话 就只能眼馋别人了
If you don’t play, you’re going to watch others score.
我的组织有四个合伙人
My organization has four partners,
但只有一位领袖
but only one leader.
与你会面
I wanted to meet with you
是想确保在北谷地区在看法
to make sure there are no misunderstandings in the North Valley
和调整以及必要的人员清洗方面
regarding the restructuring,
没有误会
and the necessary house cleaning.
我们只是对克劳迪奥·萨拉♥萨♥尔的缺席表示好奇
No, we were simply curious about Claudio Salazar’s absence.
这么跟你说吧
I will be honest with you.
萨拉♥萨♥尔没半点贡献
Salazar never contributed a thing.
他从没给过别人活干
He never gave anyone work.
动静还闹得不小
He made more noise than money.
不如说 太招摇了
Better said, too much noise.
我们在努力推进之前的计划
We are moving forward with the plan,
也很想知道你们是否同意
and we would like to know if our friends are in agreement.
你的招安意图已经很明确了
Your message about the surrender was very clear,
我们北谷地区完全没有异议
and was very well received by all of us in the North Valley.
路上注意安全
Have a safe trip home.
埃纳奥… 谢谢你的支持
Henao… thank you for your friendship.
再见
Excuse me.
帕乔
Pacho.
帕乔
Pacho.
我们可以利用这次窗口期将我们的利益最大化
Let’s take advantage of this window to maximize our profits.
加倍通过墨西哥的运输量
I’d like to double our output through Mexico.
不如你去吧
Why don’t you go there?
和卡里略·富恩特斯见面 他挺喜欢你的
Meet with Carrillo Fuentes. He likes you.
做成这最后一笔交易
Make one last deal.
你我都心知肚明这不是派我去那的唯一原因
We both know that isn’t the only reason you’re sending me there.
帕乔
Pacho.
听着 帕乔…
Look, Pacho…
我觉得你最好还是离开卡利一段时间…
I think it would be best if you left Cali for a bit…
等风头过去了
while things cool off.
记住 帕乔 我们要干得开开心心 漂漂亮亮的
Remember, Pacho, we’re going to walk away from this happy and rich.
如我所言 他们势在必得
Like I said, they were going for it.
他们在积极筹备退休金的时候
While they were building up their retirement accounts,
我们又做了什么呢
what were we doing about it?
屁都没有
Jack shit.
先生们 我们就开门见山
I don’t want to rub your noses in that, gentlemen.
我只关心你们安排在卡利集团的人
My concern is that your men in Cali
为什么不和我们在那的高级官员联♥系♥
didn’t so much as contact my senior officer there.
我们已经一致同意过 不能有这样的单方面行动
We’ve agreed that we can’t have those kinds of unilateral operations.
我们的法律和规则 应该得到尊重
Our laws, our rules, will be respected.
当然 将军
Of course, General.
对于这次误会表示诚挚的歉意
We apologize for the misunderstanding.
不会再有下次了
Won’t happen again.
不好意思 口头承诺可不够
Well, I’m sorry, but I will need more than your assurances.
上校
Colonel.
佩尼亚探员
Agent Peña.
你儿子怎么样了
How’s your son?
挺好的
He’s fine.
转到技术服务部门去了 那更适合他
He got transferred to technical services. Better fit for him.
或许我也该和他一起
Maybe I should join him.
这里没什么工作
Not a lot of police work these days.
是啊
Yeah.
你想怎么样呢
What did you expect?
把灵魂出♥卖♥♥♥给魔鬼 就不能再要回来了
When you sell your soul to the devil, you’re not allowed to ask for it back.
把洛斯佩佩斯放回哥伦比亚的人应该被逮捕
The men who let loose Los Pepes on Colombia should have been arrested.
恰恰相反 他们升官了
Instead, they got promoted.
再见
Excuse me.
看看谁来了
There he is.
哈维·佩尼亚 我们的英雄
Javi Peña, el jefe.
没想到会有这样一天 非常高兴能见到你
Never thought I’d see the day, but I’m sure as shit glad to see you now.
达菲 很久不见
Duff, it’s been a long time.
洛佩兹
Lopez.
不敢相信你们俩曾经一起上过课
Can’t believe you two were in the same class.
这里依然有奇迹啊
Miracle this place is still standing?
不怎么顺利吗 哈维
Some bullshit, Javi?
别这样 现在要跟我们唱黑脸了吗
Come on. Is this where you go all Bad Lieutenant on us?
-你和墨菲没这样过吗 -好吧
– Like you and Murphy were never made? -Yeah.
你们出名了
You guys are famous.
有时我们赢 有时他们赢
Sometimes you get them, sometimes they get you?
下一次 我们会赢
Next time, we get them.
不会有下次了 他们要把你们调回国内
There isn’t gonna be a next time. They’re rotating you home.
哥伦比亚政♥府♥收回了你们的签证 今晚就得走
The Colombians are pulling your visa. You’re outta here tonight.
不是吧
Come on.
这里谁说了算 哥们
Who’s running things here, man?
他们
They are.
好吧 真是谢谢你这么”支持”我们 长官
Well, thanks for getting our back, sir.
你就不想出生在这样的时代吗 看看
Wouldn’t you have liked to be born in this era? Take a look.
-和考卡河一样啊 -一模一样
– Just like the Cauca River, right? -Identical.
爸 和政♥府♥谈的怎么样了
Dad, where are we with the government?
要等到他们全盘接收了我们的投诚
They won’t let us use the drug stores as collateral for the Centenario property
才会把作为抵押的药店还给我们
until they’re cleared through surrender.
我知道 不过 迟早的事
I know, but eventually they will be.
你就只向我透露这么点信息吗
And that’s all you can tell me?
你知道规矩
You know the rule.
你不能参与进来
You can’t be a part of this.
我送你去法学院不是让你担心我们该怎么投诚
I didn’t send you to law school so you could worry about our surrender.
这是计划好的
That’s been planned.
我是让你利用这个机会 当这件事情结束以后
I sent you to take advantage of what happens after it’s done,
我们家族成为商业界的领袖之时
when our family is a leader in the business community.
你又在读这本书吗
You’re reading it again?
你应该时不时读读这书
You should read it once in a while.
充满智慧的语言
Wise words.
先生 对不起打断一下
Sir. I’m sorry to interrupt.
有一个来自首都的朋友的电♥话♥
You have a call from our friend in the capital.
你好
Hello?
在卡利云博地区 由于不知名气体泄漏

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!