你并非生而为王 洛基
You weren’t born to be king, Loki.
你的出生造成了痛苦 折磨和死亡
You were born to cause pain and suffering and death.
前情提要
能保护我们免于全面毁灭的 只有时间守护者
The Time-Keepers are all that stand between us and full-scale calamity.
-永恒 -常相伴
– For all time. – Always.
富兰克林 D 罗斯福高中
为什么把我关在这里
Why am I locked in here?
你背叛了时间变异管理局
You were disloyal to the TVA.
你在时间守护者的房♥间里 他们不是真实的
You were in the Time-Keepers’ chambers. They weren’t real.
-那又能改变什么 -那改变了一切
-And why does that change anything? -That changes everything!
你们两个造成的关连事件
The nexus event the two of you caused,
不管是什么关系 会让这个地方崩溃
whatever that connection is, can bring this whole place down.
我从来没有经历过 在拉曼迪斯的时候…
This is new for me. Back on Lamentis…
如果你相信我 我能帮你
I can help you if you trust me.
我们要寻找的人 就在虚空之外时间的尽头
The person we’re after is beyond The Void at the end of time.
这个东西就是守卫着唯一入口的看门狗
That thing is just their guard dog protecting the only way in.
-那我们怎么绕过这只看门狗 -我要附身在它身上
-How do we get past the guard dog? -I’m gonna enchant it.
她很自信
She’s pretty confident.
上吧
Go!
干得好 嘀嗒糖
Way to go, Tic Tac!
就这么出拳
That’s how you punch.
-瓦坎达万岁 -不 你应该没听说过我
Wakanda forever! You haven’t heard of me.
-稍等片刻 -比舞啊 老兄
-Let me put you on hold. -Dance-off, bro.
-他是我的同事 -我可以打一整天
– A friend from work. – I can do this all day.
-是的 我知道 -我会让你见识到什么叫拼命
– Yeah, I know. – I’ll show you ferocity.
更高 更强 更快 宝贝
Higher, further, faster, baby.
我们有绿巨人
We have a Hulk.
我们要跳上那艘大飞船离开这里 一起来吗
We’re gonna jump on that spaceship and get out of here. Wanna come?
我们认为时间是一种单向的运动
We think of time as a one-way motion.
-这是人类的一小步… -他们怎么能这样
One small step for man…How dare they!
我的梦想…
My dream…
我们为和平的权利而战
We have fought for the right to experience peace.
光荣的使命
Glorious purpose!
受到全世界女性的激励
Motivated by women throughout the world.
-若不是爱的延续 悲伤又为何物 -我会站起来的
What is grief, if not love persevering? I will rise.
睁开眼吧
Open your eyes.
《洛基》
你不阻止我一脚把门踹开吗
Aren’t you gonna tell me not to kick the door in?
这个无所谓吧
It never made a difference.
如果你有意见 就直说
Well, if you think it’s a bad idea, I prefer you to speak your mind.
没有 我没意见
No. Nothing to say.
这倒是头一回
That’ll be a first.
你还好吗
Everything okay?
我还好 就是需要点时间
Yeah. Just need a moment.
好吧
Right.
-只是 你平时… -洛基 闭嘴
-It’s just, you normally… -Loki, shut up.
你没出生之前 我就被裁剪过
I was pruned before you even existed.
我这一生都在等待这一刻
I have been waiting for this moment my entire life.
我只是需要点时间冷静一下 好吗
I just need a second to get my head straight, okay?
当然 没问题
Sure. Of course.
你们好啊
Hey, y’all.
又是你
You again?
欢迎来到时间尽头的城♥堡♥
Welcome to The Citadel at the End of Time.
来吧
Come on.
恭喜你们
Congratulations.
你们经历了艰难险阻来到这里
Y’all had an awfully long journey to get here.
他很钦佩
He’s impressed.
谁很钦佩
Who’s impressed?
遗留之人
He Who Remains.
他是谁
And who is he?
他缔造了一切 他掌控着一切
He created all and he controls all.
在时间的尽头 只有遗留之人
At the end, it is only He Who Remains.
他想和你们谈个条件
And he wants to offer you a deal.
他一直在进行一些有创意的调整
He’s been making a few creative adjustments,
他已经想到了办法 可以让你们重新回到时间线里
and he’s worked it out so we can reinsert both of y’all back into the Timeline
同时不会影响其它的事情
in a way that won’t disrupt things.
〝不会影响其它的事情〞
– “Won’t disrupt things”? – Mmm-hmm.
时间变异管理局可以继续它的重要工作
The TVA can keep doin’ its vital work
你们也可以选择想要的生活
and y’all can live the lives you’ve always wanted.
我们想要什么样的生活
And what have we always wanted?
别跟我兜圈子了 先生
Now, don’t play coy with me, mister.
你是怎么被卷进来的 你心里清楚
You know how you got into this mess.
什么
What?
纽约之战啊 傻瓜
The Battle of New York, silly.
你和那些道貌岸然的复仇者们的对抗
You versus those self-righteous Avengers.
你想不想赢
How would you like to win?
而且不止于此
But not just there.
你还可以杀了灭霸
You can kill Thanos.
你想要无限手套吗 归你了
You want the Infinity Gauntlet? Yours.
阿斯加德的王位 没问题
Throne of Asgard? No problem.
那你呢 女士
What about you, missy?
逃跑了这么多年
All those years on the run.
绝望 孤独
Desperate, alone.
你想不想明天早上醒来 脑海里只有快乐的回忆
How would you like to wake up tomorrow with just a lifetime of happy memories?
两个洛基在同一个地方
Two Lokis in the same place.
我们两人…
Both of us…
一起回到时间线里
together on the Timeline.
这很疯狂 但他能做到
It’s crazy, but he could make it work.
这所有的一切
All of it.
一切
Everything.
就像你们一直期盼的那样
Exactly the way you’ve always wanted.
你们可以一起得到一切
And you can have it all, together.
这不是真的
It’s fiction.
现在起我们自己写命运
We write our own destiny now.
随你的便 祝你好运
Oh, sure you do. Good luck with that.
走吧
Come on.
时间变异管理局 正在下载
你好
Hey, there.
-怎么这么长时间 -抱歉
-What took you so long? -Sorry.
我先解决了一些问题
Some things had to get worked out,
但我下载了你需要的文件
but I’m downloadin’ the files you need now.
这不是我要的
This isn’t what I asked for.
我知道 但是他觉得这些更有用
I know, but he thinks this’ll be more useful.

Who?
祝你看得开心
Happy readin’.
遗留之人
He Who Remains.
留不了多久了
Not for much longer.
他真的还活着吗
Are we sure he’s even still alive?
太令人激动了
This is wild.
你们两个 同一个人
The two of you… …same person.
有点不同寻常 但是…
I mean, it’s a little unnatural. But…
令人激动
Wild.
遗留之人
He Who Remains.
遗留之人
He Who Remains.
她还是这么称呼我吗
She still calls me that?
有点诡异 是不是 但是…
Creepy, right? But…
我挺喜欢的
I like it.
来吧 来吧 咱们去我办公室聊
Come on. Come on, let’s talk in my office.
和你们想象的不一样
Not what you were expecting, hmm?
你就是…一个普通人
You’re just… a man.
有血有肉的普通人
Flesh and blood.
-别告诉我你们很失望 -没有
-Don’t tell me I’m a disappointment. -No.
这样杀掉你更容易了
Just a little bit easier to kill.
进来吧
Come on in.
一杯…
One…
两杯
Two.
请坐
Please, take a seat.
洛基
Uh, Loki.
洛基
Loki.
两份糖
Two sugars.
我说过不要打扰我
I said I wasn’t to be disturbed.
那估计你不想见到我
Well, then you’re not gonna be happy to see me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!