该死
Damn it.

Come on.
就是这个了
This is the one!
中头奖了
Jackpot!
都在这儿了
It’s all here.
这究竟是什么意思
Meaning what, exactly?
意思是田鼠
Meaning, uh, you know, field mice,
你有了筑巢的松鼠
and, you know, you got your nest-building squirrel.
你有了… 管它呢
You got your… Whatever.
为美德喝彩三声
Three cheers for morality.
-那东西呢 -什么东西
– Hey, where’s the, uh — – What?
那个…
You know, the…
好好说话
Use your words.
你碎了你桌下的文件吗
Did you shred the files under your desk?
碎了
Yes.

Okay.
你的名片盒呢
What about your Rolodex?
碎了 还有文件柜里的东西
Yes, and everything in the filing cabinets
-还有保险柜里的 -厕所里的
– and the safe and — – The stuff in the bathroom.
你不是搞定了吗
You did that yourself, remember?
是的 是的
Right, right.
行了 搞定了
All right, that’s it.
-我走了 -帮我个忙
– I’m going. – Do me a favor.
你带上那些东西
Take those with you.
扔到至少八公里外的地方
Drop them off at least five miles from here
扔进不同的垃圾桶
— in separate Dumpsters.
没错
Oh, right. Um…
好吧
Fine.
如果警♥察♥找你问话
Okay, when the cops come talk to you —
他们一定会的 你会怎么跟他们说
and they will — what are you gonna tell them?
“找我律师”
“Talk to my attorney.”
没错
Yeah.
跟他们说 吉米派你来的 行吗
Tell ’em, uh, Jimmy sent ya. Okay?
十一月十二日下午三点你会在哪儿
And where are you gonna be November 12th at 3:00 P.M.?
我会在那儿 但如果三点整没响铃 我就走
I’ll be there, but if it doesn’t ring at 3:00 on the dot, I’m gone.
别担心 会响铃的
Don’t worry. It’s gonna ring.
好吧 那
Well, I guess, uh…
就这样
that’s it.
这一路不容易啊
Quite a ride, huh?
得了吧
Yep.
我需要一个新滤尘器
I need a new dust filter
胡夫超强力吸尘器升级版 60型号♥的
for my Hoover Max Extract Pressure Pro, model 60.
可以帮我准备吗
Can you help me with that?
自取
Pickup.
有多急 很着急
How hot? Red hot.
我知道在哪儿
I know where that is.
我会去的
I’ll be there.
绝命律师
第四季 第五集
绝命律师
第四季 第五集
CC通讯
有人在监听吗
本店出♥售♥隐私
没错
Yep.
最高级别的隐私
Maximum privacy.
市面上最好的
It’s the best money can buy.
十个 不 不行
10? No. Can’t do it.
大家都想要
Everyone wants these things.
六个 好 六个可以
6? Um, yeah. Yeah, I can do 6.
行 待会儿见
Okay. See you later.
欢迎光临CC通讯
Welcome to CC Mobile.
抱歉让您久等了
Sorry to u202dkeep you waiting.
有什么可以帮您
What can I do for you?
这里卖♥♥隐私吗
So, privacy sold here?
没错 正是这里
Yep. This is the place.
不被谁发现的隐私
Privacy from who?
明知故问 你懂的
Come on. You know.
比如政♥府♥
Like, the government?
可能是
Could be.
比如国税局
Like the IRS?
没错
Bingo!

So…
如果你有现金交易的生意
So, uh, say you got a cash-based business.
比如承包业务吗
Like a contracting business?
承包 可以 可以
Contracting. Could be. Could be.
你也许不会每分钱都上报
Maybe you don’t report every single penny.
谁会呢 对吧
I mean, who does, right?
你怎么做生意
How are you doing that business?
电♥话♥
On the phone.
你怎么安排会面
How are you scheduling appointments?
电♥话♥
On the phone.
你怎么安排收付款 电♥话♥
How are you arranging payments? On the phone.
谁在监听呢 没错
And who’s listening? That’s right.
他们一清二楚
They know every lick and tittle.
你这时候偷税漏税
So, you’re living your life free and easy,
但有一天 他们会择时
and then one day, at a time of their choosing —
突击你 好好对付你
bam! — they bring the hammer down to Chinatown.
-天啊 -惊讶就对了
– Jesus. – Jesus is right.
我告诉你 这些人不是闹着玩的
I’m telling you, these guys don’t fool around.
他们会把你查得”皮肉不存”
And they will clean your bones
比食人鱼群还快
faster than a school of piranhas.
我告诉你我的工作
I’ll tell you what I do.
我提供的东西叫做”信息卫生”
I practice something we call information hygiene.
无影无踪
Can’t be traced.
无迹可寻
Can’t be tracked.
可以让你一干二净
That’ll keep you clean as a whistle.
他们不知道 就没法对付你
What they don’t know can’t hurt you,
只要你定期用这个东西
especially if you use it only once per.
这很关键
You know, that’s kind of key.
定期
“Once per”?
定期是多久
Once per what?
每周 每天 每次通话
Once per week, once per day, once per call.
依情况而定
I mean, depends on the nature of your situation.
多少钱
How much are they?
保证比被审计花钱少
They’re cheaper than an audit, guaranteed.
可惜
Unfortunately…
怎么
What?
这台已经被预订了
Well, this one’s spoken for.
我的货很紧俏
My supply is very short.
人们都抢疯了
Well, people are gobbling these up like Tic Tacs.
已预订
勿售
再次感谢
Thanks again.
告诉你朋友哦
Tell your friends.
丹佛国际机场

Hello?
欢迎来到美国
Welcome to the USA.
用杯架里的预付停车票
Use the prepaid parking ticket
离开停车场
in the cup holder to exit the lot.
右转
Make a right.
沿70号♥州际公路往西
Follow the signs for I-70 west.
-收到了吗 -70号♥州际公路往西 收到
– Got it? – 70 headed west. Yes.
手♥机♥留在身边
Keep the phone close by,
我大概二十分钟后再给你打电♥话♥
and I’ll call you in about 20 minutes
告诉你接下来怎么做 明白吗
and talk you through the rest of it, okay?
我明白 好的
I understand. Yes.
我到了 路标上写着238
u202dYes. I’m here, mark 238,
但这儿没人
but there’s nobody here.
你需要上厕所吗
You need to relieve yourself?
不用
No.
-你在哪 -真不用吗
– Where are you? – You sure?
要是需要的话 还是现在就上一趟吧
Because if you do, I suggest you do it now.
之后要很久才能上厕所了
You’re not going to have another chance for awhile.
我真不用
As I said, I’m fine.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!