马蒂
你想让我张口
You wanted me to talk.
我张口了
I talked.
绝命律师
第四季 第四集
绝命律师
第四季 第四集
汽车旅馆
搞定
Done.
詹姆斯·麦吉尔
James McGill.
詹姆斯 你好 我是CC通讯的罗比·芬恩
James, hi. It’s Robbie Finn from CC Mobile.
打得不是时候吗
Am I calling at a bad time?
不 没事
No. It’s fine.
有个好消息
Great. Well, good news —
如果你还感兴趣的话 我们愿意给你
if you’re still interested, we’d like to offer you
我们市郊分店的职位
a position at our uptown branch.
是手♥机♥店吗
Oh, this is the cellphone store?
可不是
You bet!
你让博伊德先生记忆深刻
You made quite an impression on Mr. Boyd.
他还说要你直接当值班经理
He’s talking about starting you off as a shift supervisor.
我们今天就能给你培训 如果你可以的话
We can get your training done today, if that works for you.
詹姆斯 你在听吗
James? You still there?
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我另有打算了
Uh, my plans have changed.
没法接那份工作
I’m not gonna be able to take that job.
是吗 很遗憾
Yeah? I’m sorry to hear that.
我也是 真可惜
Me too. It’s a real shame.
好吧 祝好 詹姆斯
Alright, well, have yourself a good day, James.
你也是
You too.
你要出去吗
You taking off?
是的
Yeah.
你晚餐想吃泰国菜吗
Hey, you want Thai for dinner?
我很想喝冰茶
I got a hankering for that iced tea.
行啊 挺不错的
Yeah. That sounds good.
我应该七点前回
I should be back by 7:00.
太棒了
Excellent.
怎么了
What’s up?
我刚在想
I was thinking that…
也许你该找个人谈谈
…maybe you should talk to someone.
是吗
Yeah?
是啊 我打听到一个人
Yeah. I got a name.
他离这儿不远 名声还不错
He’s not far from here. I’ve heard good things.
你可以给他打个电♥话♥
Thought you’d give him a call.
心理医生
A shrink?
对许多人都有效
It works for a lot of people.
行 好吧
Yeah. Okay.
好的 谢谢你
Yeah, well, thank you.
我只是得…
I just, uh, have to, uh…
我得看下我的安排
I hafta check out my schedule and…
天啊
Oh, geez.
我差点忘了跟你说
I almost forgot to tell you.
我找到工作了
I got a job.
-当真 -真的
– Really? – Yep.
你面前正是阿尔布开克最新上任的
You’re looking at Albuquerque’s newest
移♥动♥通讯专家
mobile communications specialist.
而且一上来就是值班经理
I’m a shift supervisor, even.
厉害吧
Be very impressed.
手♥机♥销♥售♥ 我要卖♥♥手♥机♥了
Cellphone sales. I-I’m selling cellphones.
CC通讯 今天开始上班
CC Mobile. I start today.
-吉米 那太棒了 -是啊
– Jimmy, that — that is great. – u202dYeah.
这工作挣得到钱
It’s strictly gainful employment,
十个月后 我就又能当律师了
and then 10 months from now — poof! — I’m a lawyer again.
好的
All right.
但有时间给他打个电♥话♥ 好吗
But you’ll just give him a call when you get a chance?
当然 没问题
Of course. Absolutely.
好的 咖啡好了
Okay. Coffee’s on.
第一天工作顺利
Have a good first day.
你就瞧好吧
You can count on it!
芬恩先生 我是詹姆斯·麦吉尔
Mr. Finn, James McGill.
我又想了好久 觉得实在不该
Listen, I’ve been thinking it over, and I just can’t
错过这个机会 请问我还能来吗
pass up this opportunity — if the position is still open?
-马蒂 -早啊 金
– Hey, Marty. – Morning, Kim.
今天有什么动向
What’s on for today?
我看看
Well, let’s see.
帕帕杜米安上午大部分时间都在开和解听证会
Papadoumian has settlement conferences most of the morning.
克拉克法官要处理两起公♥司♥破产案
Judge Clark has a pair of corporate bankruptcies.
芒辛格法官要处理非法入侵
Munsinger looks like criminal trespassing,
恶意跟踪 还有一些认罪协议
aggravated stalking, and some pleading down.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
不客气
You got it.
上诉之日起 你将有十四天时间
And you’ll have another 14 days
告诉我你是否想修改
from when they file to tell me if you want to amend
预审听证会的请求
your request for a pre-trial conference
还是保持原样
or keep it the way it is.
我猜你是想修改的 对吗
I-I gather you’re planning to amend, yes?
-对 法官阁下 -好的
– Yes, Your Honor. – Fine.
我们三十天后重新开庭
We’ll reconvene in 30 days
进行正式的预审听证会 好吗
for a proper pre-trial conference, shall we?
我明天发布法官令
I’ll have an order out tomorrow.
好了 下一宗
Okay. Next.
CR20031♥1♥4♥576,
斯科蒂·布雷基公诉案
State vs. Scotty Blakey.
韦克斯勒女士 你今天来法庭有事吗
Ms. Wexler, do you have a matter before the court today?
没有 法官阁下 只是旁听
No, Your Honor. Just observing.
好吧
All right.
律师
Uh, counsel?
早上好 法官阁下
Good morning, Your Honor.
克里斯特尔·埃茨曼 代表公诉方
Crystal Eitzmann on behalf of the State.
该你了
It’s your turn.
好的
Oh, okay.
我是斯科蒂·布雷基 代表自己
I’m Scotty Blakey, here for myself.
布雷基先生 你今天出庭
Mr. Blakey, you’re here right now
是因为我上周审理此案 而你没有出庭
because I called this case last week and you didn’t show up —
因此 把你拘捕来
hence, the bench warrant.
-明白吗 -明白
– Understood? – u202dYes.
法官阁下 布雷基先生被判
Your Honor, Mr. Blakey was given
六个月缓刑
a six-month suspended sentence,
附加一年缓刑期
along with the one-year probation.
毫无疑问 本次被拘捕
There’s no question that this bench warrant
说明被告违反了这一慷慨的判决
constitutes a clear violation of a very generous deal.
我在做社区服务
I’m doing the community service.
-终止期限已经过了 -芒辛格法官
– The deadline already passed. – Judge Munsinger would like
想在下次休庭时到办公室见你
to see you in chambers at the next recess.
你以为你第一次被传唤出庭是做什么
Why do you think you were summoned in the first place?
公诉方本打算将此案定为重罪
The State was prepared to charge this case as a felony
最后同意降为轻罪
and agreed to drop it to a misdemeanor
就是不想浪费
in order to avoid wasting
法庭的时间和资源 很遗憾…
the court’s time and resources. It’s a sha–

In!
我不想打搅你吃饭
I don’t want to bother you while you’re eating.
坐 帮我分散下注意力
Sit! Help me take my mind off this.
茄子和秋葵
Eggplant and okra.
我老婆坚持要我吃这个 胆固醇什么什么的
My wife insists. Cholesterol, yadda yadda.
胳膊伤了吗
Hurt your arm, huh?
是的
Yes.
你在调查什么事吗
Are you researching something?
没有 法官阁下
No, Your Honor.
那你就是在忙自己的案子
Then you’re — you’re working on your procedure.
只是 看看
Just…observing.
怎么 霍华德·哈姆林对自己的律师
So, Howard Hamlin’s fine with one of his associates
闲坐在我的法庭一整天
just sitting around my court all day,
消磨工作时间没意见吗
whiling away the billable hours?
我已经离开HHM了
Actually, I left HHM.
-我现在自己单干了 -真的假的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!