*我遇到些麻烦 但很快就会解决*
*I got some troubles, but they won’t last*
*我要躺在草地上*
*I’m gonna lay right down here in the grass*
*烦恼很快就会烟消云散*
*And pretty soon, all my troubles will pass*
*因为我在…*
*’cause I’m in shoo-shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo-shoo*
*惬意美好的糖果镇*
*shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo, Sugar Town*
*我养的狗从不跟我亲近*
*I never had a dog that liked me some*
*也没想过要交什么朋友*
*Never had a friend or wanted one*
*我就躺下 对太阳大笑*
*So I just lay back and laugh at the sun*
*因为我在…*
*’cause I’m in shoo-shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo-shoo*
*惬意美好的糖果镇*
*shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo, Sugar Town*
辛那邦
吉恩
*昨天田纳西下起了雨*
*Yesterday, it rained in Tennessee*
*塔拉哈西也阴雨连绵*
*I heard it also rained in Tallahassee*
*但我一点也没被淋湿*
*But not a drop fell on little old me*
*因为我在…*
*’cause I was in shoo-shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo-shoo*
*惬意美好的糖果镇*
*shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo, Sugar Town*
*如果我家缠万贯*
*If I had a million dollars or ten*
*我会把钱送给世人*
*I’d give it to ya, world, and then*
*你们就会让我独自享受*
*you’d go away and let me spend*
*糖果镇的好时光*
*my life in shoo-shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo-shoo*
*惬意美好的糖果镇*
*shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo, Sugar Town*
他们正前往文顿街和第二十大街路口…
They’re coming up on Vinton and 20th now…
去看看那边
Check over that way, would you?
-好的 -前往附近的回收厂
u202d- Will do. – …heading over to salvage and recycling.
收到 五分钟后到
Copy that. I’m about 5 out.
你看没看到有个穿灯芯绒大衣的人
You see a guy in a corduroy coat go by?
先生
Sir?
先生
Sir.
年纪不大 深色头发 灯芯绒大衣
Young guy, dark hair, corduroy coat.
奥马哈警局巡警
怎么说
How about it?
尼克 过来一下
Hey, Nick. Come here.
想出来吗
Wanna come on out here?
把你的外套敞开
Go ahead and open your jacket for me.
我现在要逮捕你 先生
I’m placing you under arrest, sir.
请把双手举过头顶
Put your hands on your head, please.
尼克 能帮我拿一下吗
Nick, you want to grab those for me?
没问题
You got it.
好了 我们走
All right, let’s go.
干得好
Nice job.
什么都别说 明白吗 找个律师
Say nothing, you understand?! Get a lawyer!
找个律师
Get a lawyer.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
女士们
Ladies.
吉恩
Hey, Gene.
午餐吃得还行吧
Nice lunch?
是啊 你需要什么
Oh, yeah. Whatcha need?
面包卷快好了
Rolls about to come out.
没问题
You got it.
绝命律师
第三季 第一集
我能不能告诉霍华德
So, can I, uh, tell Howard
你不辞职也不退休了
you’re not quitting or retiring or whatever?
还有 能不能把这些破玩意从墙上弄下来
And can we take all this shit down off the walls?
我这就打给霍华德
I’m gonna go call Howard.
吉米
Jimmy.
你刚刚承认犯了一项重罪你知道吧
You do realize u202dyou just confessed to a felony?
算是吧
I guess.
可你觉得好多了 不是吗
But you feel better, right?
再说了 就我们俩 空口无凭
Besides, u202dit’s your word against mine.
当然
Absolutely.
他要回去
Coming back.
我说了什么有什么关系呢 霍华德
What’s it matter what I said, Howard?
你何必要拒绝一番好意呢
Why you lookin’ a gift horse in the mouth?
他只是…
He just —
对 不管怎样 他现在已经释怀了
Yeah, well, whatever it was, he’s over it now, all right?
顺便说一句 不客气
And by the way, you’re welcome.
霍华德又活过来了
Well, Howard’s breathing again.
你让他很高兴
You made him very happy.
吉米
Jimmy!
吉米 如果你想帮忙
Jimmy, if you’re gonna help,
至少讲究点技巧 好吗
a-at least use a little finesse, would you?
“技巧” 你怎么…
“Finesse”? Whaddya…
别乱扯了
Would — Quit yanking at it.
你把胡桃木上的漆面
You’re — You’re pulling the varnish
都扯下来了
right off the walnut.
我才没扯掉漆面呢
Not pullin’ any varnish off the walnut.
当然有了 你看 看见了吗
You most certainly are. Look. Look! See?
也许你在用胶带把它们粘住之前
Well, maybe you shoulda thought about the friggin’ walnut
就应该想到那破核桃木的
before you covered it in duct tape.
我不需要你帮忙
I don’t need your help!
我压根都没要你帮忙
I don’t recall ever asking for it.
抱歉 行了吧
I’m sorry, okay?
用技巧 好吧 给我做个示范
Finesse, fine. Show me. Demonstrate.
像这样
Like this.
温柔地
Gently…
拇指把它卷起来
…roll it with your thumbs.
左边 然后右边
Left, and then right.
看
See?
拇指上下交替
Alternate the thumbs, up and down.
好好卷 用力卷
Get a nice, tight roll going.
查克 我觉得你才需要被好好”卷”一下
Chuck, I think you’re the one that needs a nice, tight roll.
来吧 试着做做看
Come on. Show me.
温柔地
Gently.
温柔点
Gently. u202d
左边 然后右边
Left, then right.
左 右
Left, right.
我懂了 “反复打蜡”
I get it. Wax on, wax off.
宫城先生
Mr. Miyagi.
出自《龙威小子》
“Karate Kid.”
没懂吗
Seriously?
天啊
Oh, my God.
《梅宝大冒险》
“The Adventures of Mabel.”
我从来都没想起过这本书
I-I haven’t thought about this in forever.
你记得这本吗 查克
You remember this, Chuck?
记得
I do.
-哈里·瑟斯顿·佩科写的 -是啊
– Harry Thurston Peck. – u202dYeah!
梅宝进了山
Mabel goes into the mountain,
她遇到了棕精灵国王
and she meets the King of the Brownies,
他给了她
and he gives her…
一种特别好吃的果冻 然后
some kind of u202dsuper delicious jelly and…
天啊 1912年
Holy crap. 1912.
是啊 这本是达文波特奶奶的
Yeah. Belonged to Grammie Davenport.
她在书上写了名字
She wrote her name in it.
泰坦尼克号♥沉没那年
She was reading that to her schoolkids
她给学生们读过
the year the Titanic went down.
厉害
Damn.
妈妈又给我读
And Mom read it to me.
我给你读的
I read it to you.
你不记得了
You don’t remember.
记得
Yeah, yeah.
你一说我现在想起来了
I do, now that you say it.
记得
Yeah.
我当时多大 五六岁
What was I — like 5 or 6?
你曾经对一盏奇怪的夜灯特别痴迷
You had this weird night-light that you were so crazy about.
它是…
It was, um…
是达菲鸭
It was Daffy Duck!
长着奇怪的红喙的达菲鸭
It was some Daffy Duck rip-off with this weird red bill.
-鸟嘴 对 喙 -对对对
– Mouth. Oh, yeah, yeah, the bill. – u202dYeah. u202dYeah, yeah, yeah.
它经常会特别烫
And it used to get so hot,
我们以为它会把房♥子烧着了 但是
we thought it would burn the house down, but —
-对 -你谁都不让碰