冰爽礼物
往前
Ahead.
左转
Turn to the left.
冰爽礼物
从我们的家到你们的家
到卡车后面来
Step around the back of the truck.
行了
Okay.

Here you go.
我本来想带你去个
You know, I was willing to take you
更高端的地方
to a more high-end establishment.
这值得好好庆祝一番
This requires a proper celebration,
所以这一餐不算
so don’t think that this counts.
这很完美了
This is perfect.
热狗屋
再说…
Besides…
我们现在得省吃俭用
we’re pinching pennies now.
等我们有了稳定的收入
When we have a steady revenue stream,
每晚都要开到杰洛尼莫去吃饭
make the drive up u202dto Geronimo every night.
-在那之前… -没错
– Till then… – u202dYes. That.
一起实现这愿望吧
Let’s make that happen.
你接下来这样
Okay, here’s what ya gotta do.
马上写好你的辞职信
Type up u202dyour resignation letter now —
-今晚搞定 -今晚
– I mean, tonight. – u202dTonight?

u202dYeah.
当然是先吃完你的热狗…
Well, I mean, finish your hot dog first, but…
今天晚上就把辞职信放到霍华德的办公室
Now, you put that letter into Howard’s office tonight.
算是在他的地盘上正式通知他
It’s on his premises. You’ve officially given notice.
明天早上
Tomorrow morning,
他打高尔夫打得不亦乐乎时
while he’s still out on the back nine chasin’ his balls,
你就打给梅萨维德和其他委托人
you call Mesa Verde and your other clients,
把他们拉过来
you bring ’em along.
得比他先下手
You get to them before he does.
-不行 -什么 不
– No. u202d- What? No.
你必须现在行动
You gotta act now.
你如果用”正确方法”
Listen, u202dyou do this the “Right way,”
等着当面告诉霍华德
you wait, u202dyou tell Howard to his face,
他会在你说出”辞职”两字前
he’ll sink his dirty hooks into Mesa Verde
就向梅萨维德伸出魔爪
before you get the words “I quit” outta your mouth.
够了吉米 很感谢你的建议
Okay, Jimmy, I appreciate the advice,
但重点是
but the whole point of this
你当你的律师 我当我的
is for you to be your kind of lawyer and me to be mine.
我要采用对我而言正确的方法
I need to find a way to do this that’s right for me.
你好 金 能长话短说吗
Hey, Kim. Can we make this quick?
我有点忙不过来了
I’m kinda swamped right now.
当然 谢谢你抽空见我
Uh, sure. u202dThanks for meeting with me.
我只需要占用几分钟
I only need a few minutes.
很好 什么事
Great. What’s up?
霍华德 我们能到你办公室里说吗
Howard, u202dcould we do this in your office?
拜托
Please?
再次感谢你抽空
Again, u202dthanks for taking the time.
你没必要拐弯抹角
You can just… go ahead u202dand rip off the Band-Aid.
我大概知道你来这里的目的
I have a pretty good idea why you’re here.
那么 你选择去斯韦卡特和考科利
So, you’re going with Schweikart and Cokely.
-什么 -我听说了
– I’m sorry? – u202dI heard.
小道消息
Through the grapevine.
我不去其他律所
I’m not going to another firm.
我要自立门户
I’m starting my own.
我打算尝试个体律师
I figured I’d try giving it a go as a solo practitioner.
我…
I, uh…
我意识到这是我该做的
I realized it was something I needed to do.
u202d吉米离开戴维斯梅因律所的同一周
The week u202dJimmy exits Davis & Main,
你也决定要离开我们
you decide to leave us?
这不可能是巧合
That can’t just be happenstance.
不是
It’s not.
我们会分摊支出
We’re gonna be sharing expenses.
共用办公室 但是两人独♥立♥执业
One office, u202dbut two separate practices.
各方面看来都…很聪明
Smart — on several counts.
霍华德
Howard…
我希望你知道 我很珍惜在这里的时间
I want you to know u202dthat I appreciate my time here.
你和律所为我做的每件事我都感激不已
I’m grateful for everything you and the firm have done for me,
特别是支付我的学费
especially the financial help with my schooling,
我准备写支票偿还剩余的贷款
and I’m ready to write a check for the remainder of the loan.
只需要会计那边给我确切金额
I just need accounting to get me that figure.
不用了 当作赠礼吧
No need. Our gift to you.
我不知道该说什么了
I don’t know what to say.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你应得的
You earned it.
说实话 我有点羡慕
Tell you the truth, I’m kinda envious.
真的吗 为什么
Really? Why?
新的开始
Something about a fresh start.
想当年 我刚从法学院毕业
Back in the day, right out of law school,
我慎重考虑过自己挂牌营业
I thought long and hard about hanging up my own shingle.
-真的吗 -是的
– Oh, yeah? u202d- Yeah.
我已经准备好闯荡世界 改变世界
Oh, I was ready to take on the world, make a difference.
老爸说服了我
Dad talked me out of it.
要我加入在这里的生意
Wanted me to join the ranks here,
在律所名里再加一个”H”
throw another “H” In the firm’s logo.
一切都还算顺利吧
Things work out the way they’re supposed to, I guess.
金 我想告诉你 我总是对你施压
Kim, I want you to know that I always pushed you harder
是因为我相信你可以不断突破自我
because I knew that I could expect more from you.
祝你好运
Good luck to you.
谢谢
Thank you.
帮我打给梅萨维德银行的凯文·沃弛泰尔
Get me Kevin Wachtell at Mesa Verde.
取消今早所有安排
And cancel everything I had lined up this morning.
我这就打
Calling now.
不好意思
Sorry.
借过
Excuse me.
嗨 佩琪 我是金
Hi, Paige. It’s Kim.
你好
Yeah, hi.
我想确认一下定在周一中午的午餐
Just checking that we’re still on for lunch on Monday.
好极了 凯文也来吗
Great. And Kevin, too?
好的
Good.
在见面之前
Well, before we meet,
我有个新情况要告诉你们
there’s some news you need to know about.
柠檬 水果 菠萝
希腊甜品屋
我不是安全的选择
I am not the safe choice.
安全的选择是哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所
The safe choice for you would be HHM.
但我觉得我才是…
I believe, however, that I am…
正确的选择
the right choice.
为什么
Why?
你现在穿的西装是店里买♥♥的成衣吗
That suit you’re wearing — did you buy it off the rack?
别告诉我这看上去像成衣
Please don’t tell me it looks like I did. u202d
如果像店里随便买♥♥的 我就不会问了
If it did, I wouldn’t have asked.
那为什么你要选择订做的呢
So why do you prefer a tailor-made suit?
因为那是最适合你的
Because it fits you and you alone.
每一针每一线都是为你考虑
Because each and every stitch was fretted over with you in mind.
要么你去适合西装
Either you fit the jacket…
要么它适合你
or the jacket fits you.
如果我要一整个仓库的西装呢
What if I want u202da whole warehouse full of suits?
那可需要很多人来缝制
That’s a hell of a lot of sewing.
一个裁缝如何独自完成这项任务呢
How’s one single tailor gonna get that job done?
我完全了解你们银行对于扩张的需求
I know your bank’s needs in regard to this expansion inside and out.
梅萨维德作为我唯一的委托人
Having Mesa Verde as my sole client
一定会占用我全部的精力
will take up the entirety of my attention, to be sure.
但如果我不能胜任
But if this were beyond my abilities,
我就不会接
I wouldn’t be u202dthrowing my hat in the ring.
我不会浪费你们的时间
I would not waste your time,
以及我的时间
or mine.
你来啦 金 我们在里面
Oh, hey, Kim! We’re in here!
来得正好 我正在看♥房♥♥
Perfect timing. u202dI was just getting the tour.
-金 这是史蒂夫 -你好
– Kim, this is Steve. – u202dHi.
史蒂夫是这里的中介
Steve’s the agent for the place.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!