我真是越来越顺手了
Everything… I think I’m — I think I’m getting really –really good at this.
你觉得记录是多少
But wh-wh-what do you — what do you think the –what the record is? Love him!
肯定会很多 但你觉得是多少
I stayed up…I-It’s got to be like a l– like a lot, but wh-what – do you think it is?
-对 -你觉得记录是多少
– Yeah. Wh-What do you think the record is? …get the paper, everything…
-记录吗 -对
– The record? – Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
我不知道
I-I don’t — I don’t know.
应该有几百张吧
The girlfriend of the century. Like — Like — L– Hundreds.
好几百张 至少好几百张
Hundreds. Hundreds. At least hundreds.
我需要更多多米诺骨牌
Like, I-I would — I would need more dominoes.
我真是越来越顺手了
I — You know, I just — I just think I can get really good at this.
搭的时候一定要用心
You know, and, like, you just –you just — you have — you have to set it up
你得先用心把牌搭好
and then — you just — you have to set it up,
然后会有人来 他们会过来计数
and the people come — they come up and they count them.
规矩就是这样
That’s just how that — That’s how it works.
但你要是在他们过来之前把牌推到
But if you knock it over before they come over here, it doesn’t count anymore.
那就不算数了
It doesn’t count. Right?
如果我搭得没问题 记录委员会的人过来…
If I just set it up correctly and then they would set the whole…come over, and then they would come in — and so, then, you know, but —
纳丘不在这里 我们没有他的任何消息
…kind of like over the phone…Nacho’s not here. – If I knock it over before they…We haven’t heard anything from him….it doesn’t —
我们不知道他在哪 他走很久了
Oh, my God! We don’t know where he is. He’s been gone a long time.
我们什么消息都没有 我们什么都不知道
Please don’t — We — We haven’t heard anything. We don’t – know anything.
-拜托了 -两位女士…
– Please, please, please, please. Ladies.
-拜托了 -两位女士…
Please, please, please, please, please, please…Ladies.
请听我说
Pay attention….please, please, please —
纳丘让我给你们捎信
I got demand and…I have a message from Nacho. Exactly.
他回不来了 他对你们表示歉意
He won’t be coming back. He sends his regrets.
所以接下来要这样
So…here’s what’s going to happen.
你们拿上自己的东西走人
You’re going to take what’s yours, and you’re going to leave.
你要赶我们走
You — You — You — You want us to leave?
等一下 那个人 他要去哪
Wait. That — That man — where is he going?
他要帮你们收拾东西
He’s helping you gather your things.
但我们喜欢这里
But we like it here.
你们会喜欢上别的地方
Well, now you’re going to like it someplace else.
这钱你们拿着
You’re going to take this.
买♥♥张车票 去找家人
Get on a bus. Go to your families.
没有家人吗 那就找朋友
You don’t have a family, then you go to a friend.
没有朋友吗 那就交一些
You don’t have friends…then make some.
但我强烈建议你们
But I strongly suggest you
尽自己所能振作起来
do whatever you can to get back on your feet.
但一定是在远离这里的地方
But do it far away from here.
五秒后 我会收回这笔钱
This goes back in my pocket in five seconds.
接下来你们就有罪受了
You won’t like what happens next.
永远不要回来
You never come back.
深76公分
Two-and-a-half deep.
宽76公分
Two-and-a-half wide.
高91公分
Three-and-a-half high.
泰悉尔牌子的 密♥码♥锁在左边
Tuthill, dial lock on the left.

Yeah. Yeah.
我曾辛勤工作
I was a hard worker.
把公♥司♥看作自己的家
I was a company man.
20年来 我不曾缺勤一天
20 years and I didn’t miss a single day.
他们甚至颁发了牌匾奖励我
They even gave me a plaque for it.
一个金牌匾 完美考勤奖
It was a gold plaque. Perfect attendance.
但他们把牌匾交给我时
But when they handed it to me,
我扭到了背
I wrenched my back.
我痛得没办法工作
I was in so much pain, I couldn’t do my job,
也就是说 我没办法供养家人
which meant I couldn’t put food on the table.
我不想告他们的
I didn’t want to sue,
但我要养家糊口 所以没得选
but with a family to support, what choice did I have?
等等 你扮演什么角色来着
Wait. Who are you supposed to be again?
无所谓 这个背景故事 只是临时用一下
Whatever. I — The backstory is just a placeholder.
选角时我会优化剧本
I’m gonna polish the script once we cast.
但人身伤害案件
But a personal injury suit?
最理想的情况 他们被派给一个律师助理
Best case scenario, that gets them in with an associate…
间皮瘤
Mesothelioma.
我开始在制鞋厂上班时
When I took that job at the shoe factory,
完全不知道会有性命危险
I had no idea I was risking my life.
现在我忍♥不住地咳嗽
Now I can’t stop coughing.
行了 拜托
Right? Come on.
嘿 克里夫德梅恩就是靠 间皮瘤集体诉讼官司造了度假屋
Hey, a mesothelioma class action built Clifford Main his vacation house.
只要他听到“间皮瘤” 眼睛绝对会冒光
He hears “mesothelioma,” his eyes pop!
对 但他接下案子
Well, sure, but then he takes the case.
如果他要医学鉴定表怎么办
What happens when he asks for a medical evaluation, right?
那要怎么把豪沃德牵扯进来
And how does Howard come up?
好 问我来这里的原因
Okay. Ask me why I’m here.
你今天为什么来戴维斯梅恩律所
What brings you to Davis & Main today?
-我病了 病得很重 -好
I am sick. I’m really sick. Good.
虽然不是间皮瘤 但也很严重
It’s not mesothelioma, but it’s not good,
我需要一个律师 但几乎没人想接我的案子
and I need a lawyer. And the pickings are slim.
我已经去了 哈姆林哈姆林麦吉尔律所
I already went to HHM.
我见了他们律所的老大 豪沃德哈姆林
I met with their top guy. Howard Hamlin. And, uh, uh…
我的妻弟
I’ve got a brother-in-law,
他是个毒虫 感觉豪沃德跟他很像
and he’s got a pretty nasty coke habit, very similar energy.
我就打了退堂鼓
Just put me off.
总之 我需要一个律师
Anyway, I need a lawyer, blah, blah, blah.
好吧 但只见过一次面 你就心里不安吗
Okay, but you got a bad feeling from just one meeting?
对 因为我妻弟吸毒
Yeah, well, the brother-in-law with the coke.
好 但你只跟他见过一次
Yeah, but you were only – in the room with him once. – Okay.
所以得是一个跟豪沃德有渊源的人
So it’s got to be someone with a history with Howard.
但克里夫一定得有兴趣见面 可他又不想接案…
Yeah. But Cliff has to want to take the meeting, but not the case.

Right.
-理由得合理 但不能靠谱… -没错
It’s gotta be good, but not too good. Exactly.
有一个有效击球区 就像磁铁那样
There’s a sweet spot. You know, like a magnet.
我们把克里夫吸过来 再推开他
We — We pull Cliff in, and then repel him…
怎么了
What?
你一定不会喜欢这个主意
You are going to hate this.
事故报告 尸检报告 场地地图
Incident report. Autopsy report. Site map.
都对得上 也包括牙医记录
It all checks out. Dental records, too.
-就这些吗 -这是联邦警♥察♥掌握的所有信息
This is everything? Everything the Federales have.
火是怎么烧起来的
How did the fire start?
厨房♥的炉子引着的
It began at the kitchen stove.
他们认为出事时 有人在做饭
They think, uh, someone was cooking when it all went down.
胡安先生 关于维持和平 我又有了一个想法
Don Juan. I have had another thought about how we might keep the peace…
(钱马上到手 )
(克拉多克美恩银行 约瑟夫普拉多)
搞定了
Okeydokey.
我帮你把带孔的条撕掉
Just take these little bits off for you.
我们会回收利用 所以你不必担心
We recycle, so you can feel good about that.
好了 这是你的246美元73美分
Alrighty. That’s $246.73 for you!
但首先你得先签字
But first, we need a few little signatures…
这里
Just here…
好 还有…
Good.
稍等…
Be right with —
这里还要再签一个
Um, and one more right here.
没问题了 给你
And that’s all there is to it. Here you go.
赌场的人会给我兑现吗
They’ll cash this over at the casino for me?
肯定会
They sure will.
谢谢你选择惬意自♥由♥报税服务
– Thank you. – Thank you for choosing Sweet Liberty Tax Services.
谢谢
Okay. – Thank you.
-帮我们宣传一下哦 -没问题
– Tell your friends! – I sure will.
-谢谢 -不客气
– Thank you. – You’re welcome.
你好 贝琪 好久不见
Hello, Betsy. Long time no see.
出去
Get out.
我有件很振奋人心的事 要跟你和你丈夫商量
I have something very exciting I want to discuss with you and your husband.
我们不感兴趣
We are not interested.
我现在客气地请你离开我们的公♥司♥
I am asking you nicely to leave our place of business.
但这件事你一定会想听
This, you’re gonna want to hear.
你要是不赶紧走 我丈夫就会把你
If you don’t leave right now, my husband is going to remove you
从这里赶走
from this establishment.
不排除人身伤害
Bodily.
像这样千载难逢的机会
A golden opportunity like this only comes —
-可遇不… -克雷格
Craig?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!