(万艾可)
(HG威尔斯著《时间机器》)
(有事找律师 美国 新墨西哥州)
(索尔古德曼)
里面 厨房♥里

Yeah.
你在哪
Where are you?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我只…
I don’t know. I’ve been —
我只往北跑了大概两个小时
I’ve been heading north for about two hours.
或许一小时前过了一条河
I crossed a river maybe an hour ago.
有人看到你吗
Anybody see you?
没有
No.
继续保持
Keep it that way.
你在萨拉曼卡的地盘上
You’re in Salamanca territory.
所有人都会寻找你的踪迹
Everybody’s gonna be on the lookout for you.
真的是所有人
And I mean everybody.
包括墨西哥联邦警♥察♥
That includes the Federales.
事情办成没
Is it done?
办成了 他死了
Yeah. He’s dead.
那个家里
There were some, uh,
还有一些佣人
regular people at that house.
一些上了年纪的人
Some old folks.
他们怎么样
What about them?
这我不知道
Got no information on that.
通完电♥话♥后 把手♥机♥电池抠出来
When we hang up, take the battery outta your phone.
往北跑
Head north.
别被人看到
Stay out of sight.
我会给你安排一个藏身的地方
I’m fixing up a place for you to lie low.
一个小时后 把电池装回去
In an hour, you put the battery back in.
我会打给你 告诉你去哪
And I’ll call you, tell you where to go.
爱德华多先生
Don Eduardo!
您没事吧
一点小意外 不好意思打扰了
我能进去吗
当然能了
加糖还是牛奶
什么都不用 谢谢
真好喝
怎么了
爱德华多先生来了
爱德华多先生
Don Eduardo!
很高兴见到您
我很想跟您握个手 但…
瞧瞧你 山里的男人
你很有摇滚范儿
什么范儿
ZZ?
快去为先生收拾一下 洗洗干净 把胡子刮了
没问题
抱歉 爱德华多先生
快去
嘿 马特奥
Hey, Mateo.
留着胡子和下面那一小撮吧 看起来很帅
好 爱德华多先生
您确定不吃早餐吗
今天早上刚下的鸡蛋
马特奥的牙怎么样了 好点了吗
是的 您的牙医太用心了
马蒂之前总是疼得一夜都睡不着
现在他睡得像婴儿一样香甜 这都多亏了您 爱德华多先生
那就好 西尔维娅
山羊呢
从你老家来的山羊 它们不想念山里吗
它们很好 下个月会多两只
你又要带两只来吗
不是
No.
小山羊 山羊宝宝
您快喝完了 我再去泡一些 您真不吃早饭吗
咖啡就好
这样可以吧
很帅
-嘿 -嘿
– Hey. – Hey.
你今天什么安排
So, uh, what’s on the agenda?
格兰特要给我20个新客户 所以…
Uh, well, I just got 20 new clients from Grant, so…
-20个吗 -对
Twenty. Yeah.
我今天下午要见四个
I have meetings with four of them this afternoon
首先要跟弗莱厄蒂 一起参加预审听证会 青少年犯罪
and a preliminary hearing with Flaherty first thing. Juvenile.
你呢
What about you?
我也是
Same thing.
今天会很忙
Huge day.
对 你妈妈和外婆
Yes, your mother and your grandmother.
如果她们俩都能请假过来
If they can take time off from work, both of them…
你有叔伯或…
Do you have any uncles or…
好 那就太好了
Oh, yeah. That would be great.
你有体面点的衣服吗
Do you have anything nice to wear…?
比如说运动外套 或…
Like a sports coat or a…
-带领衬衣 -嘿
Hey. A collared shirt…?
这样吧 我给你带衣服过去
You know what? I’ll bring something for you.
有点太华丽了
That’s too nice.
不 不麻烦
No. It’s no problem.
你知道在哪吧
Do you know how to get there?
蒂赫拉斯路和第五街交叉口 没错
Tijeras and Fifth. That’s right. Yes.
好 那我们九点半整见面
Alright. I will meet you at 9:30 sharp.
不会有事的 罗尼
It’s gonna be fine, Ronnie.
告诉他们不会有事
Well, tell them it’s gonna be fine.
因为肯定不会有事
Because it will be.

Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
我会干洗后拿回来
I’ll bring it back clean.
可恶 你有打车的现金吗
Do you have any cash for the taxi?
糟糕 我只有五块钱
Crap, all’s I’ve got is five bucks.
你觉得出租车司机能找开100吗
You think the cabbie’ll break a hundred?
(再度成为世上第二厉害的律师)
早上好 胡安先生
Good morning, Don Juan.
拉罗萨拉曼卡死了
Lalo Salamanca is dead.
有人昨晚持枪闯入了他的庄园
Gunmen broke into his hacienda last night.
目前看来像是雇凶杀人
Hired operators from the look of it.
现场很惨烈 非常惨烈
It was messy. Very messy.
对萨拉曼卡家的人来说
As for the Salamancas…
“血债血偿”
“Sangre por sangre.”
对 这是萨拉曼卡家的作风
Yes. That is the Salamanca way.
马上就要出现骚乱了
We are on the verge of chaos.
但幕后黑手是谁
But who did this?
我一会儿听说是哥伦比亚人 一会儿又听说有叛徒
One minute, I hear talk of the Colombians, the next…traitors.
就在我们身边的叛徒
Traitors close to home.
我们只知道这么多
We know this much.
伊纳西奥瓦尔加是叛徒
Ignacio Varga is a rat.
艾莱迪奥先生已经对他发了悬赏令
Don Eladio has put a price on his head.
我们的所有手下都在找他
Every man we have is searching for him.
等找到瓦尔加后 我们就知道他为谁做事了
When Varga’s found, we’ll know who he was working for.
赫克特先生应该已经知道了吧
I assume Don Hector has been told.
我亲自打给了他 就好像他能听懂一样 谁知道呢
I called him myself. As for if he understood me, quién sabe.
听我说
Listen to me.
你一定要当心 古斯塔沃
You must be careful, Gustavo.
现如今危机四伏
This is a dangerous time.
谁都不能信
No one is above suspicion.
我明白
I understand.
那就好
Good.
再跟我说说 最后一次汇报情况的那个杀手
Tell me again about the sicario who made the final report.
他跟我们的中间人联络时已经受伤了
He was already wounded when he talked to our cut-out.
墨西哥联邦警♥察♥在现场 发现了他的尸体
Federales found him dead at the scene.
但他们杀死了萨拉曼卡
But they got Salamanca.
所有雇佣兵都死了
The mercenaries are dead. To a man.
但他们却成功完成了任务
And yet their mission was a success.
这种事也不是没有
It has been known to happen.
我可以南下找到瓦尔加 把他安全带回来
I could go down there and get Varga, bring him home safe.
可以不知不觉就把这件事办了
There’s ways to do it on the quiet.
除非你已经有想法了
Unless you already have something in the works.
说吧
Speak your mind.
忠诚是双向的
Loyalty goes both ways.
瓦尔加做了你要求的所有事
Varga has done everything you asked him.
他没得选
– He wasn’t given a choice.
或许如此 但他打了一场硬仗
– Maybe so. But he played a tough game
顽强坚持到了最后
and he played it on the square.
所以呢
And?
说到底
When all is said and done…
这孩子值得你的尊重
The kid deserves your respect.
我尊重他
He has it.
你还有话要说吗
Is there more you wish to say?
希望这衣服能带给你的客户 比我更多的运气
I hope this brings your guy more luck than it brought me.
你没事吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!