《绝命毒师》前情提要
Previously on AMC’s Breaking Bad
给我滚 别再回来了
…out of here and never come back
泰德 你以为是谁给了你60万
From whom exactly do you think you got that 600,000, Ted?
-是你 -对
– That was you? – Ya.
我的连襟
My brother in-law.
过不了多久 要开车去一家分销中心
In the near future, take a ride out to a centain distribution center
古斯塔沃 你太大方了
略表心意
带我们走 孩子
Get us out of here, kid.

好的
赶紧的
Listo.
车来了
Vámonos!
车来了
Vámonos!
在这里
In here!
老大在这里 快 快
Jefe! Rápido! Rápido!
推进去 推进去
Entrar, entrar!
他怎么办
What about him?
他怎么办
What about him?
拜托
Hey, come on.
帮个忙
Por favor.
帮个忙 来救命啊
Help! Oh, c– Assistance!
这人需要帮助
This man needs help!
可付我薪水的是他
This man pays my salary.
40.23磅
40.23 pounds.
他们回来了吗
Are they back yet?
你有消息吗
Have you heard from anyone?
如果平克曼死了 我就不干了
If Pinkman is gone, I’m done.
听明白了吗 我辞职
Do you understand? I quit.
我刚跟你说过了 40.3磅
I just told you. 40.3 pounds.
40.21磅
40.21.
我连襟
Look, uh, my brother-in-law–
他一直在说要开去工厂化农场看看
he keeps talking about driving out to the factory farm,
我已经
and I have–
尽可能地拖住他了
I have stalled him as long as I possibly can,
但拖到现在
but it’s really at the point now
他很可能会找别人带他去的
where he’s just gonna find someone else to take him out there.
我不知道那里是否收拾妥当
So I-I don’t know if it’s been made presentable yet,
但应该由我带他去 对吧
but I should be the one to take him out there, right?
那你能不能帮我通传一声
Can you just run it up the chain of command, then?
有什么可疑的吗
Anything suspicious?
还是没有 沃特
Still no, Walt.
那我们该走了吗
Well, then, should we go?
你有地方要去吗 因为你好像
You got someplace to be? ‘Cause that’s, like,
问过我三遍了
the third time you’ve asked me that.
没有 我只是很好奇
No. I’m just curious
下一步怎么办
what the next move is.
我们下三步都是静观其变
Our next three moves is sitting here and waiting.
这工作就是这样 兄弟
This here’s the job, buddy.
你知道的
You know,
不像人家有游艇超模什么的
supermodels and speedboats, you know?
有什么贩毒集团的消息吗
Any, uh, cartel news these days?
我总是在报纸上
Seems like I’m always
读到一些零碎的
reading something or other in the paper.
是啊 发生在国内的不太多
Yeah, well, not a lot happening Stateside.
我听说南部发生了一些摩擦 大动干戈
I’m hearing rumblings about some big play down south.
显然死了很多人
Lots of bodies, apparently,
就算是对于贩毒集团而言
even by cartel standards.
等事情浮出水面 我们会有更多消息
We’ll know more when the buzzards leave the bones.
我们什么时候该聊聊你的脸色
So when are we gonna talk about your face?
我可不想聊这个 行吗
I don’t wanna get into it, okay?
不 这可不行
No, it’s not okay.
我连襟一副不屑一顾的态度
My brother-in-law shows up looking like Macho Camacho,
他不觉得我们该讨论一下吗
and he thinks we’re not gonna discuss it?
兄弟 如果你有什么烦心事
You know, buddy, if you’re in over your head on something,
你不觉得理应找我倾诉吗
don’t you think I might be the guy to come to?
我海军航♥空♥基地有位老友
You know, one of my old buddies from Glynco–
他嗜好赌博
he had a gambling problem,
但他爱玩刮刮卡
but his thing was scratch cards
而不是二十一点
instead of blackjack.
那愚蠢的混♥蛋♥
Dumb Okie bastard.
抵押了自己的汽车去玩连刮卡
Had his car repo’d playing scratch-n-wins.
他现在没事了 他得到了帮助
He’s fine now, you know. He got help and all.
但是我知道他戒掉赌瘾的路很是艰难
But I know he got on a ride that was rough to get off of.
我只是说 如果你想聊聊
I’m just saying I’m here, you know,
我随时恭候
if you want to talk about it.
我不想跟你或任何人
I don’t want to talk about it
聊什么事
to you or to anyone else.
我不想再为自己辩解了
I’m done explaining myself.
喂 叫你呢
Hey, uh– Yo.
他还需要继续输血吗
You think he needs some more blood?
血在冰箱里
It’s in the refrigerator.
你让我自己去…
What, you– you want me to, uh…
A型阴性 对吧
A-negative, yes?
你的血型
Your blood type?
我不知道 也许吧
Um, I don’t know. Maybe.
A型阴性
A-negative,
25岁
25 years old,
70公斤
70 kilo,
身高1米8
180 centimeters.
你吸烟 喝酒
You smoke, you drink,
你不还嗑药吗
you, uh, puff, puff, puff.
啧啧啧
Tsk-tsk-tsk.
不过没有疾病 没有不良反应
But no disease, no condition,
除了有一种过敏症
no complication other than an allergy to…
等等 你别说出来
Wait. Don’t say.
红霉素过敏
Erythromycin.
但我这儿有头孢唑啉 所以没关系
But I have cefazolin in here, so no problem.
你怎么知道这些的
How do you know all that?
天啊
Jesus.
他什么都想到了
He thought of everything.
0型阴性
O-negative.
这是他需要的血型
That’s what he needs.
该走了
It’s time to go.
麦克怎么办
What about Mike?
他带着伤 不能远行
With his injury? No. No travel.
至少要休息一周
At least a week.
我会派人来接他
I’ll send for him.
你需要保护吗 古斯塔沃
我都不用猜
-多谢 -这没什么 我的朋友
– Gracias. – De nada, amigo.
祝你好运
Buena suerte.
多喝水 多休息
Water and rest.
知道
Si.
赶紧的
Vámonos.
那飞机怎么了
What happened to the plane?
去南部有很多条路可以走
There are many good ways south.
不幸的是 去北部只有一条路
Unfortunately, only one way north.
距德克萨斯州6英里
Six miles to Texas.
那边有人接应
I’ve got a man there
开车载我们走完剩下的路
who will drive us the rest of the way.
我还是喜欢飞机
I kind of liked the plane.
你还挺得住吗
You gonna make it?
6英里很远的
Six miles is pretty far.
我挺得住
I’ll make it.
你在那边表现很好
You did well down here.
而且你证明了另一件事
And you also proved a point.
我想你现在一个人能撑得起实验室
I think you can run the lab by yourself now.
不是吗
Don’t you?
放过怀特老师
Let Mr. White go.
结账还是赶人 随你
Pay him off or fire him.
不要杀他
Don’t kill him.
你知道那是不可能的
You know that won’t work.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!