如果可以的话
So if it’s okay,
我想开这辆车去考驾照
I was thinking about using this one for the test.
老妈的车的刹车太难搞了
Mom’s brakes are very sticky–
你轻轻踩一下
and you barely press down on them,
就会有尖锐的刹车声
and it’s like a screech.
当然可以
Sure.
我开的还可以吗
But I’m good?
是的 你开得不错
Yeah, you’re great.
怎么了
Why?
我的脚没关系吗
Um, are my feet okay?
-哦 -我查过了
– Ah. – I looked it up.
新墨西哥州规定说
New Mexico says
我只需开个医生证明就行了
all I need is a note from a doctor.
我知道这根本不是什么正道
I mean, I know it’s not the right way and all,
可是一旦我有了临时执照
but once I get my provisional,
我就能一直用下去
I can keep working at it.
只要你能注意行车安全
Well, as long as it gets you safely from point A to point B,
那我♥干♥嘛要反对呢
then who am I to argue?
洗钱 维♥基♥百♥科♥ 免费的百科全书
Money laundering. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Hi.
你是个可爱的小女孩 你真可爱
You’re a sweet girl. Yes, you are.
洗钱的现代发展史
你真可爱哦 太可爱了
Yes, you are. Yes, you are.
资金的提供
我知道了
I know.
我知道了
I know.
-给你双拐 -给你钥匙
– There you go. – Here you go.
好的
All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
-好了吗 -是的
– Got it? – Yeah.
好 好了
Okay. All right.
是周六早上9点考吗
So 9 A.M. Saturday?
周六早上9点
9 A.M. Saturday.
那你8点半来接我
So, which means pick me up about 8:30.
我会满怀热情的出现在这里的
I’ll be here with bells on.
什么
What?
我就这么一说
Just a saying.
别担心 我不会穿着喇叭裤来的
Don’t worry. I won’t be wearing bells.
-嘿 -嘿 妈
– Hey. – Hey, Mom.
-你有时间吗 -有
– Hi. Um, do you have a minute? – Yeah.
你能进去替我照看一下你妹妹吗
Could you go in and keep an eye on your sister for me?
好的 当然可以
Yeah, sure.
-谢谢 -很好 -再见 老爸
– Thanks. – All right. – See you, Dad.
再见 儿子 对了 今天表现不错
Bye, son. Hey, good work today.
谢谢
Thank you.
你有再想过我们讨论的事情吗
Have you thought anymore about what we discussed?
“再想过” 意思是重新考虑吗
“Thought any more,” Meaning reconsidered?
没有
No.
那你就告诉我哪个地方不行
So show me the flaw in it.
是”很多个地方” 斯凯勒
Uh, “Flaws,” Skyler.
“很多地方” 是复数 不是单数
“Flaws,” plural, not singular.
你要我从何说起呢
Where do you want me to start?
我很讨厌现在的状况 好吗
Hey, I don’t love this situation, all right,
是你拖我下水的
that you put me in.
不管怎样 我们还是接着说点有用的吧
However, let’s just stick with what makes sense here.
你拿了本钱 去赌博
You took the seed money. You went gambling.
然后把钱投到了洗车生意上
You invested it in the car wash
经营了四年的时间
that you helped run for four years.
你雇了你老婆来做会计
You hired your wife as a bookkeeper.
你猜为什么 因为她真是个会计
Because guess what? She’s actually a bookkeeper.
这才是审计员会相信的故事
Now, that is a story an auditor can believe,
我有漏掉些什么吗
so what am I missing?
你漏掉了这种选择
You’re missing
那就是 你只是接受了我给你的这笔钱
that you should just take this money that I give you
但并没有仔细查看过有多少
and not look too closely at it,
因为如果哪天我被抓了 但愿不会
so if, God forbid, I get caught,
你依然能洗脱嫌疑
you maintain plausible deniability.
那照你这说法 你我关系不和
Okay, my estranged husband
在你还在工作那会儿
who, when he was working,
每年能挣43000美元
made $43,000 a year,
然后突然你开始把所有钱都给我
starts shoveling money at me,
然后你指望警♥察♥找我的时候
and when the police come,
我这样说吗
I’m supposed to say,
“天啊 我从没仔细想过 警官
“Gee, I never thought about it, officers.
我当时并没觉得有什么不对劲”
Made sense to me.”
你真觉得我能靠这样洗脱嫌疑吗
Really? That, in your mind, is plausible deniability?
我直说了吧 沃尔特
I’ll tell you what, Walt.
我倒宁愿他们把我
I’d rather have them
电影《雌雄大盗》里的女主角 女骗子
当成那个叫什么邦妮的女人
think I’m Bonnie what’s-her-name
而不是一个十足的傻瓜
than some complete idiot.
那你这是在提出警告了
So you’re promoting caution here.
想要一个可信的故事
And you want a believable story.
在我看来
That, it seems to me,
那才是应付目前最为稳妥的办法
is the safest way to make the best out of a very bad situation,
就是这样
yes.
不过我在你的故事里发现了一个小漏洞
But I’m noting a little hole in your plot, though.
既然你丈夫与你不和
Why would your estranged husband
那他为什么要为你做这些事呢
be doing all this for you?
因为他爱他的家庭
Because he loves his family
而且非常想要和解
and desperately wants a reconciliation,
虽然绝不可能
though it may be hopeless and futile.
但他却愿意为此付出一切努力
Then again, he’d try anything.
恕我无法相信
I’m just not buying it.
我觉得如果夫妻之间关系有所改善的话
No, I think it would be better
故事会更有说服力
if the husband were no longer estranged.
你知道
You know,
如果他能睡回到他的床上去的话
maybe if he were back sleeping in his own bed.
哇哦
Wow.
你在做白日梦吗
It’s suddenly a fantasy story.
我至少得成为这家人的一部分
I am at least going to be a part of this household.
我要每天与家人一起晚餐
Dinner with the family every night of the week.
不能每晚都来 不可能
Not every night, no.
一周六顿晚餐 你有一个晚上的空闲
Six nights a week. You’ll get one night off.
两顿晚餐 不能在周末
Dinner two nights, not weekends,
提前一天通知
with 24-hours’ notice.
一周五顿晚餐 不需要提前通知
Five nights a week with no notice.
三顿 提前六小时通知
Three, six-hours’ notice.
五顿晚餐 提前两小时通知
Five nights a week with two hours’ notice.
四顿
Four. F–
你给我适可而止
Don’t push it.
我要房♥子的钥匙
And I want my own key to the house.
没必要
No.
以防急用还有面子问题 所以当然有必要
For emergencies and appearances, yes.
我得照看女儿
I am going to babysit my own daughter.
督促儿子做作业
I’m going to help my son with his homework.
我是家庭的一份子
I am going to be a part of this family,
只有这样 你编的这故事才有说服力
and that is how we’ll sell your little fiction.
休息一下 出去喝一杯怎么样
How about we stop somewhere afterward and get a beer?
谢了 不用了
Uh, no. Thanks, though.
改天吧
Maybe some other time.
我认真的 跟我喝一杯
No, seriously. Get a beer with me.
说吧
What?
你搞什么
What the hell are you doing?
是我们的货 对吧
That’s ours, right?
好好看看 是我们的吗
Look at it and tell me if that’s ours.
没错 给我收起来
Yes, it’s ours. Now put it away.
你哪根筋没对
What the hell is wrong with you?
你怎么弄到的 从实验室偷出来的吗
Where did you get that? Did you take it from the lab?
从杀死康宝的那两个人手上买♥♥的
I bought it from the two guys who killed Combo.
他们让康宝曝尸街头
They had Combo shot down in the street,
现在又来卖♥♥我们的东西

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!