KDK-12 听到请回答
KDK-12, come in.
呼叫KDK-12
KDK-12.
这里是KDK-12
KDK-12.
波比 需要你顺道去佩可迪瓦女士那里查看一下
Hey, Bobby, need you to look in on Mrs. Peyketewa.
她没事吧
She all right?
她女儿从加利福尼亚打电♥话♥回来
Her daughter called from California,
说已经很久都无法和她取得联♥系♥了
she hasn’t heard from her in a while,
有点担心
kind of worried.
这就去
Will do.
佩可迪瓦女士 你在家吗
Miss Peyketewa, hello.
佩可迪瓦女士
Miss Peyketewa.
Peyketewa女士
Miss Peyketewa.
这里是KDK-12
KDK-12 here.
珍妮特 老天
Janet, Jesus,
这里发生了一起谋杀
we got a homicide.
能再说一遍吗
Come again?
是佩可迪瓦女士 她被人杀了
Miss Peyketewa, she’s dead.
我这里需要些支援
I need some backup out here.
好的 马上就到
Ok. On their way.
里面的人 马上出来
Whoever’s in there, show yourself right now.
站那别动 把手举起来
Hold it right there! Let me see your hands.
把手举起来
Hands!
好了 跪下 跪在地上
All right, down. On your knees.
你能听懂我说的吗 你懂英语么
You understand me? Do you speak English?
我说跪下 快给我跪下
I said down! On your knees. Down!
他妈的 给我跪下 跪下
Damn it, get down! On your knees!
快点
Do it!
快跪下 否则我就开枪了
On your knees or I’ll fire!
是我
Yeah.
我找到文件了
I found the papers.
就在你放它们的储物箱里
Right where you left them, in the crib.
是的 好吧
Yeah, well…
你最了解了 对吗
you know best, right?
还有什么要说的吗
Anything else?
你有想过我们该怎样
Do you have any thought about
和小沃尔特解释这事吗
how we’re going to approach this with Walter Jr?
他还是我儿子 我是说 他依然
Well, he’s still my son. I mean, he will remain–
当然了
Of course.
我说的是离婚这件事
My point being the divorce.
我想他能够理解的 不是吗
Well, I– I think he gets it. Don’t you?
我是说 我想他知道会有这么一天的
I mean, I– I think he saw it coming.
他看得出你的痛苦还有
He sees your unhappiness and–
我的痛苦
My unhappiness?
我完全不守贞操的 罪有应得的痛苦吗
My completely out-of-the-clear, blue-sky unhappiness?
是吗
Really?
听着 就像你说的 出于好意而已
Look, as you said, for the best.

Yeah.
好吧 最后一件事
Okay, um, last thing,
之后就不打扰你了
and then I’ll let you go.
在儿童抚养表里
In the Child Support Worksheet,
你列出了医疗 牙医 儿童护理
you list medical, dental, child care,
交通 购♥房♥♥ 教育 食品 衣物
transportation, housing, education, food, clothing.
是的 全部
That’s right, all of it.
沃尔特 不行
Walt… no.
斯凯勒 你想让我离开家 我离开了
Skyler, you wanted me out, I’m out,
但我会为我的家人提供生活保障
but I will provide for my family.
但不能用那种钱
Not with that money.
你这是在犯罪后还让我们也变成帮凶
You’d be making us accessories after the fact.
斯凯勒 那你以为过去的半年里
Skyler, how do you think we’ve been
我们的账单都是怎么付的
paying our bills these last six months?
我得挂了
I have to go.
是 我猜的没错
Yep, I was right.
有三套房♥是空着的
Three units available,
都是完全相同的建筑的平面图
exact same floor plan.
如果你愿意的话
I can call over,
我还可以带你去看看其他的房♥间
get you in to see any of the others if you’d like.
不用了 这间就挺好的
No. No, this one’s fine.
就买♥♥这间了
I’ll take it.
不巧的是 这是一个样♥板♥间♥ 所以
Now, unfortunately, this one is the model, so–
是的 我很喜欢
Yeah, I like it.
我喜欢这里的一切
I like everything about it.
就原样买♥♥下了
I’ll– I’ll take it as is.
在这个世界上还有什么不能交易的东西吗
Name one thing in this world that is not negotiable.
哦 老天 你得清理一下油锅
Oh, Jesus. You have to clean the fryer.
是的 先生
Yes, Sir.
我们每晚都会尽力去清理它们
So we try to clean them every night,
不过在你打开进气阀之前
but make sure it’s off
请先确保它是关着的
before you open the intake valve.
很好
Good.
我建议你把这个任务也添加到
Now, I suggest that you add this
你周一的维修任务清单里
to your Monday maintenance schedule.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
现在选择冷冻模式 关掉小按钮
Now select freezing mode and micro button off,
摁下”完成前操纵等待”
pressing “hold other control until it beeps”.
主阀门开 主开关开
Main valve on, main switch on.
指针指向绿色前压缩机需要先运行一会
Give the compressor time for the needle to enter the green.
你来真的啊 这全是你做的
You’re for real. This is all you?
独自做的
All me.
管他个鸟海森堡 你知道我在说什么
Heisenberg who? That’s what I say.
我兄弟杰西也可以制
My man Jesse can cook.
快看 毫无浑浊
Check it, yo. It ain’t cloudy
毫无杂质 浑然天成
or dirty or nothing.
只有完美的蓝色阴影
Just the right shade of blue.
非常好的阴影
Good shade.
看看那个水晶块的大小
Check out that crystal size, yo.
这家伙要是再大点
If that bitch was any bigger,
就是巧丽兰了[糖果品牌]
it would be a Jolly Rancher.
别客气
Be my guest.
你确定吗
You sure?
我觉得恢复期里的你看上去帅呆了
I feel kind of diggish with you being in rehab and all.
没有 我还是能看得见的 唷
No. I can watch, yo.
我可以制毒 而且我看的见
I can cook, and I can watch.
试一下吧 我上周的时候试过了
Go for it. I tried it, like, last week.
我的兴奋劲还没过去呢
I’m still coming down.
慢慢来
Go easy.
好吧
Okay.
哇哦 大河之舞
Whoo! Riverdance!
嘿 别踢我地板了 笨蛋 赶紧的
Hey– Hey, stop marking up my floor, dumbass. Come on.
来向我鞠躬吧
Bow before me.
我就是舞蹈之王 对吗
I am Lord of the Dance. Huh?
他妈的 我得再吸一口试试
Shit. I gotta try that again.
别了 我觉得你可以了
Uh, yeah, no, I think you’re good.
真是太爽了 杰西
That is awesome, Jesse.
感觉就像有人把我的大脑拿走
I feel like somebody took my brain out
然后放在沸水中去煮一样
and boiled it in, like, boiling hot–
说真的 老兄 这简直太棒了
It’s the bomb, man, seriously.
简直就像是炭疽
Like– like anthrax.
很好
Good.
那…你们想谈点生意了吗
So, um… you ready to talk some business?
你是说 这不只是在消遣吗
You mean, this is not, like, just… recreational?
我知道你们在想什么
I know what you’re thinking.
相信我 不会再和以前一样了
Trust me. It’s not going to be like it was–
好吗 永远都不会和以前一样了
All right, never gonna be like it was.
那怎么可能
How’s that?
我们只在安全的情况下才卖♥♥掉它
We sell it safe.
好吗 我们聪明点去卖♥♥掉它
All right? We sell it smart.
我们不要像之前那样贪婪了
We don’t get greedy… like before.
我不知道 老兄
I don’t know, man.
康宝他们
Combo and all.
还是老样子
Still.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!