Previously on Breaking Bad…
《绝命毒师》前情提要
Where have you gone?
你究竟去了哪里
You come in here and you wave these papers in my face
你来我这儿 还把这些纸甩到我面前
You’re a drug dealer.
你是个毒品贩子
$3 million. I’m done.
三百万美元 我不做了
What are you telling me, Tio? Are they punking me?
你想说什么 迪奥 他们是不是在耍我
Where’s the meet? When’s it going down?
到底什么时候交易 告诉我们地点和时间
What’s the matter Schrader?
怎么回事 施拉德
You act like you never saw
以前从没见过
a severed human head on a tortoise before.
龟背上驮着的人头吗
He’s still breathing.
他还活着
By the looks of him, he has no idea how close he came.
看他的样子 似乎并不知情
I’m assuming Saul Goodman doesn’t need to know.
我猜索尔·古德曼不必知晓
Mum’s the word.
只字不提
Son of a bitch.
混蛋
Hang on, baby.
稍等片刻 宝贝
Hello.

Walt, are you in the house?
沃尔特 你在家里吗
Oh, hey, Skyler.
你好 斯凯勒
Yeah, it’s me.
对 我在家
What What the hell are you doing in there?
你在搞什么鬼
I’m back.
我搬回来了
No. No, you’re not back.
不不 你不能搬回来
Walt, you’re not back.
沃尔特 你不能搬回来
Get Get Get out of there.
给 我 滚出去
Well, it’s it’s my house, too, Skyler.
这也是我的家 斯凯勒
I’m staying. End of story.
我要住这儿 就这样
We had an agreement.
我们有过协议
I didn’t agree to anything.
我什么也没同意
Now, look, just come on inside,
听着 先进屋吧
and we’ll talk this through, okay?
我们好好谈谈好吗
No. No. There’s nothing to talk about.
不用了 我们之间没什么好谈了
I am not coming in there until you get out.
你不滚出去 我是不会踏进家里一步的
Well…
好吧
suit yourself.
你请自便
Walt. Walt?
沃尔特 沃尔特
What is wrong with you?
你发什么神经
Skyler, I have every right to be here.
斯凯勒 我有权住在家里
No, you don’t.
不 你没有
You don’t live here anymore.
你不能再住这家了
We’re getting a divorce.
我们离婚了
I don’t agree to a divorce.
我没同意离婚
It’s not up to you.
由不得你
If you don’t get out of here right now,
如果你不马上离开
I’m going to call the police
我就报警
and I’m going to tell them everything.
然后把一切都告诉他们
I mean it, Walt.
我说到做到 沃尔特
There’s the phone.
电话在那边
It’s ringing.
正在接通
Albuquerque Police Department,
阿尔布开克警局
Operator #314B. How may I help you?
我是314B号话务员 有什么能为您效劳
Albuquerque Police Department, how may I help you?
阿尔布开克警局 有什么能为您效劳
Yes, I I want to report a disturbance, please.
我要报警 我被人骚扰
No, no, it’s not it’s not exactly
也不算是骚扰
It’s, um…

It’s a domestic issue.
是家庭纠纷
Okay.
好的
They’re connecting me.
他们正在询问我
Right hand to God, I will tell them.
我发誓 我会全盘托出
Do what you have to do, Skyler.
做你该做的吧 斯凯勒
This family is everything to me.
这个家是我的一切
Without it, I have nothing to lose.
失去了家 我还有什么好怕的
Fine.
好吧
Yes, my name is Skyler White.
喂 我叫斯凯勒·怀特
I need police assistance at my home right away.
现在我家急需警察的帮助
My
我的
soon to be ex husband broke into my house,
即将成为前夫的男人闯入我家
and I need an officer to come and remove him.
我需要警察来协助将他赶走
It’s 308 Negra Arroyo Lane.
我的地址是尼格拉阿罗约路308号
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的
Thank you.
多谢
They’re coming.
他们马上就来了
Oh… Dad’s here?
爸爸回来啦
Dad.
爸爸
Hey, son, come here.
好儿子 过来
How are you?
你过得好吗
Are Are you back for good?
你…你回来长住了吗
Why Why are you home so soon?
你…你怎么这么早就回来了
I I’m not.
我…我没有啊
Hey, I am starving. How about a grilled cheese?
我超饿 来点焗芝士三文治怎么样
Yeah, sure. You want one, too?
好啊 当然 你也要一份吗
Walter, your dad and I have something we need to discuss.
沃尔特 我和你爸爸有些事要谈
When your sandwich is ready,
你的三明治做好时
I’ll bring it to your to your room.
我给你拿到你的…你的屋里
Mom, can’t it wait?
妈妈 能等一等吗
I haven’t seen Dad in, like, forever.
我感觉已经好久好久没有见过爸爸了
Walter
沃尔特
So are you gonna be at work tomorrow?
那你明天要去上班吗
Yeah, that’s the plan.
是的 我打算去上班
Hello, ma’am.
你好 女士
We were called about a disturbance?
我们来处理一起骚扰事件
It’s more of a trespassing situation, really, but
其实更准确说是擅自进入 但是…
Yeah, that was me.
是的 是我报的警
You called the cops on dad?
你居然报警抓爸爸
I, uh I came home from work,
我…我下班回家
and he was back.
看见他回来了
He just moved back into the house.
他就这样搬回来住了
And I asked him to leave, but he won’t listen.
然后我叫他离开 但他不听
I just
我只是
I I want him out.
我…我想让他离开
I want him out of the house.
我想让他离开这个家
Okay, Mrs. White. There’s a couple of questions
好的 怀特女士 有几个问题
I need to ask you right off the bat.
需要你立刻回答
It’s very important that you answer them honestly.
你必须如实回答 这很重要
Did he strike you?
他打你了吗
No.
没有
Has he ever hit you?
他曾经打过你吗
No. This is not about violence.
没有 这和家庭暴力无关
This is about trespassing,
只是擅自进入
about him being here against my will.
是他违背我个人意愿的擅自闯入
Okay. Trespassing.
好的 擅自闯入
You’re divorced, then?
你们离婚了吗
No, working on it.
没有 正着手进行
Right now we’re separated.
现在我们处于分居中
Legally separated?
法定分居吗
Well, there’s not a court order, if that’s what you mean,
如果你是指法院指令的分居 不是的
but we’ve been living apart for almost two weeks, give or take
但我们已经分居了两周左右的时间
I changed the locks.
我换了锁
Isn’t that breaking and entering?
难道这不算破门而入吗
Whose name is on the title to the house?
这栋房子归谁名下
Both of us. It’s jointly owned.
我们两个人的 是共同所有
We can’t arrest a man for breaking into his own house,
我们不能因他闯入自己的房子而逮捕他
not without a court order
除非有法院指令
requiring he stays away from the premises,
要求他远离上述房屋的情况
unless he’s threatened you or the kids in any way.
又或者他曾以任何方式威胁你或孩子
No, not
不 没有
not physically, but having him in the house is just
没有身体上的威胁 但让他留在这栋房子里
It’s not a good thing.
不是件好事
Excuse me. Don’t cry. Daddy’s here.
不好意思 别哭了 爸爸在这儿呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!